Why are you all against abortion, are you just autistic or genuinely retarded?

Why are you all against abortion, are you just autistic or genuinely retarded?

i think we should kill all the babies

pro abortion after rape (mandatory, even against the mother's will), pro abortion if the child can be expected to have severe disabilities.
against abortion in any other case, including if the mother FUCKING DIES without one.
so, other than you, i have a rather nuanced view of abortion.
now kys, all fields

>has sex without a condom
>kills babies

What is to stop a woman from accusing a man of rape simply to get an abortion.
I agree with you on the severe disabilities aspect though. Besides that, no abortions. We need more people for many reasons.

I think abortion should be legal but you have to actually birth the baby and you can only kill it with your bare hands.

What's stopping them of accusing men of rape when there was no sex at all? Nothing right now. But if we start punishing these bitches harshly for making false accusations, it will stop.

>pro abortion after rape (mandatory, even against the mother's will), pro abortion if the child can be expected to have severe disabilities
This in an ideal world, but I know niggers are the ones who use this practice the most, soooo I've mixed feelings about it.

My point is that by making abortions available -
for an otherwise viable fetus - only for rape you'll end up incentivizing false accusations.
Sure women can make false accusations as it stands but they have no good reason to besides fucking up some blokes life out of spite.

were only pretending. youre the only loser here ITT

How would you like it if someone aborted you? You wouldn’t like it much now would you. So don’t abort others!!!

another brainwashed liberal. Do you understand that when a woman goes into planned parenthood, they inject poison into the baby and then vacuum it out of her womb? Then they sell the body parts. What about that is not disgusting to you?

>woman doesn't want a baby
>destroys the unborn fetus

abortion is not contraception

I'm not against abortions. Abortions in the US are good for keeping the African American population in check while also denying all the other would be single mothers from bringing up another angry fatherless mutt child.

I just think that women who get abortions should be sterilized, unless the baby were from the result of rape or incest or something along those lines.

This

It would have to be proven. Someone would have to be convicted.

Non-religious. Closer to Atheism.

Against abortion. Why? Because it probably changes the woman's psychology and it's bad for demographics.

What you don't understand

>More girls will kill their children
>Less people will be born
>Country needs a growth of population to survive
>Liberals will suggest people come from africa to fill the gap/void
>Niggers will slowly replace.

what color is it?

No abortions for any reason.
You got pregnant from rape? Too fucking bad.
Mother and father are required to get married.
No divorces for any reason.
No domestic violence laws.
The husband owns the wife.
Civilization saved.

A conviction takes a long time. Any system set up on an "abortion for rape" standard would have to just allow abortions once a rape has been accused for it to be feasible.

How about we compromise and only make abortion illegal for white people?

If you think life begins at conception, then it's murder pure and simple user

God hates abortion.

Every woman who has killed her own child will burn in Hell forever, haunted by a demon taking the form of her unborn child, pestering her constantly "Mommy why did you kill me mommy what did I do to make you hate me mommy I loved you but you murdered me in cold blood mommy why mommy why mommy why mommy why?????" As she burns in the flames and the demons around her beat and stab her, peeling the flesh from her bones and tearing her limb from limb. Her screams echo into the darkness but no one responds. No one cares and she knows it. She knows it'll never end. All she can do is scream into the darkness as God has totally abandoned her. Her eyes bug out as she can't bring herself to accept this fate, there must be some way she can escape. The demons taunt her by offering to stop if she will say or do things that they like.Of course they never do but she does anyway, what does she have to lose?

That's why I'm fucking against abortion.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOD PLEASE I'M SORRY FOR MURDERING MY OWN CHILD SO I COULD BUY A NOSE RING AND KEEP MY NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION!!! I'M SORRY I CHOSE TO SLAUGHTER THE CHILD YOU GAVE ME PLEASE LET ME OUT I'M SORRY I REPENT!!!! PLEASE GOD FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!!!! NO STAY AWAY!!! GOD!! HELP ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA GOD NO PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Speaking of retards, why don't you tell us why baby-murder is such a great thing.

We should slit open homosexuals throats that would be jolly

>I believe in fairy tales and should institutionalized but instead I post ramblings on a japanese cartoon board

I'm not. In fact, I believe abortion should be mandatory.

You dsound liek someone who's quite deranged if you fantasize about having people you dislike tortured.