ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス - Thread 2

PLEASE MODS READ THE FULL OP, Thanks.

1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

twitch tv / mogra

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
y0c1e
droplamp (from H.K.WORKS)
Pizzaboy

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA)
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。(elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TIMETABLE
23:00~23:40 Oblongar/すーすけ & 310
23:40~00:20 kei。/すーすけ & 310
00:20~01:00 chefoba/DeLPi
01:00~01:40 Pizzaboy/DeLPi
01:40~02:20 y0c1e/DeLPi • Next REGULAR Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of September (Saturday 2nd)
But before that, during this month we have
>the "Akihabara Mogra 8th Anniversary" on the 25th, 26th and 27th (Fri/Sat/Sun).
The Friday dj list is out but is better to discuss it on ghost more relaxed during this month, for today just enjoy matrix
Also if desuarchive is still fucked up by the end of this matrix use archived.moe for the rest of this month at least.

For the Anons, Janitors and Mods that doesn't know what Mogra is.
MOGRA is a stream of UNTZ in a club from Akiba.
It's an otaku club. Pretty much all the music played is OP and ED remixes of ANIME series.
Sup Forums has been streaming it from quite some time and it even has stickys in New Years Day.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99333924 (Sticky I - 13/14)
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/99338787 (Sticky II - 13/14)
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151640412 (Sticky III - 16/17)

▶︎READ ALL THE PASTAS POSTED IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING.
▶︎DON'T BRING SHIT FROM TWITCH CHAT IN HERE.
▶︎DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOST, JUST REPORT.
▶︎DON'T BLOGPOST.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8
pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS
pastebin.com/KJJWxVDt
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Pizzaboy.

I BUY SAUSAGE

DO YOU CONSUME GROUND MEAT PRODUCTS?

get in fagets

watching people freak out over pizzaboy was entertaining t.b.h.

BACK TO ANISON!

I BUY SASUAGE!

Save us y0c1e.
I BUY SAUSAGE

ANISON TIME I BUY SAUSAGE

I BUY SAUSAGE

I-is that anime song I hear?

We have been saved
praise all that is good in the world

WE BACK
I BUY SAUSAGE

Finally some fucken anime song

Thank you Jesus

I BUY SAUSAGE!

Finally my boy y0c1e.

Now back to our regular program schedule

I BUY SAUSAGE

SAVED BY SAUSAGE

Fucking perfect song to start with after that shitty set

FINALLY SOME ANISON

finally some good music

Hopefully they take pizzaboy out back and shoot him.

I BUY SAUSAGE

THANK YOU CHERRY PIE

>Pizza boy got forced off stage
lmao

FINALLy

10 YEARS

Finally

Pizzaboy is kill

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
pastebin.com/ffRYn4eS (Updated)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/KJJWxVDt

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.
-old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
>PAY DOUBLE ATTENTION HERE.
>Next REGULAR Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of September (Saturday 2nd)
But before that, during this month we have
>the "Akihabara Mogra 8th Anniversary" on the 25th, 26th and 27th (Fri/Sat/Sun).
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY1 Fri 25th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/25/3206/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY2 Sat 26th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/26/3207/
MOGRA 8th ANNIVERSARY DAY3 Sun 27th - club-mogra.jp/2017/08/27/3208/
So more than ever, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.
(The Friday dj list is out but is better to discuss it on ghost more relaxed during this month, for today just enjoy matrix)
Also if desuarchive is still fucked up by the end of this matrix use archived.moe for the rest of this month at least.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.

Pizzaboy was bad pizza

Quality is fucking garbage.

How?

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

Everyone okay?

more hanakana winning

How did Pizzaboy even get the opportunity to play there

MAKE ANISON GREAT AGAIN

more ravens!

the pineapple pizza of DJs

RAVENS
x2

I'm still reeling in pain from Pizzaboy but otherwise I'm alright

No such thing as bad pizza

RAVENS

why are they fighting

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

--Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.
>Also, now that we are using twitch, avoid bring their manners from the chat to mogr/a/ threads or copy and paste the comments you see there.

>What is pineapple pizza

They probably needed a guest to cover for someone, he got added last minute

Gudako is a miracle of the universe. I wish I was able to go her event.

Just take a deep breath and everything will be daijoubu~

Has anyone seen Flep or REC. /ghost/ being dead is pretty painful.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

what the fuck?

TEEKYUU

Wait they're back on Twitch again? Didn't they get shutdown halfway through the show last time?

Also that explains why the ustream never came. I been sitting here refreshing the page wonder wtf is going on

Did you enjoy the performance? That'll be $19.99 plus tip

I'm mostly a lurker. Sup.

What song was that?

Because Gudako is the new FATE fan favorite.

Because tenchou is in Korea at a anison event there

No, my night has basically been ruined. Fuck that retarded faggot.

muh emiya

PASTA 05
Still posting this pasta for prevent things.

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
Since Nyaa.se is kill, RIP, don't know what you use so choose your poison.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=+Porter+Robinson
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29
nyaa.si/?q=+Porter+Robinson&f=0&c=0_0
nyaa.si/?q=SHELTER+-+%28Behind+The+Scenes%29&f=0&c=0_0

tipping is an insult m8

They've been on twitch for a few months now.
Twitch allows it.

Gudako wasn't satisfied getting Arturia on her gacha roll.

UBW

go away and stay away

The rest of the timetable looks like endless ejaculation.

Wrong house, we didn't order this.

They should have gotten a korean DJ. Night Tempo and Monday Studio are the only gaijin DJs that are good. Their sets in December where 10/10.

NO

I'm not paying for this garbage

PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

01:40 •

Zero you dumb mushroom

:)

muh mANma

make me :^)

KIMI TO NATSU NO OWARI

Menmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NO MENMA

Mogra uses Twitch for their big events while the smaller ones are still on ustream. I dunno what's the future, but they might go twitch fulltime if they get great support which has been likely.

Ustream hasn't been to kind to Mogra.

We found you

reminder that anaru is made for analu

At least they fixed the audio issue

I didn't even know ghost had a post limit. We never hit it before but then again we never had autistic spammers before either so I guess that explains it.

BTW elemog rip for July soon. I have the video. Maybe I'll do Akiparty too but I didn't record it live so I have to get the VOD from Twitch. There's a small part in the middle muted but that's it.

Here's to hearing droplamp's new secret base remix during his set. I've already added it to the playlist because I'm confident he will

PASTA 07

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
2 of the 3 GUEST DJ, no info on pizza.

(1/2)

▶︎DJ y0c1e
Activities started in 2009. Producer who handles a wide range of radio songs to electronica such as animation song, idol song, dance music. "Renai Lab" "Blue Steel Arpeggio" "No Game No Life" "Life" "To Love - Ru - Darkness 2nd" "Garish Number" and other TV animation OP / ED, character song etc. In addition to offering songs to voice actors and artists such as units petit milady and i Ris, Akira Uchida, Masanori Uchida, Masayuki Kurosaki, and Ray by Akane Taketa and Yuki Akira,
He himself releases trucks from LA's dance music label Play Me Records under the name of BUGLOUD, and its activities are diverse.

SHITTY RAITS

CITY LIGHTS

CITY LIGHTS

Dem city lights

Dude city lights is non-anime, im reporting this faggot