Russian Collusion Rallies

The medias next target are those that created political rallies for Trump.

Within the indictment document it labeled the organization 'March for Trump' ;

The organization March 4 Trump is created by Peter boykin, vincent haney and
corrine braun.

The organization March 4 Trump had rallies all across the United States on March 4th.
The indictment details that there were rallies in June titled 'March for Trump'

I am a Political Rally activist insider. Follow the clues Sup Forums. The media will come
after the Rally organizers next, especially March 4 Trump.

The Berkeley march 4 trump organizer was a really shady. That was where based stickman emerged.

So you can't support a candidate now if he's the one you don't like? I don't get it

I can concur with this statement. Peter Boykin
is also in charge of running 'Gays 4 Trump'.
He was the individual whom created the event in Berkeley
and actively promoted it.

Corrine Braun is a super shady character

Vincent Haney is less of a shady character and trustworthy
but once the March 4 Trump operation was underway, he stepped
back a bit and let others take the reins.

I thought it was someone else? He came up from LA and nobody could really figure him out. Apparently he insisted on Berkeley instead of a more neutral location. It sure did stir some political unrest.

At this point it's all more trustworthy people. I don't even think there is a Berkeley reunion thing planned either. It will be somewhere else.

It was organized loosely by all three

There was an entire network of people and hierarchy within the March 4 Trump community and there would be a conference call meeting every night for the group. The main leaders were Peter Boykin and Vincent Haney. Corrine Braun would try to control every aspect of
the operations that were going on around the country.

>follow the clues?
Are you an anti trump larper? That’s fucking awesome I’m so tired of ever insider being “muh based patriot trump will endure,” I’ve been wondering when we were gonna get an anti trump LARP

I have organized rallies before without the help of Russians
DESU, I tried to make counter rallies against our own rally in an effort
to try and confuse ANTIFA at the exact times that certain rallies were taking place.

>pic related
you can look at the facts yourself user
March for Trump = March 4 Trump

How is Russia connected? Were they providing funding for the organizers or were they directly organizing it?

They were doing both

They had Facebook accounts within the March 4 Trump community
and were shot calling during conference calls and making 'suggestions'

When funding became an issue at certain events, they would set up
'gofundme's' to get funding from 'Americans'.

Anyone who wanted to donate money to that event could by making
a simple donation via paypal.

Rich Black was a 'front man' for the Berkeley
rallies. They needed someone to blame immediately

Did the Russians l specifically push for it to be in Berkeley? I take an interest because I was there march 4 and if we didn't have a few strong guys on our side, it would have been really bad.

It was situationally the best place for it to be.

Hyped up Marxist ideal filled college students who want nothing better to do
than to fight Nazis and fascism. There was no permit filed within the city
for the event to even continue.

For conventional means, Yes, the Russians involved thought it was the best course of action because it made conflict happen fast and cheap.

I wonder why this is even part of the indictments. It was after the election but I suppose it did interfere with our politics.

The fallout might be kinda weird, if people suspect all rallies are russian psyops. There's enough trouble already.

Correct
The media is starting to say that all Rallies are Russian psyops
which will be good for Republicans as well.
Because if Republicans organize left wing events and make them
look Russian as shit, then Left wing organizers like 'George Soros'
will be hitting themselves in the head pressing forward into 2020

True, didn't think about the other side. Didn't they actually arrange some #notmypresident rally according to the indictment?

In a way the rallies accomplished what they were meant to, finally resulting in antifa assaulting reporters in berkeley.

ironically enough they assaulted the rt camera woman at one of these, vid related

Kenneth Starr had 4 years.
Mueller's been going for 11 months.
Flynn, Manafort & Gates, Papadopolous, 13 Russian nationals...
Keep praying it's over Trumpkins! LOL

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.

I'm not sure if you are asking a rhetorical
question.

Yes there was arrangement for #notmypresident rallies, as well as
Pro Antifa rallies.

Just confirming, I didn't look through the docs yet but here is the mention of it

After the election of Donald Trump in or around November 2016, Defendants and their coconspirators
used false U.S. personas to organize and coordinate U.S. political rallies in support of
then president-elect Trump, while simultaneously using other false U.S. personas to organize and
coordinate U.S. political rallies protesting the results of the 2016 U.S. presidential election. For
example, in or around November 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally in
New York through one ORGANIZATION-controlled group designed to “show your support for
President-Elect Donald Trump” held on or about November 12, 2016. At the same time,
Defendants and their co-conspirators, through another ORGANIZATION-controlled group,
organized a rally in New York called “Trump is NOT my President” held on or about November
12, 2016. Similarly, Defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally entitled “Charlotte
Against Trump” in Charlotte, North Carolina, held on or about November 19, 2016.

Actually looking through more now, doesn't seem to say the may march4trump (march 4 2017) was done by russians. They talk about something in june 2016, but nothing about march 2017. Maybe just a coincidence it is the same name.

There is a lot about june but they don't say anything about 2017.

On or about June 5, 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators, while posing as a
U.S. grassroots activist, used the account @March_for_Trump to contact a
volunteer for the Trump Campaign in New York. The volunteer agreed to provide
signs for the “March for Trump” rally.

Russia also did pro-BLM stuff. They played both sides to cause chaos. It's only being labeled as pro-Trump because the media deemed it so. They stated that there was no evidence that the interference had any effect on the outcome of the election, but the media says it was rigged in Trumps favor.

Yeah they did, I remember RT would follow all these things when nobody else did. I mean RT consistently covered just about all "street happenings". They were at march 4 and tried to interview me.

I kinda wonder why this isn't even mentioned - are foreign news orgs allowed more leniency for some reason? Surely the cost was pretty high. Maybe it's that they were open about being russian.

hi shareblue

Yes where is OP now? He kinda disappeared and his proof is shaky at best.

What about the anti Trump ones?
This is why the media isn't journalism, and should at the least be labeled a propaganda arm of the Democrat party. Have that shit legally stuck to the screen in bold letters at all times.

bump to expose OP