It's just a clump of ce-

It's just a clump of ce-

-lls.

what does it taste like at this stage?

Good luck breathing though

I had a baby brother! I had a little baby brother, and he was perfect! Perfect in every way!!

Did baby Luke died?

>Literally halfway through pregnancy

No shit faggot. People who get abortions aren't all waiting 4 1/2 months.

Dammit, beat me to it.

ahh

You know most eggs aren’t fertilised right? Eggs are closer menstruation

Abortion should be illegal past 2 years.

Abortion should be illegal for whites.

Translation: I'm a liberal who doesn't assign any value to human life, but as long as we agree to do nothing and abortion stays legal I'll pretend I'm against it and separate laws by race could ever happen.

>Ignores all the clear and glaring double standards held with being pro-life conservative

kek why even bring politics into it if you're gonna look retarded doing it?

>Non-white
>Human life

What double standards? You didn't even make a point and don't deserve a you.

>pro life
>pro gun

>pro life
>wants "free market health care"

>pro life
>But doesn't want to support the social programs needed for the child once it's born if the parents can't afford it

Shall I continue?

Yes.

I met an ultra sexy chick, who if she wasnt already mentally traumatised and tattooed I would have insta-married, that was a born at like 22 weeks and she had one of the sexiest toned athletic bodies I have ever seent in my life.
Ive been trying to run into her again so I can drop my spaghetti.

You'll learn the imeasurable value of life more when you get your first own child with your beloved spouse. It's a new human within the first second of conception, genuine love creating a new soul. Part you, part your partner. You'll see other Kids and start to think that this child could be your own, race doesn't matter anymore. All babies are pure and innocent. Murdering the ones that need protection the most is the worst crime. How many are aborted every year in the US alone? 600.000? 6 Million? God's wrath will be upon us all soon. Only faith in Jesus will save you.

Please do. Your stupidity is amusing.

People arguing in favour of abortion are arguing for the mirdering of babies.
The humanity of a baby isn't up to his/her mother

Based kraut.
Heil der Vaterland.

desu you'd eat fertilized eggs if you breed hens yourself
also there's no problem in eating them this way as you can eat chicken

You understand. Already I watch as people reap what they sew. People my age are angry when they see that they will be alone when old. Angry that they have hollow experiences of mindless travel and consumption, but no family.

I wish I was as composed as you, and without the rancor in my heart, but its there.

You are describing biblical principles... Keep going dont stop.

Tell me more about how mean I am for not giving dem programs.... and how protecting my family means I'm not prolife...

There's no such thing as a star chi-

Nothing wrong with abortion, faggot

>he doesn't understand what free market means

Nah, you can stop now, you've already succeeded in proving you're a brain dead libcuck.

In all seriousness, if we deny the light in one of us, we deny the life in all of us. All life should be respected, human life protected---not thrown in the garbage. This doesn't mean I want 6,000000 million refugees, but murder of the innocent is murder...

Your life started at the moment of your own conception and the science is irrefutable.

Why Sup Forums always take the bait if some jidfnose wears a meme flag? You know he's shekeling his head, but you feel the need to point obvious shit out

That is why this site is cancerous in the first place

That doesn't look like thriving. Did she try to have the kid at 45 or something?

those are rodent fetuses you idiot kike

1. thought: I kill this-

2. thought: oh a nigger nvm

at 1 pound if it is still living for a few days thats thriving

What are his chances?

Luke, I am not your father!

That's probably the most degenerate thing I've seen so far

with cerebral/eyesight/respiratory problems for the whole life in case of survival

>don't deserve a you
The yous are to keep track of conversation and to keep up with discussion, not internet point up votes you fucking attention whoring r/editor faggot. Go back you fuck.

You know I'm not taking this seriously right? Internet discussions are closer to mental diarrhea

So you'll agree to ending abortions after 16 weeks then? Democrats literally just blocked a bill that would have banned abortions after 20 weeks.

>have more tubes in your body than darth vader
>thrives

it looks more retarded then degenerate to me
I mean legit retarded like some hood nigger with less than 60iq that can't understand what's going around and can't hear even its own natural instinct

separate laws by race already happen, might as well recalibrate them to our advantage

Trump offered an expansion of CHIP programs (healthcare for children) and democrats voted it down and caused the government shutdown.

Which is why it will now live in a technowomb for the next 5 months or longer.

>The humanity of a baby isn't up to his/her mother

No it's up to Big Pharma and the Medical State.

Came here to post this, dammit

They're pinkies sold by Petsmart or some such for snakes to eat.

Dunno. Ask the Chinese.

>was
Going to hazard a guess it died

Also sage for slide thread

I felt emotionally attached to that scene.
He loved his unborn brother.

I don't understand why people on Sup Forums can be so rabidly opposed to abortion and also love whites. You realize that abortion is the only thing making sure the black population shrinks and that it slows the growth of the Hispanic population considerably, right? Without it this would already be Brazil. White people aren't having abortions at an impactful rate because they know how to use fucking condoms.

>imperfect
>say its perfect
why do normies do this?

>albert fish
>reputable
But nah, seriously though, fuck humanity- they're not much better.

>born at 18 weeks
thats a miscarriage by definition

ask Sarah Silverman

>Sup Forums is satire
>but it's really not
lurk moar

Abortion kills healthy White babies. This isn't just a numbers game. History has shown that small numbers of Whites can absolutely shred shitskin hordes. A thousand dead niggers isn't worth one dead White baby.

Abortion is legal throughout Europe as well as in America

underreated

>People who get abortions aren't all waiting 4 1/2 months.
Then why do democrats throw a shit fit whenever people want to restrict it to 16 weeks?

>oh tee hee I'm 25 weeks pregnant!
>oh tee hee my baby is 43 months old!

I'm not chinese, how would I know.

>Turn into jaded, deviant, narcissists
>Solve problems through infanticide instead of confronting core issues
Some Whites(like yourself) deserve the rope too.

>catholic flag
I wonder who could be behind this post?

>Sailors don't lie out of their asses all the time
What about the mermaids then?

kek

You're delusional if you think there's gonna be some giant racial crusade happening on the part of whites again. Way too late for that one.

Do I need to preface every single one of my posts with "In America"? Though I really doubt abortion is magically having a bigger impact in Europe. If it's not significant among whites here, it won't be in Europe either.

I'm an atheist and a mutt though, there's really no moral argument for me and most of you wouldn't want to argue me into having a child anyway.

So like what? Your country being too based and following Christian principles, so you shitpost to alleviate your misery? At least we have excuse for being recluses in Normietopia faggot.

Also, look up what Europeans did with mummies.

Fuck, beat me too it
>mfw I never get to use this Pepe

>Premature baby hooked up to eight billion different things
>thriving

>not having child ≠ killing child

Do you chinks have selective vision or something? Jasper Becker is one of the most knowledgeable people on China.

that thing still alive?

Yeah it's not equivalent, is that your point? You know you're meant to be paraphrasing me right?

>still doesn't show his flag

We are all equal in christ you ableist bigot.

Guaranteed autism at that point. Another r9k.

>be 18
>move to new town for college
>meet 23 y/o roastie
>we date
>she gets pregnant and wants abortion
>thank god says the blue pilled me
>happens, we break up, she moves away
>look up how abortions work
>realize shat i've done
>extreme blackpill for 2 years
>she fb messages me out of the blue drunk
>"btw user I only got the abortion because when we first started dating a black guy raped me on campus and I think he got me pregnant not you so if I had the baby you'd know I cheated" exact words
>remember her telling me "i was raped before and it traumitized me so now I have fantasies about it"
>I rethink sex/abortion timeline
>i went to Dr with her so I knew date of inception
>it was my baby

This is how I got red pilled

>weeks
Why can't people use months?

Raped goods are no good anyway.

>"i was raped before and it traumitized me so now I have fantasies about it"
lmao typical roastie

>this whole thread
I’m depressed now. I lost 2 siblings due to miscarriages but some willingly kill their children. Wish I had gotten to meet my brother and sister.

Think about it this way: if the baby was born it would have half of her shitty genes and was rised by her. Is death really more cruel than this fate?

The silver lining is that she was 25% aboriginal. Unfortunately I met the faggot abortion Dr and he was a full blooded Kraut.... As am I.

At least I can still have German children now. Albeit my first... born.. being picked apart by my own kind. You have no idea how traumatizing my red pilling has been. Excuse the faggotry I'm drunk. Fuck you Courtney

I don't know which is worse. But you make a good point.

This is why I love Sup Forums.
People aren't afraid to ask the hard questions.

Yes, murder all the babies you want. You made them, they are YOUR property to do with as you please. Either raise it right or kill it. Human life has no value and is infinitely replaceable.

>I lost 2 siblings due to miscarriages
Prabobly more. Around third of all pregnacies end in miscariges that mothers don't even realise. Ever heard when women said that they had a "unusualy big period" or something like that? Yeah, it's quite likely an early miscarrige. We all have siblings that never were.
Some even had twins. You might have a tiny bit of your not-quite twin somewhere in your body and not even realise it.

>you are physically strong
>you are reliable to your father
>but you are not perfect
>you want a perfect little brother to protect so he can be strong also
I actually did feel for him just a little bit.
It's really not his fault he was born to Joe.

It was quite clear that Rictus while build like a brick shithouse was mentaly disabled. Joe didn't require perfection but a son that wasn't deformed in some way.
But yeah, scene is pretty fucking moving.

Sauce?

>he didn't witness Mad Max
Medicore.