China will Beat the USA

Is anyone else just happy as hell that China is pushing out the USA as the dominate global superpower? I literally hate the USA with every fiber of my being because all this country cares about is corporations and the super wealthy. I will be very happy once China ousts the USA and all its corrupt ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/
history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union
youtube.com/watch?v=q6g_VcRUxfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the Chinese hate blacks more than Americans do, you dumb nigger

globalists are fucking retarded, they tried so hard to integrate China in their utopia and China will simply pursue their own geopolitical interests.

So, I hate niggers as well, but I hate capitalism more.

If right wingers didn't continually vote against their best interests every election this wouldn't even be an issue for us.

If they dont break out into a civil war or SEA war first lol. The first one is very likely everyday now.

No nation will oust the United States of America. If China attempts, it will see a reduction in 90% of it's population due to "bird flu."

China has chimera viruses also.

industrialists/globalists are fuckin retarded. they never learn from their retarded ways and repeat the same mistakes

USSR wouldnt have been the monster it was if the US industrialists didnt transfer their industry to USSR ~100 years ago. Ford, GM... all setup factories in USSR thinking it was good for business.

the Soviets then kicked out and gulag'd the americans and kept the industries for free without paying a cent to the western industrialists

capitalism: pretty fuckin retarded
How America Helped Build The Soviet Machine
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine

How We Built the Soviet Might
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/

history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union

Unironically this. Infighting in the CCP is at all time high and the Chinese middle class is non existent.

Kinda sounds like the USA.

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up

Lad, you've got your priorities backwards.

>all this country cares about is corporations and the super wealthy.
and china doesn't?
what the fuck are you smoking.

We shall see, won't we? I think China has their own problems.

Dude all china cares about is the wealthy and corporations, on fucking steroids. They're Machavellian as all fuck, and this is from someone who likes chinks.

I really can't express the hate I hold for you traitorous cucks. Death cannot come soon enough for you.

Keep dreaming.

China's more interested in getting their 8tr loan back...

A Chink run world is equivalent to a Kike run one for me. Both horrible prospects.

Heiled
I think what OP is trying to say, is he'd rather make Nikes and kiss all social services goodbye, which being a likely democrat, he relies on for his very survival.

I hate a system that exploits the poor and middle class so that the rich few can live lavish lives. Sounds like my priorities are in perfect order. Maybe you should check yourself.

China has free basic healthcare, free college tuition, and even free housing in some cases. China is a more benevolent ruler than the United States.

And now with the chinks...

China is communist by name alone.

Their economy is 100% capitalist, you fucking tard.

Trust me, if chinks are giving it away for free - you don't want it.

No, China is communist. Only the face is capitalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6g_VcRUxfY

China absolutely does not have any of those for free you fucking idiot.

nah nigger. chinks flood to canada to swamp free health care. the chinks/poos and the shitskins are the reason why canadians have to wait years to see the doctor

were all very glad youre happy. thread closed

Eurasia will be more advantageous for us than transatlantic, so yeah.