Stop sending your kids to public daycare/school

You fucking deadbeats. You're complaining about school shootings in the gibzone. Kids are forced to go there then they go insane, wow imagine that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I was just thinking how much life revolves around that stupid place.

Bare MINIMUM 40 hours per week.

Fuck that.

I'm going to emphasize any OUTSIDE activities. I already have no qualms about taking them out of school for vacations. When in high school, get some early release for work program or something. Don't let the sun rise and set on "school".

Also, will advise them to engage in civil disobedience if they want to engage in any surveys or standardized tests which don't actually benefit them. Take your suicide assessments and stick them up your ass.

stop
double
spacing
every
fucking
sentence
anytime I see a faggot like this I instantly ignore everything they post

Holobunga thread get in fren s

Unfortunately unless you have enough money for tuition to a really good private school, if you don't force your kid into some form of public schooling or another, the government will take your kids and you're fucked either way.

Sadly not all parents have the resources or ability to provide a reasonably good education to their children at home. You basically need to be well educated yourself, high functioning and be a stay-at-home mom. Under these circumstances, it's true that most home-schooled kids dramatically outperform public school kids.

kys autist

Of course, it all makes sense now.
God doesn't want our children being indoctrinated by the evil ways of Common Core, thus all the shootings.
This is why God sent us Trump.
He who hath been chosen to end Common Core.
Praise Trump.

Is pointing your toes inward the proper archery stance?

>Stop sending your kids to public daycare/school
But how do they socialize with other kids then user? If my kids are going to socialize with other home school kids, then their social skills will be restricted to that of the home school kids.

t. inbred brainlet

There are a billion things to do with other kids which don't involve school

Ya but how will they learn to be teased, who is popular, and what cellphone to buy?

Check m8 shill

>There are a billion things to do with other kids which don't involve school
I think not sending kids to school is running away from the problem. Best to send them to school and redpill them in parallel. I think that's a more sustainable solution than not sending kids to school. Schools and colleges arose to train young men and women in basic skills required to survive in the industrial age. I know that the internet can help you learn a lot of stuff, but the internet can be compromised as well. So I don't think this is a sustainable idea.

Bow set to what? 20 pounds?

>reddit spacing

can this literal shit meme die?

Or just don't have kids

>I think not sending kids to school is running away from the problem. Best to send them to school and redpill them in parallel. I think that's a more sustainable solution than not sending kids to school. Schools and colleges arose to train young men and women in basic skills required to survive in the industrial age. I know that the internet can help you learn a lot of stuff, but the internet can be compromised as well. So I don't think this is a sustainable idea.

I think people should be ready, willing, and able to find alternative arrangements if public school isn't the best fit for your kid.

Imagine if it were reversed, and the tempo of school was more like a marine boot camp. Some boys would thrive on that. Other people would be having melting down from stress and anxiety.

Well, it's like that now, but reversed. It's uber passive and quiet and stationary. It makes some people restless and incorrigible.

bpbp

Depends on the home dipshit, school is minor speed bumb. Look at the big picture for shooters- they've been fucked up for awhile.

>Imagine if it were reversed, and the tempo of school was more like a marine boot camp.
But schools didn't evolve to train marines. There are the marines for that. Schools evolved to train people in general skills - language, math, and socializing with other kids.
>Well, it's like that now, but reversed. It's uber passive and quiet and stationary. It makes some people restless and incorrigible.
I don't disagree, but you need to redpill them and train them in parallel. That way, kids can appraise their skills with the skills of their classmates. Besides, if you redpill them, it's going to be a long life of isolation and ridicule - they can learn to find peace in who they are.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>Kids are forced to go there then they go insane
Pretty much, there should be a mass exodus from the public '''education''' prisons. A combination of home schooling or private school along with cyber school and clubs and camps are better for children in this day and age.

Honestly it baffles that we haven't made a general out of this subject yet, even when our lolz guy Metokur abandoned the educationjew.

Quality posts

we homeschool ours

actually just bought some bows...wood tho, not compound