Chicago fag here coming into some money. Where should my bug-out cabin be??

Minnesota? Wisconsin? Michigan? Missouri? Iowa? Any other choices?

Belize

Wtf? Don't come to michigan, stay the fuck away. DO NOT COME TO MICHIGAN. Go to WV or VA

Michigan is now at the top of my list.

You better assist me.

And don't tell me Dearborn or Detroit. I'm wise to that.

Find a low tax state.
All states are going broke and are looking to raise revenues, through taxes of course.
Also keep in mind we are going into a Global Cooling, kind of like a Maunder Minimum.
Take your time and study up on where to go.
Good luck.

Stay the fuck away. I don't even live in Detroit but it's bad, just as bad as Chicago. Businesses are up for a few months then go under. Ann arbor, flint, you name it it's fucked. If you're a self destructive person go right ahead my dude

flatlander pls stay go

eastern washington

It's going to get cold as shit up there.
pic related.

Lotta Chicago diaspora in Iowa City. Mostly undergrads from Naperville, so basically the worst of Chicagoland.
> formerly of Lake View

montana is the only answer. the last bastion of the white man

Somewhere in rural northern Indiana so you can be close to home but insulated from Chimpcago when shit hits the fan.

Don't come to Indiana, we're full (of corn)

>1776
damn
Stay away from high tax, democrat (Marxist) run states, counties, towns and cities.

Fairplay, Colorado. Probably the safest place in the country. Not a target for nuclear attacks, 12,000 feet in elevation (highest county in the US), small red pilled town. Plenty of natural resources to survive in the event of an apocalypse. Off the map enough from major interstates that it would be easy to blockade any access by vehicle. Plenty of fresh rocky mountain water. You get the idea.

Lots of empty space (low population, few population centers) in the northern parts of Wisconsin and you're still reasonably close to home. Unless the apocalypse is zombies not likely to have people mass migrate there given the cold winters.

Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters

how much money idiot, did you win the lottery or some shit.

North Fla.
Great Hunting.
Great water quality
Sunshine( solar panel use)
Cheap Land
No state income tax.

OP get a cabin near Lake Leelanau, MI

eastern arizona or west texas
cheap, beautiful and gun friendly

more than a single gas tank from any place heavily concentrated with nigs or wetbacks.

D.C. - they'll never expect you there.

Northern peninsula