Why do we bring over refugees when we can't even fix the shitty aboriginal towns we have here?

Why do we bring over refugees when we can't even fix the shitty aboriginal towns we have here?

That money could go towards trying to make aboriginals normal but instead it goes to refugees who cause even more problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know which (((person))) fought really hard to flood Australia with Somalian refugees?

bump

Who?

I will give you a hint. He runs a worldwide organization which tries to create open societies.

You need a surplus population to feed to the wild life?

>he doesn't know

Think about it though.

You have aboriginal towns where literal children drink alcohol and sniff chemicals instead of going to school.

Instead of focusing on this though we put dollars into bringing refugees here so there can be even more troubled people in Australia.

You will never make a point to highly left wing people by saying you hate refugees and aboriginals.

Say the help for refugees could have wen't to aboriginals instead and that will make them think a little.

Ignore him.

We have Somalians because of the UN and we have Kenyans because of the commonwealth, true these are globalists but they're not individual globalists.

Aboriginal communities literally resist help and refuse to come up with concrete, solid demands.

>Aboriginal communities literally resist help and refuse to come up with concrete, solid demands.

Well that's a problem in itself.

Also there are litteral nigerian doctors, nigerian engineers, nigerian nurses and lots of other really educated nigerians who struggle to get visas to come here while they let in shit loads of uneducated sudanese people.

More UN shit.

When there's a civil war, which is at least every decade in Africa, and when honest racism or genocide is involved, which are the majority of civil wars in Africa, the UN labels certain tribes and groups as genuine asylum seekers and UN states have a commitment to accept a certain number of them if they apply to live here. Unfortunately, Sudanese people would rather migrate to Australia than to Turkey.

It's the UN. We have sudies because of the Sudanese civil war.

Left-leaning people assume that anyone who wants to prioritize aboriginals or the homeless over refugees would just as quickly argue that that money could be better spent on other problems. They don't believe you actually want to help others and they think you just want lower taxes and less help to the poor in general. They see it as you being disingenuous and themselves ceding ground.

Aboriginal towns ????
Can’t every small town in Australia is fucked beyond repair and no one talks about it and Canberra is a parasitic cuntfess
I vosoted my home town in the mid north coast in 2016 and the town was fucked up badly with the ice epidemic and there’s even less jobs there now than there was 10 years ago also every town I stopped at on the way up was fucked up more than they usually were
Don’t get me wrong these places were always shitholes but now they are totally fucked

That shouldn't be Australia's problem though.

Don't even start thinking about how all that money and resources is useless or how they start mass reproducing for the SOLE purpose of getting more of it
>pic related if I had that gif about a white man giving bread to amputated slaves and talking about how they do it to themselves to be more appealing

Cunt*
New iPhone doesn’t accept my vocabulary

Aboriginal towns ????
Can’t every small town in Australia is fucked beyond repair and no one talks about it and Canberra is a parasitic cuntfess
I vosoted my home town in the mid north coast in 2016 and the town was fucked up badly with the ice epidemic and there’s even less jobs there now than there was 10 years ago also every town I stopped at on the way up was fucked up more than they usually were
Don’t get me wrong these places were always shitholes but now they are totally fucked

Couldn't money atl east go towards fixing this instead of refugees?

The nigerians fucking suck at any of those professions. Had my teeth butchered to shit by a nigerian "dentist".

Fuck that noise. the nigerian meme is stale.

That's a Filipino thing.

Filipinos have lots of kids because more relatives means more likely someone will get a job.

What they don't understand is that they are over populating their country by doing this.

A bad dentist is better than a dole bludger.

>You have aboriginal towns where literal children drink alcohol and sniff chemicals instead of going to school.

I live in Townsville, population's roughly 200,000 people and we have a serious problem with that and we're a city. Not to mention them breaking into homes to steal people's cars and the fact my bike was stolen outside of work two nights ago, watching the CCTV footage I saw the cunt just yanked it and busted my shitty lock then rode off with it, after thousands of kilometres on that hell of a bicycle some cunt nicks it and now I'm riding a fucking skateboard to work.

I'm not even racist but this problem's long out of control, people have to sell the deodourant from behind the counter like cigarettes because kids keep stealing it to huff.

I should also mention this is the third time that exact bicycle's been stolen and 3/3 times it was aboriginals, I'm trying not to judge people by race because I know plenty of top aboriginal people but when the vast majority of retarded fucking crimes are consistently perpetrated by the same small minority that I'm told I've somehow wronged because of my race, I'm wondering how long it is until I call it as I see it "Fucking aboriginals fucking it up for everyone else". I've never even heard of kids from any other race huffing petrol, glue or deodourant, it's a cultural problem and so many people are full of shit.

Lord give me strength.

I'm not sorry about colonisation anymore in the fucking slightest, we were the nicest of the inevitable invaders they could've hoped for. like where's my thank you for bringing hospitals, schools, a defense force and countless other first world luxuries to this fucking continent? I'm not asking for one, but if I'm to blame for the bad shit every white person did, shouldn't I get a thanks every once in a while?

yeah it's so insansely retarded. there are LOADS of really good and reasonable arguments against all this immigration.

we need to be getting these arguments out there, so we can wake up the Australian people and hopefully take a stand against the government on this betrayal.

These are the problems that refugee money could go to help.

Money could go towards putting that kid in jail, foster home or just giving him a social worker that will teach him to not be a retard.

I know it probably wouldn't work but that's still better than bringing in more people who will do the same kind of shit.

Completely agree man, the problems with aboriginals are just shitty individuals that no one wants to openly identify as serious fucking problems because it's easier to pretend the crime rates are proportionate to race, I don't think it's a biological propensity toward crime, just that the ones I'm talking about are raised by shitcunt parents and it's a topic no one wants to touch because it's easy to be made to look like a racist if you say we need to take the problem especially in aboriginal families fucking seriously and mere centrelink won't cut it.

Muslim refugees though are all that and a far right ideology they hold with the conviction of religion with zero intention to integrate, I'd much rather have 5 random Aussie aboriginals in my house than 1 random third world muslim who takes his religion dead serious and has at least seen the horrors of war.

Also the government just cut a program that was taking juvenile delinquents and putting them on a property in the outback to learn what a work ethic is and give them some employable skills. They actually said it was costing too much money, fuck that bring it back.

ALSO one of the "Top aboriginals" I was referring to earlier knew a guy who went through that program when it was running and got a job out of it, I don't know the friend but if he was in a situation like many I see around town it probably saved his fucking life.

Our jails are pretty shithouse though, it often seems to serve as a process to simply harden criminals, rather than redirect them.

hey cmon bro they are trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

That's still better than nothing.

Unironically enjoying this and I love the guy with the pot leaf beanie in a music video about substance abuse, fucking sick lad.