RIP South Africa

>South Africa's newly installed President Cyril Ramaphosa delivered his maiden State of the Nation address on Friday, declaring "a new dawn" that will "confront the injustices of the past and the inequalities of the present,"
>"We will accelerate our land redistribution program not only to redress a grave historical injustice, but also to bring more producers into the agricultural sector and to make more land available for cultivation.
>"This approach will include the expropriation of land without compensation," he added.
> "We are determined that expropriation without compensation should be implemented in a way that increases agricultural production, improves food security and ensure that land is returned to those from who it was taken under colonialism and apartheid."

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/africa/south-africa-politics-intl/index.html?sr=twCNN021618south-africa-politics-intl0544PMVODtop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/south-africa-protesting-students-torch-university-buildings-37183338
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/11351055/Farm-work-is-South-Africas-most-dangerous-occupation.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/10793785/The-sad-decline-of-post-apartheid-South-Africa.html
mg.co.za/article/2014-12-02-fsdf/
newsweek.com/south-africas-new-white-flight-82709
da.org.za/archive/sa-drops-further-in-latest-un-human-development-index/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=176&v=ehDnHcKey1o
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8
newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantustan
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE
youtube.com/watch?v=yF4ne-Ek4ko
youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po
youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs
youtube.com/watch?v=CC272WG3NEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But there is no genocide says Africa Fact Check.

Apparently, the key to getting away with any genocide is to just do it slowly.

Zimbabwe 2.0

>taking the land in a way that increases agricultural production
Zimbabwe 2.0 confirmed

Checked by 1 sec

Welp, time to help the Afrikaners against the Africans. Civil War in SA soon.

When do we get to merc it up over there in short shorts?

NIGGERS NEED TO BE FUCKING KILLED BY THE MILLIONS

we have the technology we should fucking drone strike the nigge race to oblivion

we need to FUCKING NUKE THOSE APES TO HELL, it's where they belong after all.

Dutch military intervention to reinstall Apartheid when?

Damn, I really miss the old days.

When the water shortage comes.

I know loads of white South Africans that moved out because because of the corrupt chimps running that country.

Western Cape should get independence as a nation for Whites and Coloureds whilst the rest of South Africa crumbles.

If civil war starts I'm volunteering for the Boers.
Spanish Civil War 2.0 when?

You will get killed by feral niggers

These people will all be genocided, and their bodies eaten. Because whites will be too afraid to arm them for "Racism"

Every white who didn't leave SA will be dead in a year

what a bunch of autists

Could we re-work this into propaganda for our homelands?

"Blood and soil" with african mobs clamouring at the gates of a ZA farm?

That nameplate bracelet is cringe

Never again.

united state of good hope confirmed

god bless king khoebaha

youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

>Western Cape
And northern. And eastern.

>should get independence as a nation for Whites
yes

>and Coloureds
no

it's funny how this board is ok with cnn when they report bad stuff about wogs

Fix this shit. I live in the mountain city. Our tap water is crystal clear right out of the tap.

the time of ww3 is near

>and Coloureds
>no

Clearly you're not South African. Coloureds are good people who get treated like shit by the blacks for not identifying as black.

>Clearly you're not South African.
Clearly

>Coloureds are
not white

When Rhodesia fell, most whites who survived were able to pack up and move south, others went to Commonwealth countries. With SA it'll be different. there are 4.6 million whites rather than the 250k that were in Rhodesia so it'll be a much bigger deal, Pretty different people and history too. Far too many to escape through usual refugee channels. There's nowhere south except the Southern Ocean, and Commonwealth countries are much harder to get into these days. I predict an actual race war - a lot will depend on the attitude of the US and EU. It'll be interesting to see (((them))) trying to control the narrative across with the internet now while whites are outnumbered and fighting for their lives, and it could be the flashpoint for mass redpilling and racial consciousness in the West.

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
>The website “GenocideWatch.com” observes: “About 50 people on average are murdered in South Africa per day, of which at least 20 of them are whites (95% black-on-white murder rate). Please take into consideration that white people make up only 9% (4,500,000) of the demographics in South Africa, and therefore the white murder rate in South Africa is quite significant.”

>Blacks sing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

newobserveronline.com/sa-whites-will-be-crushed-anc-metropole-mayor-says/
>‘SA Whites will be Crushed’—ANC Metropole Mayor Says

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
>Many whites will be forced to leave the country under the current government's policies, former president FW de Klerk said.

>The sad extinction of the South African white Afrikaner
news24.com/MyNews24/the-sad-extinction-of-the-south-african-white-afrikaner-20170307

If CNN reports something that helps us and is bad for them, it is guaranteed to be 10x worse than how they sugarcoated it. In this case, they included the bit about land expropriation but only as a direct quote, they didn't expand into what the implications would be: a repeat of the fall of Rhodesia, except on a much larger scale and would be a literal genocide of an ethnic group with its own language, religion, customs, etc.

>"We will accelerate our land redistribution program not only to redress a grave historical injustice, but also to bring more producers into the agricultural sector and to make more land available for cultivation.
>"This approach will include the expropriation of land without compensation," he added.
> "We are determined that expropriation without compensation should be implemented in a way that increases agricultural production, improves food security and ensure that land is returned to those from who it was taken under colonialism and apartheid."
This is exactly what the niggers and spics will say when the brown rats outbreed us in America. Or rather, it's what their kike overlords will use as an excuse to begin more drastic measures to remove white males from society and influence.

Come and take it.

Boers last stand.

Not just in America. It's why they're already trying to push the narrative that "Europe was always nonwhite" in the minds of the youth now.

Literally doesn't matter if whites were there first or not.

Some people assume it's just "inclusion" or "SJWs being silly" but there's a very specific agenda behind it.

>not white
Then make them a buffer state.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
>White South Africans complain affirmative action policy is causing them to face discrimination

>Students burn down their own university;
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/south-africa-protesting-students-torch-university-buildings-37183338

>Farm work is South Africa's 'most dangerous occupation'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/11351055/Farm-work-is-South-Africas-most-dangerous-occupation.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/10793785/The-sad-decline-of-post-apartheid-South-Africa.html
>The sad decline of post-apartheid South Africa

mg.co.za/article/2014-12-02-fsdf/
>South Africa’s corruption watchdog, Corruption Watch, raised “great concern” that the country has for the past three years scored below 50. Transparency International said this indicated a significant corruption problem, and Corruption Watch stressed a dismal performance for a third year in a row “places South Africa in precarious territory

newsweek.com/south-africas-new-white-flight-82709
>...mass departures from South Africa are ongoing and are sapping the nation of its skilled and best-educated young citizens. The most dramatic figures can be found among South African whites, who are leaving at a pace consistent with the advent of "widespread disease, mass natural disasters or large-scale civil conflict," according to a report by the South African Institute on Race Relations. Some 800,000 out of a total white population of 4 million have left since 1995, by one count.

da.org.za/archive/sa-drops-further-in-latest-un-human-development-index/
>SA Drops Further In Latest UN Human Development Index

100% true. That's why they are desperate to take guns away. In the end; the jews are so dedicated, the is no path forward except war and death.

Sure, outside of the northern, eastern and western cape

Time to leave, forget the fucking farm, it's gone, get your family pack whatever you can carry and get to a fucking airport as soon as possible.

Because if you don't you will be tortured, your women and girls will be raped and you will all die horrible painful deaths at the hands of cheering blacks.

Anybody who chooses to die for a piece of Africa is a fucking idiot and quite frankly deserves what's coming, if you stay to fight you will only be providing them with more entertainment, the land they'll get anyway.

You can only run for so long white man, there won't be any place left to run to soon enough. Besides, their ancestors settled and conquered that land and made it their home. There is no price too high to pay for something like that.

All whites should leave South Africa and burn down the infrastructure they built. Leave the blacks with the land see what they can accomplish

THIS.

Thank you for bringing up Siener van Rensburg! All the signs that he mentioned over a hundred years ago are coming true day by day. The ice caps melting, Listeriosis outbreak in Gauteng which has claimed over 100 people so far making it the worst listeriosis outbreak in world history (this is likely the fatal stomach disease he mentioned), the violence escalating in Joberg after this happens, drought (the drought this year and last is worse than the 91/92 drought in SA so this could be the worst SA has seen), the rise of the EFF + the EFF getting funded by Great Britain (the renegade chiefs will go to England), Nelson Mandela, the looting of pension funds, etc.

A lot of them can't leave anyway. A lot of them don't have money to leave, and where would they go? They can't get citizenship anywhere worth moving to. Europe, the US and Canada will simply deport or reject them. I've even heard some user from Australia who said someone he knows who lives in SA was rejected. Our immigration laws are openly anti-white, and our countries only take in non-whites and non-Christians now.

Who would they sell all their possessions to? There are no blacks that have money, and no white people in their right minds want to move to South Africa right now.

Some of them also have big families and lots of older people who won't be able to immigrate. Most countries have minimum age requirements along with everything else that makes it hard for them to get citizenship so most of their parents and grand parents will be left behind to fend for themselves. Would you abandon your parents and family and leave them at the mercy of violent savages?

The land that belonged to the ancestors of their ancestors is waiting, fuck that arsehole end of Africa, all whites should return to their motherlands and help with the clear out, then we clear America and the rest of the world. No Europe no hope, No Africa no problem.

If you already haven't left SA with all the carjackings, land invasions, and Juju threatening to expropiate the mines and farms you are a focking DOOS

Simple as.
Me and my family left in 2007 and haven't regreted it for a second. Here I can have a life, take the bus to uni, don't have to fear for my life everytime I stop at the robots.

91% of the population of SA WANTS YOU TO DIE. They will vote ANC over and over until every single white is gone.

And God protect you if they vote EEF

I guarantee all the richest SA whites could raise enough money to get everyone out, but they won't do it, they won't even leave their shitty farms because they can't face not being land owner class, it's a fucking disgrace, if I was a white farmer I'd be organising a fucking exodus and would leave no white behind, instead they'll die on their worthless plot of land while all their poorer compatriots are slaughtered because they had no way out.

Coloureds are nice people but when they go to the polls most of them vote ANC. They also benefit from the tenders and the whole rotten system.

It's possible that the Chinese will override SA in the future and since they dont give a shit "muh racism" they will bring an Apartheid 2.0. If Afrikaners play their cards right they won't get completely wiped out like whites did in Rhodesia. The Chinese might let them govern places like Orania.

The Chinese are in bed with the ANC. They don't care about boere. It's easier for them to bribe the aaps than to work within a functioning legal system.

You can mark my words, they will take over the mines from Anglo American Mining, run them into the ground stealing everything that isn't bolted and then hand them over to the Chinese.

Same as Zim, the Chinese own them now.
They are here for the long game.

GO BOERS youtube.com/watch?time_continue=176&v=ehDnHcKey1o

>The land that belonged to the ancestors of their ancestors is waiting
That's a battle too, but the white people there are more complacent and less willing to claim white space than SA.

And what I mean, is, SA whites are on the edge, possibly ready to make that leap, more than Euro whites.

>increases agricultural production, improves food security and ensure that land is returned to those from who it was taken
where did i seen this before

It's heartbreaking to see those who still have hope, it's like they don't know what happened in Rwanda, it's like the Mau Mau massacres never happened and Rhodesia is still Cecil's outpost in their minds.

When blacks get their blood up there is nothing that can stop them, once it starts they'll be like locusts swarming across the landscape devouring any and every white person they find and they'll be having fun while they do it, rape and torture parties will go on for days, they'll feast on the children in front of mum and dad while big sis is taking 20 savages up her bleeding arsehole.

The denial is unrelenting, it's as though the occupants of one farm aren't being slaughtered every single day, this ludicrous talk of ancestral land, that old scam is no longer standing up to scrutiny, the very worst of South African society is literally straining at the leash to get the fucking party started.

I have been to SA several times, I have friends there and I know the mentality, and I hate to say it but much of the proud talk of fighting to defend their ancestors land is fucking bollocks, what they really fear is losing the status and the lifestyle that comes with being a landowner, they can't let go of the pool and the cars and yes the beautiful scenery, so they will die and their children will die because that's better than starting again from the fucking bottom.

It makes me feel physically sick just thinking about it, and the poor they have no fucking chance, none, they are already being preyed on in ways that would make your fucking hair turn white.

Lol actually coloureds voted for the Nats in '94, and are the reason the western cape isn't run by the ANC

WHITES = KULAKS

That's the endgame of cultural marxism

>Apparently, the key to getting away with any genocide is to just do it slowly.
Or just have Jewish handlers who control agitprop organizations designed to deceive white people so that they don't resist while you kill them all.

that's true
I have read the original prophecies and interpretations and there is no doubt this man is the real deal.
-rasismus
- Invasion of colored people to Europe
- true communism in the western world (cultur marxism)
-Syria
etc....

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
Please sign this and blast the South African issue all over social media.

I KNOW the petition will not actually work. But we need visibility on this issue.

>When blacks get their blood up there is nothing that can stop them
Absolutely wrong, blacks are absolutely incompetent in organised warfare.
A white army can easily defeat blacks 10 times their number.
In the 80s, Zimbabwe and South Africa were heavily pressured by western countries, which crippled their morale and will to fight, resulting in the surrender of the whites.

Today's international political climate is much different, old anti-colonial sentiments are dead, if white SAs can wake up, they can defend their homeland, even in a violent secession.

Apartheid was a mistake anyway. The country should have been partitioned like India was in 1948.

Also I believe some rich gulf countries have safe tap water because they have to distill and desalinate it

yeah rensburg is looking more and more correct every day. get ready guys, we got some fucking horrible and bloody wars to fight soon.

Ffamine is imminent. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Did you realize that the Boers are the purest form of Europeans?
They have the purest bloodlines in the world because they are the only white people that lived homogeneously.

The Boers are the quintessence of Europe

The fuck? Pretty much every white South African has some kind of Bantu, Khoisan or Malay admixture.

Saffer here

It's funny, whites were there before the Zulu and yet they "reclaim" land. The San were the only ones there when we arrived. At least now I get to go home and I die fighting.

Lol. Boers were considered mongols compared to their europeans contemporaries, hence they reinvented themselves in Africa.

I'm not talking about organised warfare you wanker, I'm talking about 90% of the population, with military and intelligence support, rising up with hearts filled with hate and rage, I'm talking about millions of sub-human savages with machetes and guns and phone signal blocking apparatus hitting every single farm at the same fucking time.

You've got this insane childish Hollywoodesque vision of a few well disciplined white men with guns holding out against the hordes until the 7th Cavalry arrives, it's not going down like that, they'll lay seige for days in necessary, then one moonless night when the farmers are going insane from lack of sleep and indescribable stress they'll send fresh legs to burn the fucking houses to the ground with everyone inside, that will be the fucking best thing that could happen, that's as good as it's going to get for whitey.

you don't seriously think that the blacks are behind all this do you? It's Jews who are moving the pieces around the board, and believe me, as wily and tough as Afrikaners are they are no match in the grey matter department for the Jews and they cannot stand up to millions of armed maniacs for long.

Your goverment has abandoned them. You would rather let in T*rks and Moroccans instead of ethnic Dutch. Foei.

The average boer has about 6% non-white admixture. Do you really think these explorers/farmers fleeing persecution came to an unknown foreign land with white women in tow?

what is the difference between apartheid and segregation in the US, aside from the blacks having designated lands?

not really
Most of them are socially weak Afrikaans
but you will get to know them soon because you will be the ones who will give them refuge

youtube.com/watch?v=RFimfcIRGj8

They don't have a millitary

> Boers
> white
English are the only white

You South African whites are in the same position as the Jews in Weimar Germany. Either get your ass out of there or get ready
The difference is that whites were always a minority, so the balance of power was more difficult to maintain.

kek

>aside from the blacks having designated lands?
> what were Bantustan

>that land is returned to those from who it was taken under colonialism and apartheid.
so none of you stupid niggers? go back to fucking west africa you bantu apes.

George Carlin was right when he said America gets a front row seat. It'll be entertaining watching Zimbabwe 2.0: Electric Boogaloo when it happens, because it will happen. It may take decades but it will happen

I don't know anything about it, that's why I posted

>this ludicrous talk of ancestral land, that old scam is no longer standing up to scrutiny

How is it a scam? And it's the opposite m8, now that we have the internet, everyone can see the idea that "Afrikaners are just like English colonialists" or "white supremacy & Apartheid are the real problem, blacks are the ones oppressed by whites in SA" or "rainbow nation" or "Mandela was a saint & a real civil rights activist" or "blacks built the country" as the nonsense it always was.

It's true that lot of them also have a lot of attachment to their land and heritage. Their ancestors have often been been there for longer than the US existed. South Africa was basically uninhabited when whites came and now it's full of foreign Zulus and other Bantus who came in after seeing what the whites and Khoisans built in the cape.

Generations of people have fought and bled for their country. Against all the savage tribes, against the British Empire at its peak, in proxy wars against the Soviets etc. Afrikaners have not had any ties or loyalties to any other nation but themselves for hundreds of years.

English South Africans can leave since they have passports, they can flee to the UK when shit gets hairy. So they're not really concerned about fucking up the place with their cucked ideologies, because they will not be the ones left behind. English people there tend to be way more liberal, left-wing and multicultural than Afrikaners and are the puppets of the cucked SA media. But because Afrikaners have no ties to their ancestral European countries most doors are shut to them.

And I know about South Africa's poverty problems, what you don't mention though is that a lot of it among the white population was caused by BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) laws that forced many Afrikaners into poverty because they are excluded from the labour market by virtue of their being white.

newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/

Sure, the SA government tried to make some of them nominally independent nations. Needless to say no other nations recognized them. They should have done more of that shit in the beginning and encouraged more white immigration

oh really ?
HALLO KAMERAD

The thing that scares me a bit about this is that if he is correct, the US will lose a significant chunk of good white people in both Israel/Palestine and the Pyrenees mountains during WW3. and the end result is that we become a third world shithole like brazil and white christians will flee to SA and remove nogs. So, that being said, do we stay and get drafted to fight for a failing country, or should we fuck off somewhere for a bit and head over the SA when it blows over? running seems cowardly but survival doesn't look very likely if you fight.

>Sure, the SA government tried to make some of them nominally independent nations.
So like if we tried to cut off Mississippi and call it Wakanda and move the blacks there?

Okay, sorry to be a cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantustan

That won't happen lol. The Chinese want to control it directly. After whites, it'll be the Indians.

why would we be fighting in the Pyrenees

>Jared Taylor interviews a White South African:
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>Young girl talking about white oppression in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXToy1spCIA

>Video about poverty and white people in SA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMrPQJoxaFE

youtube.com/watch?v=yF4ne-Ek4ko

>More poverty because of the government
youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po

>Full report on racism against whites in South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs

You missed my point entirely, the Marxists and their Jew masters have already decided what's going to happen, they are just finalising their preparations, nobody is going to be waving deeds around when the machetes surround the farmhouses

White South Africans need to organize and secede from the country.

Funny I was just about to tell you the same thing, cunt.

thats part of the prediction. the commies move through europe and annihilate everything in their path. they then nuke britain and try to push through spain to hop from gibralter to north africa to spread communism there. America, German, and Spanish troops stop them in the pyrenees and by some miracle they completely defeat the commies.

This is unironically how Richard Spencer's ethnostate would take shape lmao

Exactly

They need to gather everyone up, the rich need to dig deep, charter boats and planes and they need to fucking march the hell out of there, all of them as one.

>So like if we tried to cut off Mississippi and call it Wakanda and move the blacks there?

Pretty much. Once blacks were moved to a Bantustan, they were stripped of their South African citizenship.

The government claimed the Bantustans to be completely independent, but in reality they were puppets of South Africa and completely reliant on South African funding and support.

Why not just hold the Cape?

You sad fool, you're going too, all of the west is going, it's just a case of when
>youtube.com/watch?v=CC272WG3NEs

I know this petition isn't going to work but we need visibility. The msm silence on this issue is disgusting. We need to force them to cover this and we are going to need many more thousands of signatures

after the american civil war 2.0 and the expulsion of spics and nogs, feel free to come to the united states of north america, boers will be given land