Why is brazilian culture so mediocre?

I was shocked when I discovered that not all cultures revolve around bundas, footballs, cults and favelas.

How come America has a beauty pageant but no Ass Pageant like the glorious Miss Bunda (which SJWs are destroying)?
Why have transvestites taken so long to show up on media, even degenerate american media?
Why is there no bottle dance, minor girl slaughterhouses and teenagers drinking themselves to the point of alcoholic comma every weekend?

Am I deluded or are all countries as degenerate as we are? Is it common for minor girls to get mentioned as sex objects in borderline rape in 90+ million views videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDhptBT_-VI
youtube.com/watch?v=H2m3oadS4CI
youtube.com/watch?v=_brDu9ycur4
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dUtImTqjGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=qtTM2YV3bI8
youtube.com/watch?v=svViHH8IBVg
youtube.com/watch?v=HznKjW7EJ1Q
youtu.be/Qw4uBk7DOa8
youtu.be/gqavRbAhQzY
youtu.be/PfMoFPttpVE
youtu.be/frq70agiADY
youtu.be/JuRkzzZnOeA
youtu.be/bVQz3WVvXCg
youtu.be/MNOWCYMCYTE
youtu.be/Mp1ZYonMWWo
youtu.be/wg5v97PyIEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=kDhptBT_-VI

i love brazillian funk
my fave is this one: youtube.com/watch?v=H2m3oadS4CI

can you translate the lyrics on vem dancando?

>Is it common for minor girls to get mentioned as sex objects in borderline rape in 90+ million views videos?
>borderline rape

Relax on my rod (slang for my dick)
Chill out little bitch
Today you'll get ****, here in the funk party of the Ruinha
Today you'll get **** here in the party of the Little Houses
Allah chants.
The sequence of beats that make your bunda (ass) shake and come dancing (vem dançando), and come dancing, and come dancing
Go ass, go ass, go ass
Don't stop moving
I wrote this just for you
Don't stop moving. Go ass
Ass ass ass ass ass

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRAZIL
This is fucking idiocracy

Do you really have to ask? Take one look at the screencap you posted. Can you guess why Brazilian culture sucks? I'll give you a hint. It's niggers. And niggers are only half of your population, the other problem is that South America distracts itself with left wing bullshit and panders to favela monkeys instead of eradicating them and starting fresh so that your country actually has a fighting chance.

as if your culture is all that better mate

youtube.com/watch?v=_brDu9ycur4
This song's lyrics:
'If you don't have money, just bring a bitch
Throw the drink, then throw the dick
Then throw her out in the street'

Peak performance brazilian culture.

not much different than what you'll hear topping the charts on american radio

>Am I deluded or are all countries as degenerate as we are?

They might not be AS degenerate, but Brazil is also not a wall-to-wall favela and as far as I remember from talking to Brazilians, Funk isn't exactly upheld by the entire nation as a paragon of national identity and high culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

This similarly insipid dross came from the USA. Black culture is all about ass over there too, when you go into the ghettos and the shitty coastal cities which are full of them. Arguing about who is more fucked up and who has more degeneracy is a race to the bottom and everybody loses.

For your information regarding the sexualization of minors, the USA has the highest rate of contribution to the bestiality and CP industry in the world, and they're a first world country. Don't get complacent though because you guys are not far behind. And yes I'm aware of Britain's shortcomings, you don't have to remind me.

>whataboutism

I wish you'd put a bullet in your head for every word you put in my mouth

because its a melting pot of spics, niggers and whites.

The only thing good about that video are the big asses

damn
it's even funnier than I imagined
thank you

well mate didn't that religion you forced everyone you came into contact with to convert to say to take the splinter from your eye before removing one from anothers?

america is the same though, and is the greatest country on earth. so theoretically brazil could be just as good as us if they lowered their taxes and allowed partial birth abortion

>so mediocre?
sorry shitskin but eating monkeys, fucking dogs, and cutting off peoples heads in the street isn't mediocre, it's beyond 3rd world.

Blacks are an eternal 5th column that we wouldn't have to deal with if your shitty royal fuckheads didn't go and kill Lincoln. The eternal Anglo strikes again

America is less miscegenated though, so not the same

You a shitskin or something? What makes America better than Brazil is that we didn't sully our genepool by mixing with mentally retarded apes

You are not that better than us.

Keep telling yourself that, Pardo

It's mediocre now, but in the '70s it was bright.
Then the CIA came...

m8...

most of our blacks have white ancestry though so the mixing did in fact happen, and interracial relationships are pretty much the norm in america, i'd say they are as common as same race relationships here in texas

it just got covered up because we had a lot of immigration from europe to mitigate the effect

we
wuz
ZANGS
and sheit

Because you don't have stable electricity.

Our culture has been kike'd but that doesn't put us on par with a shithole like Brazil

Slave owners had kids with their chattle, those kids being slaves themselves and mixing into the rest of the Black population. It was mostly a one-way distribution, mulattos mixing with Whites was much less common

the average american black is like 15% white right?

Cultural marxism makes people dumb, the rest comes from they being dumb.

10-20% so 15 is a good median. You have nogs that look like they're pushing 30% though

does that technically make them cucks?

They have a latent obsession with White people, so I guess so

Pretty poor translation, but everyone gets the main idea.

>I was shocked when I discovered that not all cultures revolve around bundas, footballs, cults and favelas.

What is your name? Maicom Ronaldinho?

You are the ultimate Brazilian...

lol, true

ass ass ass ass

Yes.

race-mixing-->illusion of peace-->apathy and carelessness-->degeneracy

I always wanted a hot Brazilian gf with a big ass

Why do loads of your women have huge clits?

I decided to give up on white girls in my country since they're fucking degenerates. Being a spanish/portuguese/indian mix myself I care not for going mixed. Found myself a non-degenerate gf with a nice bunda. Don't plan on having children tho.

Blacks are way more manl....

youtube.com/watch?v=dUtImTqjGqM

FUCKING HELL!
Spilled my wine. How can you not lose to this shit?
They all look very fit tho. If don't consider the fact that they're monkeys.

>nice bunda
well done, well done

>Not posting Pabllo Vittar
youtube.com/watch?v=qtTM2YV3bI8

Fuck off with this thing, this thread was bad enough for our moral without someone posting this.

absolutely haram

FOREIGNERS: Go on the list "Nobel prizes by country" and scroll down to the Brazil page. Do it now

Does it take a portuguese to mention your bossa nova, Machado de Assis, Raduan Nasser, etc. ?

You mean Pablo Vittranny

>culture
daily reminder that "culture" is a nothing word, it can mean anything and everything, therefore means nothing.
fuck this fuck you

Also, Villa-Lobos, Olavo de Carvalho, Leandro Karnal, etc...

I used be a childhood neighbor of Lucas Lucco, he was a faggot, but boy, what a huge fucking faggot he turned out to be.

>Allah chants.

The main problem with Brazil nowadays is the insane amount of non-patriots we have. Brazil has lost its sense of nationalism, and we're heading down the path of civil war. But thank you, for seeing the good in us. As so very few of us do.

I'd say that too if I was an invader with the mindset of muddying up my host country.

Brazil didn't have to be this way.

From 53:26 to 54:44, about mid XVIII century 3.000 Kms inland and through mountains:

"In three years, six camps in Minas would become villages. They were precarious places, in need of everything one could imagine, except gold.
The scheme to explore the mines change not only Brazil but Portugal as well. In less than half a century the population of Minas became larger than that of New York State, surpassing 600.000 inhabitants at the time the entire population of the whole of Brazil and Portugal was about 4 million people.
The cities therefore gained in importance and Portuguese nobles went to Brazil.
The great centre of wealth is the great city of Minas in the XVIII century: Vila Rica (Rich Village) that today is called Ouro Preto (Black Gold). The atmosphere in the city was euphoric, as miners, traders, artisans and state employees amassed fortunes.
The art accompanied the prosperity, giving birth the excellence of Mina's baroque, a style marked by the richness of the decorative elements. Albeit with European influence, the Mina's baroque can be considered the first artistic manifestation of a local culture proper to Brazil since 1500, not being merely the re-production of existing European standards. Among the great artists of the period the most well known are the painters Manuel da Costa Atayde and the sculpture and architect Aleijadinho (the crippled one), the greatest exponent of a true artistic school perhaps the first in all the americas.

Fuck, forgot it.

youtube.com/watch?v=svViHH8IBVg

Brazil was doomed to be a shithole ever since it got its independence. You guys are a bunch of low IQ mixed niggers.

Why would anyone be nationalist here? We literally have nothing to be proud of and no social cohesion lmao

It would be interesting to look at the differences that make your country so degenerate compared to mine.
Obviously, we are starting to get a lot of feminist bs too (thanks first world), but we are pretty late to the party compared to Brazil which is pretty much full degenerate mode already since years ago. Is it the climate? the amount of niggers? what is it?

I agree

See, that's the exact problem, we will have to build it.

Catholicism then racial mixing and positivism at the end
A única chance que o Brasil tinha morreu quando Getúlio subiu ao poder.

>I was shocked when I discovered that not all cultures revolve around bundas, footballs, cults and favelas.

First time out of Rio de Janeiro I see.

Every time I walk out of my house now I play "spot the whitey". Everyone I see is either black or brown. Same thing in the news. Maybe the anchor is white, but everyone on the news is black or brown. I just turn my TV and hear of strangers non-whites killing because they relationship was over and any other non-issue that makes you get killed for no reason here. This place is a disgrace

Thank you, my brother. Sadly that type of people is the majority in our great empire. Main reason why we're getting worse by the day. BRASIL AME-O OU DEIXE-O (Brazil, love it or leave it). We care not for weaklings.

I'm not talking about beashtiality!

And fucking Terry’ Richardson directed the video!

this song created a chaos between Brazil and muslim countries for having Allah chants on the song
the men who wrote this recieved death threats

THIS. Adding that at least 80% of brazil's population hacve african blood. White europeans are less than 10% of the population

why the fuck would anyone be proud of this country? the main problem started when we abolished slavery

First step is getting rid of cultural marxists, then somehow reintroduce morality while fighting with the media. It's going to be a long fight.

Still haven’t got over the 7-1, it was a long time ago Hue.

Sorry the oil money didn’t happen

I wish Brazil could turn back time
youtube.com/watch?v=HznKjW7EJ1Q

>Average Brazilian women
youtu.be/Qw4uBk7DOa8

>this song created a chaos between Brazil and muslim countries for having Allah chants on the song

If only they knew the people they were fucking with.
the men who wrote this recieved death threats

>the main problem started when we abolished slavery
When we became a republic**** Please read some more about Brazil, Dom Pedro II had a plan to add blacks into our society as honorary, converted whites. Yet even then, we could achieve so much more without democracy. This is a nation ruled by the weak and the uneducated.

fuck off mental gymnastics
you know I'm right. if a good shits in the same yard for a week, that is technically "culture"
fuck you idiot

What Hitler Said, literally. Culture can be the life of the mind and the soul, or it can be bread and circuses to pacify the masses. Brazil is a Weimar Republic that never found its Hitler.

Aristotle said the multi racial and multi cultural must be ruled through tyranny.

Democracy can only between those who have a perceived fraternity.

>no minor girl slaughterhouses
>sad about this
you brazilian subhuman apes really need to be killed off.not even fucking kidding you fucks are the center of all thing degenerate.good god may you all be purged in holy fire

Slaughterhouse doesn't mean literally butcher. In Brazil it's used to mean something like a "fuck room" where young girls go to get fucked by many men. It's part of our great culture

>good
*dog

Please respect our culture u bigot >:(
All cultures are great >:(

Our good culture is dead, but we produced great things in the past. Here are some music recs to my gringos and unfamiliar brazilians:

youtu.be/gqavRbAhQzY

youtu.be/PfMoFPttpVE

youtu.be/frq70agiADY

youtu.be/JuRkzzZnOeA

youtu.be/bVQz3WVvXCg

youtu.be/MNOWCYMCYTE

youtu.be/Mp1ZYonMWWo

Because fuckers like you fall for it, or you wouldn't post degenerate shit like Annittaaa in your OP.

Fun fact, Brazill had a fascist movement once that promoted mixing all the races.

ya'll mother fuckers need jesus,and some of this.not that i have much any room to talk coming from america the great fucking enabler

youtu.be/wg5v97PyIEo

this is how USA will be in 20 years or less

note i said some of this.the intergralists were missing the point in some grand area's

>you fucks are the center of all thing degenerate
That's America, faggot, Your nigger culture has infected the whole world.

Animals

at least attempt to bring some bants argentina,i refuse to believe nigel kicked your asses THAT hard

at this rate?more like five.you know about the american transgender children dating sites?

That's a great series, unfortunately no one gives a fuck here.

Adding to this, I actually went to Brazil years ago, and I was astonished to see an incredible amount of faggots (which you could clearly recognize because of the way they were dressed) in the beaches. At the same time there was some kind of festival and most of the dancers were black trannies.
It was surprising to me because in Chile I've never seen that (the display of fagottry in such a disgusting way).
To be honest Chile is mostly mestizos and some whites and indigenous people, and depending where you live people have browner/whiter skin.
But black population has always been very low because of the absence of black slavery here during colonial times (indigenous people were used for working in a system similar to slavery). Sadly this is starting to change slowly because of immigration from Haiti, and from Colombia (mostly Haiti, thanks Bachelet). The last times I've gone out of my house I was surprised with the amount of blacks in the streets (still low, but last year there wasn't any black person in this city), they usually barely communicate in spanish. I hear them talking some weird kind of french (I actually know french but the way they talk is very shit so I can't understand anything), and my first interaction was seeing a black guy trying to open a door which said "pull to open", and he was trying to push it like a retard and stood there like a minute until someone told him how to open it lol.

But yes, people that are "brown" are usually people with lower incomes living in worse places. I've never looked at the differences in crime between genetics backgrounds though, I don't know if there are studies done about that, I doubt it, they would probably be considered racist. But seeing as most of poor people have browner-skin, there's probably a correlation between the two.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7-1

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

>no no no you misunderstand
>it's not literally a slaughterhouse
>it's the orgiatorium (cf US 60s slang "killing floor")

>his favela doesn't have a slaughterhouse
>he will never fuck a vomiting alcoholic zombie after intoxicating her with alcohol and cocaine
>he will never call his brothers and neighbors to join
>his favela will never be invaded and the Novinha Slaughterhouse discovered
>invaders will never join the rape fest and ignore the gang war
>he will never throw the corpse somewhere, have her wake up and then come back for more in the next week
>he will never film the 7 hours long rape gangbang and publish it all around Whatsapp

Seriously, being American is suffering.

fuck off turkroach.