Do nogs always live with the 'dindu nuffin' mindset? Even in the events of the shooting...

Do nogs always live with the 'dindu nuffin' mindset? Even in the events of the shooting, they act like they never did anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The irony in this pic is astounding. I was just looking up gun statistics and the second most common homicide is done with black on black violence. 1st is accidental death and third is crime of passion gun related homicide. Mass shootings is like 7th or 8th. Going to go find that page. brb.

I need to see the follow up comments on this

to be fair, I've studied a bit of history, and to my knowledge it's true, no nigger ever did anything

Nig nogs can never do nuffin' wrong.

Niggers are literally incapable of introspection and abstract thinking. This has been proven by analysis of their languages. This type of behavior is par for the course for them.

>Do nogs always live with the 'dindu nuffin' mindset?
yes
If you want a (non radicalized) red-pill on Black Americans, bet against this formula and lose every time

Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
In each altercation it is
> I DINDUNUFFIN
> RAISE AGGRESSION / GET LOUD
> CLAIM RACISMS
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
> AY YO HOL UP

>they act like they never did anything.
speaking of which.....its Friday.
Y'all ready for LIVE PD?

Pretty sure homicide is the #1 cause of death for black males up to a certain age

If you did strictly within the confines of academia, I wouldn't doubt it. Need further proof go look at all the morons on /his/

Because niggas shoot up their neighborhoods and waste all their ammo on each other.

That cop is making things more dangerous than they need to be, unless the guy had a knife against their throat. Just stop let the loon walk away with their baby, then when he's not grabbing her grab him.

Asserting innocence in any police encounter more serious than a speeding ticket is objectively the best strategy. Prove me wrong.
Protip: cain't pru nuttin

They don't shoot up their schools they shoot up their neighborhood. Probably couldnt get through their metal detectors anyway

The dude flipped his car during a high speed chase you retarded nigger

Niggers don't go to school so of course they wouldn't be shooting one up, they are too busy killing each other over a few city blocks and robbing the local phone store

Blacks can't get high scores because it requires some semblance of planning and thinking beyond the here and now

>Asserting innocence in any police encounter
NIGGER LOGIC personified
> be this stupid to think that police are JUDGES to hear cases

niggers in the hood commit a huge disproportionate amount of murder..... so i mean, this nigger is a retard. not that anyone is surprised by that.

These fucking assholes, just go live in a different nation, there's so ridiculously many that doesn't have any white people in them. But surprise white peoples nations have white people in them, wow, what a mystery.
Where do these people get off saying white people shouldn't have passports and that they're bad because they're white. This is the most blatant and vilest racism ever. These assholes are the biggest hypocrits and racists on the entire planet. I'm tired of being asked to feel sorry for someone who thinks like that. And you know what, why don't these assholes try to put themselves in white peoples shoes instead, and realize how fucking annoying it is that everyone wants to go live in your countries, and then people who think like that that they then fucking complain that the country they live in has white people. Why in the hell do they not just fuck off to begin with. Go to africa go to anywhere else almost, so many countries, there's what like 195 countries in total in the world. Vast majority of them have no white people in them whatsoever.
Either everyone is allowed to be racist, or noone is

I'm sick and tired of this double standard where white people are supposed to be super polite, whilst everyone else run around saying the vilest shit imagineable about white people directly in the news and media and in every day life, and they just pretend that it's perfectly fine and make excuses for why they are allowed to do it and others aren't. Meanwhile if you say the word nigger or negro, black people almost want to fucking kill you and people want a near public execution if you do it in media etc.

Eventhough it's simply means black in latin (niger), or negro which means black in portugese. It literally means the color. But anyways, i don't even think anyone on the planet is more racist than these assholes. It's everything that seems to be on their mind constantly and black this and black that, and what can we do for black people and so on and so forth. And they're not even in fucking africa, but are sitting in white nations doing these things. But if say white americans want something for themselves in their own country, oh then it's racist. I'm really getting tired of watching these people, they are just mainstreaming the most foulest racist garbage, and then get surprised if white people want to remain majority in their own countries so they don't have to put up with this bullshit in the future. I mean just imagine what the fuck these douchebags would do if they ever became a majority in a white nation, white people should probably best pack up and leave at that point. They would do the most racist shit and not have any second thought about it, because they are such gigantic liars hypocrites and ultra racists themselves, whilst at the same time acting as if they are the victim of everything they do themselves. It's like a saying we have that a thief thinks every man steals. Similarly niggers think everyone else is racists, because the nigger knows he/she is the most racist fucking person themselves.
I mean don't you think it's ridiculous, that the people who complain most about racism are the biggest racists probably anywhere in the world?