Why do nazis think its acceptable to shit on women and minorities online...

Why do nazis think its acceptable to shit on women and minorities online, but when confronted in real life break down in tears?

You never see Sup Forumstards spewing their white nationalist bile in real life. Pussies the lot of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSe1tbWicys
nypost.com/2013/03/24/fdny-ems-lt-spews-racist-anti-semitic-tweets-but-cried-when-confronted/
mobile.twitter.com/candicegiove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive got nothing to lose. I havent put any effort into becoming anything because i know the moment the real me comes out its all going down the toilet. so fuck you nigger. Youre right though. I wont say it to your face. The only thing youll hear from me is gunshots.

>what is opsec
>bongistani calling anyone a pussy
top giggle ur 'avin there m8

Okay edgelord, put the katana and the energy drinks down

Alt-righter threatening me online? Why am I not surprised.
FBI tip submitted.

Who the fuck owns a katana. I got a 1911 and an ar 15.

Submit globalist dick into your mouth faggot.

youtu.be/RSe1tbWicys

real nazis hide their power level, autist

why are you so autistic
how are you so autistic

Mar 24, 2013

Stop shilling that insufferable right wing cunt and his shit videos

in a anonymous forum is what people really
think

people are not allowed to express their actual opinions in real life for fear of persecution
>input more (((neo-nazis))) strawmans
fuck off

Airsoft doesn't count fatass..

lmao king heeb is pretty hilarious

Pretty much this. It's easy for Marxists to screech in the streets when they have both the government and judiciary supporting them.

Looks more like a caught a good whiff of nigger than crying.

Looks like the only person running their mouth online here is you

You think you know me. Its funny.

>FBI tip completed
>This autistic guy could literally have posted his real name in the ID and still stopped at Mcdonalds and Subway after fucking murdering you and your entire family, your neighbours and your neighbours' neighbour and the FBI still wouldn't even bother getting off their asses

Terrifying tbqh senpai

why is he crying if all they did was "confront" him

so fuck you nigger. Youre right though. I wont say it to your face. The only thing youll hear from me is gunshots.

>You never see Sup Forumstards spewing their white nationalist bile in real life.
are you quite sure white nationalist is what I am schlomo? cuz i'm actually an anarchist thats had enuff of your commie shit...and you will see me do exactly that in life, and when you sperg out about it i'll drop you so feel free to attack me physically i am scared for my life trayvon

>Pussies the lot of you.
a pussy is a soft pink thing that gets fucked...if i'm armed and you are not i'm pretty sure you're fucked lol

This is why you don't go 1488 on Twitter. He should have thought about the consequences before he made those tweets. Now his life is ruined because he couldn't hide his power level.

he was a paramedic to

Last I checked nazis only shit on jews. I have no idea why people think nazis wanted to kill all the minorities and women.

Proof? Or did they just catch a guy mid-sneeze and OP made up a bullshit photoshop

piss off ahmed

People who fucking post like this need to go, and you need to get the fuck out of here

How's middle school, do your parents know you're not doing your homework right now?

Left wing faggots get promotions and universal applause when they call for white genocide of evil white males.

Yet these sensitive snowflakes can’t tolerate even a tiny online space where we can call these same POCs and white fags who want us dead/raped and our countries destroyed in the same manner.

Poor babies lost the election because you were such Stalinist fags even normies noticed and now you can’t put us into gulags.. abloobloo!

nypost.com/2013/03/24/fdny-ems-lt-spews-racist-anti-semitic-tweets-but-cried-when-confronted/

>opinions are Carta Blanche to end people's lives
Wew lad, right wing death squads when?

to make us seem "Scarier"

Fuck school motherfucker.

This is just your basic Untermensch, nothing to shit yourself over. He just follows an ideology that he believes will make him a more complex being with an edge over everyone else.

Its a real story, while he was legitimately saving lives(he is EMS) this jew beaked slag was hunting him down for saying mean words online

>Why is he crying?

Because he just lost his job and employability. He had a good job and probably years of experience and education and now has to switch fields and effectively restart his life because of shitposting.

This is something lefties don't understand because you tend not to have lives or worked for or achieved anything not directly related to your ideology.

>saving lives

Given his nazi views I wouldn't be surprised if he let minorities requiring medical treatment die. That would make him literally a murderer. So yeah, he deserves everything he got and more, fucking scum.

*tips FBI*
M'faggot

>You never see Sup Forumstards spewing their white nationalist bile in real life
You're right, that's why we're pushing the overton window to make it socially acceptable first

gonna go ahead and say that's a fake picture of some bald guy crying after a baby died or someshit

Wrong as always, moron.

He was not saving any lives you faggot ass shill

He certainly was and did. Nor was he 'afraid' of anyone, he didnt want to be ostracised by people with no jobs and subsequently lose his own.
This is the hook nose who had nothing better to do with her life and went after him for using mean words online.

he obviously wasn't a Nazi, retard!

he was just shitposting on Twitter and did't think of the consequences he might face in this postmodernist shithole
he was literally a paramedic

fucking retard!

Fucking hell is that all said man thats light work people need to chill

HOPE U BEEN WORKIN ON THAT CARDIO BROTHER

When anyone gets fired for social media nonsense or a good job they worked hard to get they cry about it, user.

bc Staten Island is full of a bunch of Amero-Italian racists.

>He certainly was and did
No. He was a bitch,and that's it.

He posted other shitty shit on his twitter or facebook or something. A lot of it was identical Sup Forums style racist and other shit you see unique to here. In other words he was egg establishment faggot shill.

>he was literally a
Punk faggot, yes

>americanhomesiderates2010-2018.jpg

Financially independent white people like Trump shitpost in real life: "send them back" and "they aren't sending their best".

Right but people aren't powerful obviously can't do that and would have to keep their mouth shut if they want to keep their jobs

the """free""" market is wonderful and will fix everything they say!

the image in the op is fake news made by lefties

People usually don't criticize dictatorships in public.

hes obviously retarded if he got caught over social media. what a pathetic loser

>This is something lefties don't understand because you tend not to have lives or worked for or achieved anything not directly related to your ideology.

And this ems has? How is being an ems directly related to any ideology?

I'm not exactly extreme in my views. But I've never shied away from them. Hell, I had a conversation with a black at the pub about why I don't believe that aboriginals have a right to reclaim their traditional land (If you cannot protect something, whether by personal strength or having a societal system (police, government) with the power to protect, then you have no right to consider that something as your own).

I've never had any issues come up with anything. Although I'm about as far removed from liberal cities as one can get. So most people don't judge you for having a different opinion.

hello jew

fake news
he's crying because somebody died

Everyone who touches the violent misanthropic far right groups gets sucked into a vortex of deceit and pain. When I look back through my discord message history I see so many deleted accounts from people who have ended up committing murders. in fact, I've met so many of the headline making alt-right murderers online in the last few years, it honestly makes my head spin a bit, especially when I think about how few of these people are still alive after everything is said and done.

These people are so high on their hate for jews and other minorities that they go insane. They never read about the ideologies they spew, and get dragged down into the worst cesspits of modern humanity by a roller coaster of emotional instability. There should have been someone there for these people. Where were their families and friends when they were being abused as kids? They could never lash out because you're not allowed to fight back against bullies anymore, especially if they're minorities. These people are a symptom of a sick society full to the brim of sick people, and because they were left behind, the innocents are the ones who get hurt by their crimes.

t. Boomers
Once the next generation comes in, the Holocaust won't have anything on this.