Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Shh, best girl is sleeping

Not again for fucks sake.

Sleep tight best girl

Yuifags are cancer.

Any similar animu? I want cute love triangles and only great girls and girls being jealous.

Yui is too cute

Can we all report this thread?

WAKE UP

Someone jizz on OPs pic

your the fucking cancer stupid shit shit nigger shit

T. Yukinofag

Only the ones who want Hayato x Yukino
The ones who just want Yui to win are fine.

>your the fucking cancer stupid shit shit nigger shit
Calm down ESL-kun

No. Yuifags are cancer because they keep making these threads.

WE'RE BACK, BABY
Haruno best wife and lover

Show is full of great girls. What is wrong with having threads about it?

Yui is probably not going to win if it ever ends. Let them have their fun.

So what?

Alright, enjoy your shitty threads. I'm out.

You have a nice day too.

Don't come back.

So let's declare the winner once and for all.
Who is End Game for /ourguy 8man

Sensei

>tumblr
kys

>kys
Fuck off.

I just googled it. Doesn't have a filter on it how is it tumblr?

Sensei, Totsuka and Iroha are the best options.

You first tumblr enabler.

it screams tumblr

I'm not even him you absolute retard. You both need to go back.

If you have shit taste

Go back to whatever shithole you came from

I find it hard to care.

Yui will win the Hikki bowl. I can't see why she won't.

>Yui is probably not going to win
The is still a novel to be released. I bet that WW's novel might be Yui favored.

What is wrong with HayamaXYukino? It is obvious to me she likes him. I like Yui but I hate the uncle toms that suck up to Yukinofags or Irohafags.

>It is obvious to me she likes him.
As a friend and because they have similar backgrounds. But it was also obvious that she hated her family for pushing them together

What do you think the conflict of their family was about? If she actually liked Hayama then EVERYONE could be happy. She would be happy.

I think you are just desperate and you want Yukino to be as unhappy as possible because you are huge Yuifag.
If Yui wins I want her to win because she is better. Not because the real first choice of 8man is lost.

How can there be people who DON'T like the bun?

it's kinda ugly

you're mom is ugly you fucking subhuman

Looks like a brain tumor

sure, but so is yui

I like Yukino and I want her to be happy, I was one of the few people who was happy for her at the end of ANOTHER. Shippers couldn't stand it. She is my third favorite character. She just doesn't feel right being with Hayama just because her family is pushing it. That isn't what a real relationship is. She wants a real one because they love each other, not because their families say so. She wouldn't be happy with something shallow, that isn't her character. That genuine speech touched her but she always did want that. With Hayama.

Yukino isn't 8man's first, second, or nth choice. They are friends who respect each other but they do not like each other romantically. 8man will get with Yui because he likes her and vice versa. I like Yukino and 8man's friendship and slowly understanding each other. I am hoping that Yukino becomes what she wants and breaks free of her shells. We know she wants something, as stated at the amusement park and I hope she gets it. A downer end would have Yukino, Yui, and 8man not having what they want. Fortunately what they each want has no conflicts between them.

This man speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

>I can't see why she won't.
We know you can't

>She wants a real one because they love each other, not because their families say so
I don't see her loving him though.

Unless Hayato gets a huge arc and changes a lot it would be a very bad end for her.
>They are friends who respect each other but they do not like each other romantically
Yes they do. The whole ordeal is because both yui and yukino love him and they both like each other.
That was what the entirety of Season 2 was about.

I don't think they could stay friends if Yukino stays with unchanged Hayato whom 8man hates.

>samefag

What do you think the conflict is if Yukino loves Hayama, Yui loves Hachiman and Hachiman has no feelings for Yukino.

Why was the group so weird? What was all the crying about?

Wrong
>inb4 muh inspect element durr

NTR end best end

Hachiman and Yukino not being able to communicate is the source of the conflict. There isn't much conflict between Yui and Yukino other than they both make life hard on her.

>There isn't much conflict between Yui and Yukino other than they both make life hard on her.
Oh come on. You can't be this dense. So many comments about winning and "playing dirty" and competing.

its one thing to suggest Yui is going to win but it is complete retardation to not see the love triangle.

Can you please get a tripcode in the future. This is always the same shit with you.

Bun's buns

Come to bed

I'm fine with Yukino, Yui or single Hachi ending.

What would fuck me off is Yukino-Hayama, holy shit I know it won't happen, but if it did...
Iroha-Hayama would be more appropriated.

I feel sad for whoever's job was drawing this shit.

>What would fuck me off is Yukino-Hayama,
Hayama would need a long arc first. It could work if Hachiman fixes Yukino and fixes Hayama.

>the average life of a yuifag, where you're so fat you bent your 5 dollar chair by leaning back too hard

Oh no! It appears you've somehow married Hiratsuka-sensei! She seems to be expecting something from you...do you accept?

user you need help.
Seriously watching this makes me sad inside, like your fucking body pillow is the most expensive thing in the picture.

>bad end
No.

How is that bad?

Marrying some last resort old woman that you don't even love simply because she has no other people in her life of her own age is not a good end. I know people like to meme it up about cake bullshit, but realistically that would bring about more problems than benefits.

Why is Iroha such a thot

what is that

But it is obvious that Yukino is currently in love with Hachiman. Yukino's feelings for him are either fake or she moves on since her rejects her for that to work. There is only one novel left and I am not sure WW would spend that much time on someone who isn't Hachiman, Yui, and especially Yukino.

slut, whore, hussy

Yukino is projecting her romantic feelings for Hayato onto 8man

oh, because that's the type of person she is i guess

You know I think we shouldn't call you yuifag. You are a Hayatofag.

I hate to associate Yui with your retardation.

>it is obvious that Yukino is currently in love with Hachiman.
It isn't. There is a lot of confusion about that, these threads included.

gib proofs

do you know who you are arguing with?

>inb4 muh boogeyman

Yes.
hayatofag.

I want them both to be happy. Hikki for Yui and Hayato for Yukino, win-win

Look at these threads. It is a subject of debate. The fanbase is split on it.

well, i do pay like 12USD a month for the room basic utilities included, so that's that

>yuifags are shitskin pathetic basement dwellers
Holy shit please stop.

>that skin color
>THOSE DISGUSTING NAILS
Jesus fuck everything about you is filthy you slob. Yui feels like a chained animal being raped every night by you, don't you even feel ashamed of posting this?

Cocksucker faggot.

Too bad 8man is going to pick Yukino though. The cunt hardly even pays attention to Yui's feelings but is always going on about Yukinoshita in his monologues. Only reason he doesn't admit he likes Yukinoshita is because he believes he has no chance and is afraid of closing the distance.

>Hayato for Yukino
That wouldn't be a win. Remember the comments of her sister about Yukino and Hayato. Almost nobody would be happy with that end.
Yukino alone just being out of her shell would actually be a happier end than your suggestion. Even if Yui wins.

Again he would need a big change in character for that to work.

Never seen it, but Saekano seems to be similar and attracts the same type of fans.

do you eat your pillows in your sleep?

How does it feel knowing that there is a statistical likelihood that someone is driving around with a daki of your waifu and they're fondling it while driving?

>Everything looks filthy except Yuidaki.
Prove again that she is the purest and win.

Would it be the ultimate NTR to be killed in a car accident because some asshole was fondling your waifu while driving?

Toradora has a very similar setup.
Main girl is tsundere
Best friend is really nice and loves the tsundere
And there is a cunning cute girl who really knows how to manipulate people and is fucking with the triangle for fun.

Once I saw someone activating the autopilot in their Tesla and snugled with some waifubait I don't know.

Same. It must have been tough to not spend the whole time jerking off.

She's probably covered in drool and jizz.

there's literally nothing wrong with my nails
it sort of happens when i try to move it

>fucking with the triangle for fun.
She was asshurt because Ryuuji gave less than a shit about her.

>yuifags only like yui for her tits
Typical

Just like Iroha

>chip dust and grease all over your $200 pillowcase

fantastic

>It appears you've somehow married Hiratsuka-sensei!

Yes, because I asked her to marry me because I love her.

And yes I would accept by giving her what she expects from me.

what are those yellow crusts on your fingers?

user are you blind? He's touching her crotch here.

You took that picture with shit all over your fingers on purpose, right?

Iroha does not want to actively compete with Yui and Yukino.

even more pathetic