>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Jordan FM Safadi 2/14/18
youtu.be/lcyRTYTVXOs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/early/2014/05/29/1320040111.short
orthodoxprayer.org/Articles_files/Chrysostom-Hourly Prayers.html
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Eight_Homilies_Against_the_Jews
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/mueller-is-said-to-still-be-investigating-collusion-with-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kellyanne.

Muh guns

Stay safe Russian trolls

WHAT WAS TRISH THINKING WEARING THAT RED DRESS FUCK SAKE I FAPPED TWICE ALREADY TODAY STOP

Let's dispel with the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing

HURRY MUELLER

>. there has been no cessation of conflict during these olympics or any past olympics
this is factually wrong and i have provided evidence, starting from 3BC to 2012.

This is what made our eyebrows shoot up: The Russians communicated with someone affiliated with a grassroots group in Texas. We don't know who or what group. We are looking into this.

you are my champion
the nature of our enemies hasn't changed, but it seems a lot has happened whilst I was gone. cant believe UK media was claiming that goblin was a white nationalist lmao
I really didn't think the black leather and cute bow outfit could be topped, but it was

>160763713
Dumb Brit.

pnas.org/content/early/2014/05/29/1320040111.short

Imagine if these recent shooters were among the replicates for things like link above. Why doesn’t the FBI ever ask questions like this!?

texas is actually russia

>2008 Summer Olympics

This is the worst day for the demoshits since Nov 8 2016.

They don't even know how fucked they are.

This just opened the door to every one of their Soros/Media Matters operatives to be indicted. Lmfao, they forgot Mueller was a Republican.

Dumb fucks trusted him.

BEHOLD

THE RUSSIAN BOT PROPAGANDA

THIS FLIPPED ZERO VOTES

Oh shit, page 24:

>Defendants and their co-conspirators thereafter destroyed evidence for the purpose of impeding the investigation. On or about September 13, 2017, KAVERZINA wrote in an email to a family member: "We had a slight crisis here at work: the FBI busted our activity (not a joke). So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks together with the colleagues." KAVERZINA further wrote, "I created all these pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people."

Guys???

Actually, I’m not so sure now. I think his entire administration was bumbling mess. Look at the absolute state of them right now.

ALEWD.

>only twice

>WHAT WAS TRISH THINKING
she knows what she's doing, you think their interns never told them about us?

No better way to honour the Presidents than defending the country from enemies both foreign and domestic!

>that fucking headline
They just won’t stop

Welcome back, old friend.

Stop masturbating to news anchors

Guys I'm putting on the Mueller Time tshirt you guys posted and I got popcorn in microwave. Let's do this!!!!

I don't like the idea of fags astroturfing. I don't care who it's for.

So Im kinda bored

This kinda chubby chick wants to suck this DICK

should i go do it?
She wants wendys in exchange.

Remember your hourly prayers.
orthodoxprayer.org/Articles_files/Chrysostom-Hourly Prayers.html
But also remember the 8 Homilies.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Eight_Homilies_Against_the_Jews

no

Oh no, a Russian made posts on twitter?

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

Shut the fuck up and kys.

No

wendys for blowjob? how fat are we talking here?

get her the 4 for $4
jr bacon

are we talking something from the dollar menu or a premium burger?

IMPEACH BLUMF

No

MAGA

>paying for a blowjob
>paying a FAT girl for a blow jop

If only we had a tape recording of Trump asking the Russians to help him out say by finding the 30,000 emails. Or if he was caught on tape saying he fired Comey to slow down or attempt to stop the Russian investigation. Perhaps if we had an email between a Trump family member and someone claiming to represent the Russian government offering dirt on Clinton (which was happily accepted).

If only we had any of that, then we could tie Trump to this issue...

ABEWB

>sucking dick for wendy's
remember to bring your coupon for FREE herpies

Trump and company have been calling Russian interference fake news. This is another huge example indicating otherwise.

Next Trump will probably move the goal post to, 'it didn't affect the outcome of the election'. We are unlikely to see this disproven for a long time.

Fortunately, with Gates and Manafort indictments, Flynn and Papadopoulos pleas, subpoenas and warrants, and dozens of interviews by the counsel, I don't think we are far from someone on the Trump team getting conspiracy to defraud charges in relation to Russia. My bet is on Kushner, Manafort, jr, Ivanka, followed by a statement against Trump himself. You don't get this many people to flip for nothing.

Looks comfy as fuck.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/mueller-is-said-to-still-be-investigating-collusion-with-russia

The press conference was an attempt by Rosenstein, and Mueller I'd assume, to inject some measure of legitimacy back into the investigation? Seems plausible, given the rather odd indictment statement.

That said, I'm not certain where they can go from here without having it backfire. They could try to go with Fusion GPS stuff, but then them not looking into the Dossier and those who funded Fusion would look rather suspect, especially with the increased scrutiny being paid to both the Dossier and Fusion by Congress now. At best, I see Mueller trying to make a case for obstruction, though I'm not certain how he'd do that if the Flynn case goes south.

Does she blow you before or after the baconator?

red cellophane dress trish posting

Get the Wendy's. Eat it in front of her.

>wire fraud
>"aggravated" identity theft

The Wizard Warlock Mastermind Galactic Chess Grand Diety Putin's mighty forces. Behold and despair.

shame you have none of that

Trump has the Democrat brain fucking scrambled
>Muh Russia
It's over and this retards keep buying the dip
>GunGrabbin'
(R) house, sentate, SCOTUS, and POTUS.
Fuck off it ain't happening either
>Stormy Daniels
For the Dems, the best this could possibly be is "Trump has sex with beautiful women! Oh No!"
>Rob Porter
No one cares. No one will care. They missed peak #MeToo credibility.
>DACA
Tick-Tock. Dems can't be caught dead signing a bill that gives Trump his wall. They have to go back.

Hey Dems, how those solutions to problems facing everyday Americans going?

Got any more weirdos you want us to memorize and argue about who can use which hairdresser without being sexist or whatever you freaks like to carry on about.

>tfw no leaked Ivanka nudes

WHY EVEN LIVE

you should have gotten the 3 day ban and not me

What the fuck is that thing.

We can thank the Dutch for this. The indictment states the ops go as far back as 2014. Which the article from a few weeks ago states is when the Dutch compromised the IRA's surveillance system and literally watched the hackers on the building's cameras.

This is in conjunction with the story about the Russian embassy paying Russian nationals in installments just under $10k (to avoid IRS reporting) in the US. The indictment said these Russians, posing as Americans and coming to the US with falsified visas, were paid. Dots connected.

Thank you to our Low Country brothers for exposing them.

What the fuck is that thing in the bottom center? Is it like peak soyboy to the point that he's devolved to a mound of gelatinous soy?

the obama's economy is holding strong after a week of blumpf's crash, we're getting back to 26k, steady lads! The orangutan can't take the blue tsunami down

So hol' up.

The Russian interference thing was actually a small group Russians posing as Americans volunteering to help out in campaigning so they can spread distrust among the parties and the media, all because...it seemed like a laugh.

Did this small group of Russians just spend the last 5 years setting up for a trolling of the media? Are they from Russian Sup Forums?

This is both laughable and incredibly sad that the media got worked so hard.

No

el dwarfo bernieco

Shannon is so hot

Mueller is laying down the foundations folks. He now is establishing Russian involvement in the election. The circles close.

>user, I’m so hurt by what Donald’s done. Thank you so for much listening to all the things I had to say. You’re the first person to do that in a long time. I’m just so lonely now and I need someone to keep me company.

What do, lads?

>HURRY MUELLER

>Push for False Flag in Florida
>Looking to Ban Guns
>Backfires, Everyone wants your to resign

FBI BTFO. So this is the power of the FBI.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Not wanting bacon, saliva and beef slathered all over your cock

Reddit mods don't care about spam or blatant off topic shit posts. They just ban regular posters and thread makers now

If only we had records of billions of dollars being poured into DNC from foreign sources.

But yea,, good luck getting the American public to be on board with impeaching a president over some Russian shitposting

wtf, the 'quotes' read like a low quality script from some rubbish film

>Tucker is building a harem

THE TWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS

>160764007
we broke them

Rosenstein just made what I think is an epic dodge in his press conference. He said something like "There's nothing in this indictment related to members of the campaign knowingly conspiring with these Russian nationals."

Nothing...in this indictment.

she just wants a frosty or a fry

i think im gonna do it, shes not like

OBESE.
shes just chubby. Nothin over 200

wish there was a trump rally soon

Yeah, fuck the catalog as well

>watching hackers on camera.
lol wat.

RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM. RUSSIAN SCUM.

This is what I was wondering. Might be interesting to get a blowjob from a Frosty

As promised, here's Salt (some from NRA, most from Russiagate being a nothing burger)

Highlights at bottom

So will Russia send those 13 russians here to be tried?

Kill all faggot Momoji posters. They're false flag shills. Dumb stupid virgin shits.

if only there was a poster on Sup Forums sucking CNN's transdick 24-7

oh there you are

I smell a Canadian.

I hope she watching you post.

>Trump and company have been calling Russian interference fake news.
No, he was calling Russian collusion fake news. He stated as far back as December 2016 that the Russians probably did try to influence the election through clandestine means.