CNN ADMITS: ITS OVER

Just flipped on CNN to laugh at their hysteria, but I’m surprised to see they specifically showed RR saying these Russian did not affect the election and no charges against Americans will be filed in this case.
>it’s important to focus on what Rosenstein said there. This mean the investigation is officially over
Was /pol right again?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>13 colonies
>13 letters in E pluribus unum
>13 stars
>13 layers on the pyramid
>13 arrows
>13 leaves
>13 berries

13 Russians.

Are we being played though?

It's not over mate.

They are going to have a rough time defending their actions. They won't get away.

Why would they appologize? That would make them look weak. They can shill more fake news this way. After a year of this people are bored anyway.

The Jews have their man in the WH. He's going nowhere. It's all theater.

It's all going back to Clinton and the DNC. Some nobodies might get in trouble in the Trump orbit, but the investigation is essentially over.

They found what they were looking for. They caught a few liars along the way. Their trial will come eventually.

lmfao, Israel affects your elections.
You effect theirs.

You Sup Forums tards have no fucking clue. Germany is getting assraped along with sweden and most of the EU. And its consensual, thats how tired they are of getting fucked by the U.S. but now they get fucked by Russia too.

We're always right. Hell we're the fucking "russian bots" they've been talking about for the year so it was pretty obvious to everyone not clinically retarded (sadly less than half the country) that this was all made up bullshit.

>no charges against Americans will be filed in this case.

Except the ones already against manafort, gates carter and flynn?

Try harder next time Ivan.

All stuff the did before working for trump you tard

CNN anchors are probably tired as fuck shilling the russian nonsense

>Try harder next time Ivan.

Do you realize how fucking dumb you sound?

You're right. We've still got Podesta to investigate. He's still a person of interest and cited as the focus of the investigation.

Oh my.

Carter was an FBI plant, and Flynn is about to be exonerated

you're not my buddy, guy

You can always tell the shill kremlin posters from their broken english and abominable sentence structure.

Ha вaш бaнкoвcкий cчeт в кpeмлинe дoбaвлeнo ₽ 0,0000000005

>literally install puppet governments in most of the third world
>just endorsin people who'll protect murican interests
>someone from another country broadcasts completely factual information about the Bilderberg candidate
>They're interfering with our democracy!

I for one thank our shady, drunken brothers in Russia.

I would love to see a full fledged onslaught of memes saying “I thought it was muh Mueller time!”

Or Mueller...Mueller...Mueller like on Ferris Beullers day off.

>these Russian did not affect the election and no charges against Americans will be filed in this case

Bullshit. All they're saying is that the indictment doesn't specifically say that the Russian meddling had or didn't have an effect on the election (kek), or say anything about collusion.

check'em

Manafort worked with Ukraine... Charges relate to work he did 2004-2014.
Carter is a FBI asset.
Flynn... They are going to work hard to make this go away..

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Mueller filed a motion for discovery in the Flynn case when that school in Florida was getting shot up.

There are no coincidences

Kek, fucking this.

CNN is downplaying the Russian indictments because I guaran-fuckin'-tee you that somewhere up the chain, money was exchanged between these individuals/LLC's and fusionGPS and/or the Podesta group. Think about it... When has CNN/WaPo ever not tied some Russian happening to "Trump Collusion". They know more at this point then you do and they know it leads the wrong way for them

>Tfw Hillary and the DNC used the pied piper strategy to prop trump up so she not only used the media but hired her own troll army as well

breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

Mfw

Fuck off leaf

Or they are Americans with shitty spelling and grammar like me. Fuck off

Lol he did say they interfere with the election damn these Russian bots are shitty

Jews want to fix the economy and build a wall and end chain migration and rebuild our armed forces while cutting welfare? Wtf I love Jews now!

>You can always tell the shill kremlin posters from their broken english and abominable sentence structure.
No. These are Ukrainian retards proxy as Russians.
Russian trolls have a better vocabulary and grammar than you, burger.

Yes.

>Try harder next time Ivan.

What the fuck are you talking about? Everything Manafort did was a decade ago when he worked for the Podesta group. Flynn's charges have nothing to do with the Russia case. Additionally, the FBI didn't like Flynn even lied, which is what he was charged with. Page hasn't been charged with anything.

So, shill, why exactly are you accusing people of be being Russian spies when they post accurate info? Is it because you're a fucking shill.

Don't forget
>baker's dozen

Actual Russian here, well as much as any burger has a heritage. AMA.

obviously the russians have ATTACKED us with virtual VIOLENCE so obviously WE need to GO to WAR with russia obVIOLSLY

typical low-IQ burger response to an intelligent post.

Checked. I’m sure but as long as (((they))) pay them giant contracts they’ll do whatever they’re told. Journalists from liberal media deserve front of the line for day of the rope.

oh its not over
not by a long shot
its not the end
it not the begining of the end

its the end of the begining
and now if mr mueller is all done investigating russian shitposters, perhaps mr seesions would be so kind as to open the investigation into fbi meddling in elections, illegal wiretaps, judge shopping, fbi's obstruction of justice

then theres the awan case, as well as the uranium one thing

ohhhh, nooooo, my friend .... nooooo this is not the end, for you or your friends
soon you will witness the truly awesome firepower of my fully operational battlestation!

>its illegal to talk shit about Hiliary if your not American.
The absolute state of americunts.

>you made a typo, therefore you are a bot
Shills gonna shill

>a fucking leaf

AMA... Ok.. Do you follow domestic Russian media.
Is this being reported? If so, what is the spin?

Funny how they never discredit the info that got leaked, only the messengers and methods

Ikr... Susan Rice, Obama, Clinton... they're fucked.

Please keep saying things like this. It makes you guys sound really, super smart.

Wrong. RR specifically states no charges will be filed against Americans.

>So, shill, why exactly are you accusing people of be being Russian spies when they post accurate info? Is it because you're a fucking shill.

Mad your handlers got caught Sergei?
Eat some dicks.

Fuck off leaf
Clever post though

I have a strong feeling you are right

lewd id tbqhwyf

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS,
except for all the slavs

>AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS,
except for the northern coast and south africa

>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
these aren't countries

>Mad your handlers got caught Sergei?

Holy fuck you are so fucking stupid

Self-check but they are purposely not saying that the bots flipped against trump after his election

What a waste of numbers. He said no effect on the outcome of the election

this ride never ends

Can we just fucking shut down the FBI at this point? Between this and the Florida shit I can't think of any convincing argument as to why these expensive, incompetent, chucklefucks should be allowed to continue existing.

they have a new weapon now.. her name is stormy.

Pay attention to what the media start saying about mueller. We need to make them own the investigation and the results.

>Jews want an end to illegal immigration

hmm

Sup Forums is forgetting something.
The Russian collusion narrative is finished, the IRA and these 13 Russian trolls is all they have.
Obama wiretapped Trump's entire campaign because 13 Russian kids were trolling on Twitter. Rosenstein admits there's no collusion, Mueller isn't even looking at Trump.
Obama's so fucked.

No like Ben Shapiro said the FBI is a treasured institution

you know this isn't twitter right?

Timeline of goalpost locations:

>Trump and everyone on his team has never even talked to the Russians, this is a liberal damage control conspiracy, I bet the Russians were secretly trying to get Hillary to win kek!
>Paul Manafort's associations with Deripaska are unrelated, Trump barely knew the guy
>Carter Page is innocent, and any warrants to surveil him are Obama-era crap
>Michael Flynn's meeting with the Russian foreign minister is unrelated, but even if it wasn't, the real crime is "lying to the vice president"
>Jeff Sessions' meeting with the Russian foreign minister is unrelated, and he shouldn't have recused himself REEEE
>Trump didn't talk to the Russians...his son did...about adoptions
>Trump helped his son draft the AF1 response to the meeting in Trump Tower because him a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>Manafort has nothing on Trump, this indictment means nothing
>George Papadopoulos was a coffee fetcher, this guilty plea and cooperation means nothing
>Flynn has nothing on Trump, this guilty plea means nothing
>These indictments of Russians involved prove conclusively that Trump dindu nuffin, the special counsel and team can all go home now!
Don Jr and Kushy boi were acting alone, these indictments mean nothing
>Trump said his finances were off limits! REEEEE
>Bannon's guilty plea is total BS, Bannon can't reveal anything, he wasn't even there when they...I mean...when adoptions were discussed
>Why does a financial crime from a decade ago matter to Mueller? This is a total overreach of power, never mind that's exactly how Whitewater turned into Lewinsky turned into perjury and we were fine with that then because muh libruls
>So what if Russian companies held equity in Trump's business ventures?
>So what if Russian companies are implicitly or explicitly controlled by the Russian government?
>So what if the Russians and Trump are working together? Trump can't even be indicted lol #rekt
>Wait, what do you mean Congress is blue now?

>god why can't we just get rid of these stupid organizations that are probing into Daddy's finances?

Let's get rid of that kike Ben Shapiro too while we're on the subject.

13 zits on my ass

Kenneth Starr had 4 years.
Mueller's been going for 11 months.
Flynn, Manafort & Gates, Papadopolous, 13 Russian nationals...
Keep praying it's over Trumpkins! LOL

Thank god, now we can actually focus on fixing this country.

*Mechanical voice*

Delet this thread right now

I can't keep going like this bros
Someone hold me
I'm scared the feds are coming any day now
I feel the dark closing in

pic related its me btw

Well I hope you plan to do it with thoughts and prayers, because the deficit is coming up fast. That's a second term problem right there.

CNN is such a cluster fuck of lies. Mudd larp cried yesterday for Wolf. Action begins around :45 secs. youtu.be/BG0a04PX-zY

>no americans will be indicted
>t. rod kikenstein
Yes. If indicting a dozen twitter trolls is more important that stopping school shooter then yes, they've outlived their use.

>13 Russian anons about to get gitmo'd for shitposting too hard

Did you take the time to type all that or was it a copy paste?

;)

Contempt of Congress is a federal misdemeanor, punishable by a maximum $100,000 fine and a maximum one-year sentence in federal prison.
He's leveraging a Presidential pardon, which acknowledges culpability.

>the FBI is now no longer a threat to Trump
>so we should get rid of it
Does this train of thought imply you would want the FBI to stick around if they had a chance of dethroning muh god emprur?

They pushed for swing states and recounts. Stein will come into the picture.

Wow it's almost like you're fresh from r/politics.

>Carter Page is innocent, and any warrants to surveil him are Obama-era crap
Carter Page is an FBI agent.

>>Michael Flynn's meeting with the Russian foreign minister is unrelated, but even if it wasn't, the real crime is "lying to the vice president"
James Comey testified that he believes Michael Flynn never lied.

>Trump didn't talk to the Russians...his son did...about adoptions
The Russian lawyer was in the US illegally under the invitation of Loretta Lynch, met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting with Trump Jr offering dirt on Hillary Clinton made by Fusion GPS.

>Manafort has nothing on Trump, this indictment means nothing
Manafort was working for the Podesta Group. John Podesta is Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, and Tony Podesta is one of the most prominent lobbyists for the DNC.

>George Papadopoulos was a coffee fetcher, this guilty plea and cooperation means nothing
George Papadopoulos is a plant.

>These indictments of Russians involved prove conclusively that Trump dindu nuffin, the special counsel and team can all go home now!
Well yes it does because Rosenstein just admitted that there's no evidence of collusion.

The Stein thing is bullshit. Johnson split the republican vote way more than Stein split the democrat one.

You will learn that for better or worse, /pol is always right faggot.

No it doesn't you stupid kike. I am suggesting that if the FBI would rather spend their time on baseless witch hunts, prosecuting twitter trolls, and attempted soft coups instead of stopping a school shooting that fell into their laps then it does not deserve to exist.

12 russian and 100k worth of trolling beat a 1.3 billion dollar campaign. Holy shit.

I mean more that she was able to raise millions in a few days for recounts that went nowhere.

They could have saved that money by just asking us to do it. We would have done ot for free and got the same result.

affects or effects?

This

I'm gonna weponize cute fb memes and become emperor in 2020

It's just that easy

It's Tailgunner Joe!

Also Bannon is either retarded or a shill, he was calling the Trump Tower meeting treasonous when he knew it was a sting op by the DNC.

>>/WaPo/

HOLY

He's buttblasted as fuck. He's always been petty.

>Did you take the time to type all that or was it a copy paste?
Either way, it is pure retardation.

>Three branches will become one.
>An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

Which one is this?

Some think the FBI or government should have done more. What, keep Facebook from selling ad space and ban bots on Twitter?

Checked