youtube.com/watch?v=3GsQ1XzTGFI
youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=hUxsc_Xr_7c
just-eat.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=7qvtIRwroVU
youtube.com/watch?v=9gaT6HtLGlU
youtube.com/watch?v=H8gwX89AdCE
youtube.com/watch?v=oacelnX3VSQ
defence.pk/pdf/threads/orthodox-rabbi-to-advise-david-friedman-at-us-embassy-in-israel.487287/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbKNICg-REA
youtube.com/watch?v=VVtDX46cTJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime

youtube.com/watch?v=w0g2kVMchXg
The absolute state of British women

What kind of jobs does Brit/pol/ work?
Be as vague and general as you want, I'm not trying to doxx anyone here.

Personally I'm a HGV driver. It's easy and it pays OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=ingPbmcNlkQ

ITT: 2015 election memes

Don't vote Corbyn.

The new ride in Blackpool looks sick lads. It's called Icon apparently and it's a fucking monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=__3NQLX1IP8

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lb3MTlIrC4

youtube.com/watch?v=iabxArzFN_8

Nice try though.

It must be fine being leftwing these days. You can go to rallies.
We can't do rallies anymore.

t.future amputee

when the KARA BOĞA movement started there was only 2-3 TÜRKish BLACK mujahidens. But we spread our movement like how Muhammad (PBUH) spreaded Islam in entire Arabia.
We were banished (rangebanned) from Sup Forums just like how Muhammad (PBUH) was banished from Mekke. But we were able to overcome our struggles and spread the light of KARA BOĞA throught the Sup Forums. Sometimes we have to be aggresive (like BBC spamming, it's the digital equivalent of Muhammad's Caravan raids) but our movement is widely accepted peacefully by the non-white folks on Sup Forums.

theres the EDL rallies with like 2 jews and 5 boomers turning u[

Corbyn will ruin the economy.

Pikey, why do you read the Morning Star?

BASED

the editor for the Morning Star always makes me feel uncomfortable when he shows up on the TV

Dumping.

does this marxist cunt actually stand a chance in the next election?

Where's Cope?

>a former communist secret agent claims
The Mail propagating Russian propaganda?

Steerpike play some 80s music.

this was always my favourite

I don't know. It's Friday night, he could be out being normal.

Why do you care?

What have you done to stop paki rape gangs today?

football

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

True, though he can't be that normal seen as he's a tripfag on here.

Secret Joe business.

Why are british papers such low quality? I like your country a lot but jesus

hi lulu

There's no stopping them without mass deportation and no government is ever going to antagonist a protected part of their electorate. So nothing, I just sat around.

I bought Indian food off of some pakis

Good one!

If it appears on the tumblr page that these come from and the front page is sufficiently triggering I post it.

Alt-Right is a group of people who talk about the same old outdated (and failed) approach, and that holds endless conferences talking about the same topics discussed decades ago. And they don’t engage in local politics, but push identity, culture and heritage, which the public doesn’t care about. The public only care about what you can do for them, and not ideological issues. And until the so – called Alt-Right changes this, it’s going nowhere.

How about you fucking eat halal, lads?

just-eat.co.uk

There is literally nothing wrong with Iqbal and Ahmed hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MOHAMMED! STRAIGHT TO THE RAT-INFESTED STOCKROOM, THROUGH THE DOOR!
AHMED COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE HANDLES THE RAW MEAT WITH THE HAND HE JUST WIPED HIS ARSE WITH WITHOUT WASHING IT, NICE COUPLE OF PUBES DROPPING INTO THE FRYER AS THE CHIPS GO IN!
MOHAMMED DODGES THE HEALTH INSPECTOR WITH A STUNNING PHOTO OP WITH THE LOCAL LABOUR COUNCILLOR, SHORTCHANGES A FEW DRUNK CUSTOMERS ON THEIR WAY OUT! BACK INTO THE KITCHEN, SLAMS THE CLOSING DOOR INTO A RAT'S HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING TO THE FRYER! SPITS RIGHT ON YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE GREEN'UN FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S UNDOING HIS FLY, PULLS HIS COCK OUT AND JIZZES STRAIGHT INTO YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BURGER!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It's funny how lefties regularly parade through the centre of London with giant flags of the sickle and hammer and papier-mache effigies of Theresa May being hanged. They can hold massive rallies in Hyde Park demanding the eradication of conservative politics.
But right-wingers can't even voice milquetoast opinions anonymously online without fear of being doxxed, sacked from their jobs, and arrested.

And then lefties have the nerve to prance around squealing about how brave they are to "resist" our oppressive rule. When they're the ones holding victory laps while our guys are rotting in prison. So brave.

No one even bats an eye when McConnell gives a speech to a bunch hardline communists under a Stalin banner. Imagine if Hammond gave a speech to a bunch of Timothy McVeigh supporters under a banner of Hitler. Imagine how that would go down.

Good. Maybe then the pakis will fuck off. Done with the Tories killing the country slowly.

>sufficiently triggering
Part of the ongoing demoralisation campaign.
That makes sense.

The security services must be pleased, with their embryonic creation now growing arms and legs, and now alienating people from genuine Nationalist parties concerned over mass immigration. How easy it is too fool the many.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qvtIRwroVU

Is this a Joe quote?

>their embryonic creation
What's that?

Demos never worked for Sir Oswald Mosley in the 1930's, or the once mighty National Front of the 1970's, and it want work for these lesser so - called white nationalists. Grow up, you silly people, and stop dragging a good cause into the gutter. No wonder the state hasn’t banned it. Why would it? Exactly.

The National Action dafties.

Is that John Cleese?

The doves are underrated

>yfw its 2018 and the leader of the opposition is a czech communist secret police informant

I think they're banned now because some of their boys started plotting to kill people.

Kek

Accidents aren’t funny

That's what your mum said

Freaks need putting back in the closet

watching this atm lads:
youtube.com/watch?v=H8gwX89AdCE

So what's the story? It looks like she got Steve Irwinned up the vagina. Am I correct?

i just realised how to spot russian trolls, they can't resits youtube.com/watch?v=oacelnX3VSQ Taco - Puttin' on the Ritz (original)

Our papers have always been a bit of a meme.

Yeah we know you aren't

Blackpool is a dump.

Freaks are stronger than you because they're freaks. I could burst your nape in half easily.

wtf are these people AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WTF LOOK AT THEM LOOK AT HIS EYES OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH BRIHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE OTHER HAHAH THE OTHER IS A POTATO HHAAHHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS EYEEEES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>clicking revcontent
Lolno

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

There is no elaborate conspiracy here friend.
Nothing beyond "Post commie rag; acquire (You)s" anyway

They all privately (and overtly) wish the end of white western civilisation. Sadly, white people are aiding and abetting their own demise. Time to throw off the chains of white guilt. Infact, we owe the coloured world nothing.

r9k thinks I am a tranny

The Conservative Party are the only ones who will secure us Brexit and a strong economy. Corbyn will create a run on the pound and crash the economy.

You love these groups going nowhere. Sensible politics (knocking on doors etc) is the way forward.

What do you propose?

>elaborate conspiracy
I didn't say it was elaborate or a conspiracy.
Just describing how you blackpill cunts look to the world.

Yes. They are.

I tried searching for the story but found nothing related.

Instead I found this:
defence.pk/pdf/threads/orthodox-rabbi-to-advise-david-friedman-at-us-embassy-in-israel.487287/

Looks promising.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbKNICg-REA

Keep it
L O C A L.

PAKISTANIS are TURKS' (BLACKS') greatest allies.

KARA BOGA = KALA SAANDH

Inshallah the Sup Forums caliphate shall rise up...

What is going on here?

Give us a shout if Cope turns up.

Alt-right is for boys. Moderate conservatism is for men.

What are bk hat and ds glove about?
I like oven. Very subtle.

>youtube.com/watch?v=w0g2kVMchXg

:(

If you showed us your bum you could prove you're not.

russia for ever
youtube.com/watch?v=VVtDX46cTJQ