Holy shit, a quantum physics expert at 14?

holy shit, a quantum physics expert at 14?
AND he's BLACK???

youtube.com/watch?v=WEhETiyFPJ0

buh-buh-but!!! Sup Forums told me all dem niggers is stoop-ed????

A little white DNA goes a long way.

What is this proving, exactly? Yeah, there's some smart black people. And? Does that suddenly erase the fact that the overwhelmingly vast majority of blacks are of below average intelligence?

He can remember formulas and dresses like a white man. He has some white genes. Congratulations niggerzord.

nigger

What a surprise, OP is a nigger who can't into normal distributions.

This quantum physics niglet is clearly a one in a billion nigger, I hope somebody captures him and puts him to work in a plantation before he develops an advanced laser beam that only kills wypipo.

He graduated at 14 dude. This is clearly that one in a billion nigger.

wow, and just like that the nazi shills come pouring in, jealous of how a black boy learned quantum physics in his prime while y'all white parents were cooking meth in a trailer. you all were prolly too busy playin WoW and jackin off to those downy lookin anime bitches

If niggers were intelligent you wouldn't find it newsworthy anytime one of them reads a book

SAGE

>NAXALT
Which proves your own stupidity

Good. He's setting a great example, not that it matters as he'll always be considered too white by the vast majority of his own kind.

There's more where he came from!!

>clinging to achievements of barely black mutts because dark skinned negroids are 10 hairs away from being baboons

>I don't know what a bell curve is
The post

gib if true
also he's the exception proving the rule

those formulas have nothing to do with quantum physics, it's advanced calculus at best

>1 black kid does math
>HA YT WE IZ ALL MAKIN ROCKETS N PEANUTBUTTER N SHEYIT NIGGGGGAZ EMOJI EMOJI EMOJI EMOJI

He's probably half jew or half white.

>buh-buh-but!!! Sup Forums told me all dem niggers is stoop-ed????
niggers are stupid
this kid is not a nigger
cas

>Schrödinger equation
>nothing to do with quantum physics

I wonder why his father wasn't in the video.

>Texas Christian University
So he's the smartest retard, congrats I guess.

oh, you mean the bell curve that all you Sup Forums tards are on the left side of?

>Schrodinger's equation
>nothing to do with quantum physics

La creatura

Come on Jamal, why can't we be friends?

Grow up idiot. All I'm implying is that just because there's one smart black person doesn't change shit.

We both know if he shot up a school CNN would call him "a Caucasian male" likw the oregon shooter or elliot

I thought people like this are considered white in 56%istan

FPBP

Where is their father?

Shame he is gonna be killed and 7/11 buying soda by his not so inteligent but street smart and trigger happy brotha.

Its kind of like schrodinger's negro. His skin color would depending on the narrative

Shut up! He's a physics expert top of his class at MIT! Well... Texas christian university but still... He's a genius child prodigy and not just homeschooled and only learned math and none of the other subjects they make you do in school. This is not a sensationalized borderline fake news story or something. It's not like he's just a 14 year old that's good at high school calculus put through a bogus "degree" in a random community collage for the free publicity.

checked

>He can remember formulas
You are the kid who dropped out of high school, because good grades only prove how well you conform to society's textbooks, man.

>(((quantum physics)))
Einstein was a mistake

>quantum physics expert
no such thing

Everyone's on the left side of one person.

The even more moronic one is when they draw two identical curves and completely ignore variance.

Where is the dad?

This kid is great. If niggers were all like this kid the jews would have had to use whites to subvert the nigs.

He's also the one you niggers call an "Uncle Tom"

i'm literally retarded but even I know what an outlier is

fpbp

also what is an extreme outlier

Is that a 2 or an a? and what's with that faggot 4?
/sage

He looks like an asian mix.

nobody's jealous, we're happy for him. If all black people followed suit there wouldn't be a nigger problem

One smart monkey doesn't excuse the rest of the dumb monkeys.
/thread.

Do you know how's many blacks I run into on Xbox? They all have their little gangs, smoking weed, shit-talking and they take the video games 100% serious. I've been cussed at on cod by mainly blacks for not being in the top 3 for 1 game.

Blacks are just as consumed by video games and it's almost like they're slightly behind white trends. New blacks will be a salve to video games and technology more so.

This kid is smart as hell I'd assume and race isn't everything. Always oddballs in each race and chances are his kid has been bred for this type of shit.

Pretty weird your average teenager nowadays would rather spend days and nights doing this stuff than having a social life, surfing the internet, drugs etc.

Shows he was 100% made to be in this position by programming of his parents and having the right genetics.

Most people here could learn this stuff, but are you willing to give up your social life And most hobbies to make this type of stuff your hobby and end goals?

These kids are rare as fuck and most do break down in early to late 20's. He'll still be smart as fuck but there's always a chance he snaps and does shit because he was so alienated due to this activity

How many idiots do we need to deal with to get one smart black kid?

>doesn't understand bell curves or the exception that proves the rule
>thinks QM is difficult

Hes still a nigger even if he is good at math.
also sage

>look at this pet nig, he smart
>better accept these Somalians by the boatload forever just in case we get one more smart nigger out of em!

He's trying to get in touch with his dad who stepped out for a pack of smokes and a cold one 13 years ago.

Spooky action at a distance and all that.

BIG BRAIN NIBBA

He is, his father is a Chinese Pilot. Niggers racially appropriating again with their one drop rule.

shill thread

He’s light skinned. Still eats fried chicken and dindu nuffin on the weekends.

>black
>not a nigger
user, he's a nigger. needs to go back to monkey land to help his people. his kids will probably be useless niggers too.

It's a ∂ you fucking pastanigger. l2math

>What is this proving, exactly? Yeah, there's some smart black people. And? Does that suddenly erase the fact that the overwhelmingly vast majority of blacks are of below average intelligence?
One smart nig, lost like tears in the rain.

This is a mulatto or 1/2 black at best.

Show me a full black negro who can do the same.

Mulattoes are not the same race as black.

Well, this one story clearly outweighs the century's worth of IQ tests demonstrating that the average black person is barely above legal retardation.

>rare nigger with high IQ
okay?

yeah makes me wonder. math aside, does he write well? Critical thinking? How will he apply all that math he knows. Is he just memorizing formulas? And he’s going to be a doctor at what 20? Is he just going to teach at tcu then?

I know a guy who graduated from hs at 16 and college at 20. He’s in his 40s and a raging alcoholic now, cause he went through it all so quick he didn’t get any of the youth out of his system, like playing college sports, going to parties, joining fraternity. Sometimes it’s not good to fast track people through life, you miss out on a lot. They even made a special point in this video to act like he has a normal social life, which is very unlikely the case

>nigger got home schooled
>In the past most geniuses were getting their education in a similar way
really makes you think.....

Meant college at 18

hes got white in him. It also disappoints me. Whenever I'm hanging out with a based black guy that goes against the primate status quo, I inevitably find out that his mom took massas forbidden seed

WTF!, that kid is what? Maybe 1/4 black?
GTFO with that bullshit.

This. He's a chigger.

Bell curve

>hurr its impossible for a small percentage of blacks to be smart
no its not, and we never said it was. we just said theyre dumber on average, and they are.

so... next?

Why not just write a d as a d? There's no need to use a funny font to write dx/dt.

Ohhh look...another child wonder-minority in the news that we will never hear of again in the future.

>oly shit, a quantum physics expert at 14?
>AND he's BLACK???
Kid solves equation in front of a room full of ghetto nigs.
Rabid nig nog gets out of chair, walks up to genius nig and knocks his teeth out. Nigresses climb on top of desks and dance to howls and screeching.

Is there some Asian DNA in there? Where's the father?

Also:
homeschooled.
parent paid for private school.
parent aggressively advocated for both sons to skip grades means parent wants her kids to achieve at a young age.

It's a negative comment on white parents that so few of them attempt to home school, pay for private school, or push the administrators to allow their kids to skip grades. Do white parents just not care?

>Ohhh look...another child wonder-minority in the news that we will never hear of again in the future.
I may have been impressed if he built a clock with a nuclear warhead attached to it.

>those feminine hands

El Goblino

His dad exists in a state of flux. That's why he can't be there. Or not there. (He's not there)

He's a quadroon so at that point his blackness is only skin deep.

He's basically a white prodigy.

Whites win again!

Looks arab to me

i mean, let me know when he actually contributes

stuff on board is childs play

>hurr durr the exception is the rule

And what about those niggers playing on football teams cant even read or write?

Fpbp

1 in 100000000 => all

Literally Nigger tier 'logic'

you're just jealous

How do you know they have white DNA? They're mother is black and I assume their father is also black.

>buh-buh-but!!! Sup Forums told me all dem niggers is stoop-ed????
WHAT IS PROPORTIONALITY

Bell curves have tips.

he's writing up on the board the basic formulas for the 1st and 2nd derivative. this calculus 1, usually taken in american highschools at age 16 and earlier in europe.

hes a couple years ahead at best

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.

the curled d is a partial

89 average IQ in Ireland. I feel sorry for them.

Partial differential equations at 14 is impressive. Burning definitely not an expert.

Oh boy, Schrodinger’s equation. So complex. Did he write it himself.