Hit-run driver Puneet Puneet, who fled to India to avoid being sentenced in Australia...

Hit-run driver Puneet Puneet, who fled to India to avoid being sentenced in Australia, is in hospital after taking poison and is mentally unfit to face further extradition hearings, his lawyers have told a Delhi court.
Puneet was a 19-year-old learner driver when he ran into and killed Queensland student Dean Hofstee and seriously injured Clancy Coker in Melbourne in 2008 before fleeing to India in 2009 using a friend's passport.

"My client is suffering from serious medical conditions and consumed poison last night. He is suffering from mental illness", said Khaniya Kumar Singhal on Friday.
The defence lawyer elaborated by saying Puneet had swallowed Baygon - a household pesticide, and was in a serious yet stable condition at a Delhi hospital.
As the court heard the latest legal arguments in the case repeatedly had to ask the opposing lawyers to calm down.
During fiery exchanges between Mr Singhal and Bhaskar Vali, handling the extradition case for the Indian government, the defence claimed the case was "of political character" and some of the lines of argument had been "inhuman".

Judge Gurmohina Kaur sternly told them: "This is not how I expect two senior advocates to behave. Unless you can control your tone I will halt proceedings and you can go and have a cup of tea outside."
Mr Vali implored the judge not be swayed by the defence claims, arguing that she alone had the remit to say whether the case was of political character or not.
"We do not have a nefarious design to get Mr Puneet extradited", he said.
"He ran over someone then pleaded guilty, then ran away to his home country, breaking all trust. Any medical conditions put forward have to be viewed in the context of his previous conduct", Mr Vali told the Patiala District Court.
The defence said the trial caused their client to suffer from kidney conditions, that he had lost weight and felt he was being "persecuted not prosecuted".
Mr Singhal said: "If doctors say he is not fit to face trial - then what?"

Puneet's team has repeatedly claimed that the crime for which the Australian authorities are pursuing the case did not fall under usual extradition protocol "like rape or murder".
Puneet was on bail and awaiting sentence after pleading guilty to culpable driving when he fled Australia. He was arrested four years later in India, on his wedding day.
The next hearing will be at the Patiala District Court on February 26.

Poo in AU

Poos and Chinks in Australia still have very low rates of violent crime.
You should focus on sudanese niggers instead, who have 50 times the crime rate of the average population. Meaning virtually every male nigger is a criminal.

>19 years old
>driving a souped up ricer
>drunk
>hits two people, killing one - a medical student no less
>flees the scene of the crime
>pickedup days later, bailed
>has a party with friends, gets a passport from one and flees back to India
>hides out for 4 years
>gets arrested
>for SIX YEARS he drags the extradition process through the courts, arguing he is being persecuted, that he has suffered just as much as the victims, that Australia is racist, that he is medically unfit to travel due to the stress and depression the case has caused
>Indian courts go along with his defense lawyers every request for rescheduling, requirements for time, and adjournments

pants on fire levels of lying
gooks have plenty of criminality but keep it within themselves and triads
Indians are criminally lazy and negligent

Lol, Australia exports drug dealing degenerates to other countries, when they get caught, then the Australian government pleads and begs for their lives, wasting many years of time. Every country does this shit, and its very minor in the grand scheme of things.

Your evidence? Police reports? Inferred behaviour from their origin countries?
Stop using the memeflag because you sound like a nigger or a paki

>That includes begging the Queensland family of Mr Hofstee for forgiveness and claiming it would be unsafe for him to return to Australia because the country is, in his eyes, inherently racist.
>“Whatever happened was unfortunate and not deliberate, I request the families to pardon me for the thing which wasn’t deliberate,” he said last week. “I request them to drop this case ... My life is also ruined.”

Puneet, honey, the family cant pardon you. But I bet your lawyers know this and figure this sort of thing will have great appeal in the Indian media.

Have you ever heard of the Bali 9? Are you even Australian?

if you've ever worked with an Indian you will know how lazy and conceited and egotistical they are
And to deny Asian criminality is just foolish
It tries to have the death penalty avoided
And works hard to educate people that they will be subject to foreign laws when overseas

>have you ever heard of a random nonsensical offtopic reference?

How is it offtopic?
This confirms that you are a non-Australian, some filthy Paki trying to stir shit up.
During the Bali 9 incident, the Australian drug dealers still tried to make pleas on Australian media to get public support for a clemency.
This behaviour is not specific to Indians or Australians, every country has legal sovereignty and of course treasures it.

>Freelance journalist Tawqeer Hussain told Melbourne radio station 3AW Puneet believes the crash was “just an accident, not a deliberate act to kill someone”.
>Hussain said Puneet looked “very frail” when he was last in court and walked slowly with the support of his uncle. He accused Australia of treating him like a terrorist when it was “just a road accident”.

He seems to be under the impression that after a car accident - even when drinking and speeding - you just walk away and that's the end of the matter

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.

He is asking the family to give him a legal pardon
that's not "pleas on Australian media to get public support for a clemency."

Are you suggesting Puneet Puneet doesn't exist?

Which one of the Bali 9 was a white Australian again?

so I should just run away and drink raid if I kill somebody?
cool strategy, I'll remember it

What a massive faggot. It's Melbourne. If he had turned up at court and plead guilty immediately he would have probably gotten a CCO.

I know the Bali 9 were non-whites, but they are just the most famous tip of the iceberg of the extradition issue.
There are many White Australians who go on tourist trips, commit some minor crime, come back to Australia and get away scot free.

Its not like the Indian here is living happily ever after, he is only delaying not getting away with the crime he committed.

it was on the Goldcoast
the victim is from Melbourne
why are you so intent on deflecting attention away from Puneet?

>everyone forget Puneet, forget all the lazy Indians making their co-workers shoulder a greater burden, forget the nightclubs that have banned all Indian men because of their behaviour with white women
>forget all that
>and look at this other unrelated topic
What is your intention here?

Stop moving the topic shill, I am not discussing Indian behaviour in general, but specifically on violent crime and extradition.
You still haven't removed your memeflag Paki. I don't know that much about Indians in detail because I don't interact with them, but I know that Pakistan is a horrid shithole.

You have that backwards. I was in Melbourne as Uni-student for the Australian University Games at the time.

>Puneet was a 19-year-old learner driver when he ran into and killed Queensland student Dean Hofstee and seriously injured Clancy Coker in Melbourne in 2008 before fleeing to India in 2009 using a friend's passport.

>stop moving the topic
>he demanded this after insisting we nut discuss Puneet but something else entirely
>You still haven't removed your memeflag Paki.
If an Indian wanted to defend Puneet, isn't this how he might act as part of his effort to change the topic?

oh okay got them backwards

Blah blah blah.
You are not even Australian, why even waste effort convincing a shill from a third world shithole, bye.

you could have prevented this
you could have opened vagene