Ben Shapiro on Black Panther

>Nothing good has come from ethno-nationalist isolation
>Black ethnostates are just as bad as white ethnostates

BEN ETERNALLY BTFO Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=UmbAmfkLatM

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best.../israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research
timesofisrael.com/un-ranks-idf-emergency-medical-team-as-no-1-in-the-world/
middleeasteye.net/news/mass-expulsion-underway-israel-plans-deport-40000-african-migrants-2016476429
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/03/israeli-government-tells-africans-leave/999048001/
theroot.com/an-open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-upset-because-bl-1823050044/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Circular Arguments)))

what does he think israel is. derp.

>jews get BTFO by their own propaganda
>jews desperately try to spin to cover their own flanks
Phase 3: Turn the niggers against their kike masters for attacking Wakanda.

Ben knows what is best for White goys.

what about the jewish ethnostate ben.

is this the same kike that dived on the florida shooter is a white supremacist bait like a hungry viper? fuck him

>sgainst ethno states
>supports israel

He’s right though. Ethno-States are bad.

oh gee a kike against nationalism that will remove jews from controlling everything
made me think.
this is why half the "conservative ecelebs" have come out as civcucks
Jews can not survive a system where the host only takes care of the host.

I second this

ourguy

>black ethnostates bad
>white ethnostates bad
>jewish ethnostates good

This thread made me lose the rest of what little respect I had for that weasel. And how the hell is Sup Forums btfo because you have an example of a jew being a hypocrite? This is a place where anti-semites congregate regularly, OP, you've just given them more ammo.

To be fair to the Zionists out there like Benny, an ethno state for Jews may be necessary for their survival because everyone but the US wants them eliminated.

Israel is quintessentially civic nationalist. They have white Jews, black Jews, Indian Jews and Arab Jews. Which is why they are doomed and its already a shit country. This is why people like Ben are jealous of other races having their own countries.

>worldwide violent marxist revolution

No thanks. Long live King T'challa. Praise the ancestors!

TORRENT FUCKING WHERE
I'M NOT FUCKING PAYING TO SEE WE WUZ BULLCRAP

Ben Shapiro is a wreck

all his life is about seeking attention

>Black ethnostates are just as bad as white ethnostates
Who is he fooling?

This coming from a guy who believes Isreal has a right to be a Jewish ethnostate.

>Black ethnostates
Africa
>White/christian ethnostates
Every first world country
>Jewish ethnostates
same as africa

I agree they should have their Jewish state. And I should have my European ethnostate.

Well he said that no country can become so wealthy by not engaging with other countries, not trading with them etc and it's absolutely true.

wanted to comment but everything was stated already. I love Sup Forums. I wish it would have more/better admins and less lolcows and shills.

Israel Is a Global Leader in Marijuana Research | Best Countries | US ...
usnews.com/news/best.../israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research

UN ranks IDF emergency medical team as ‘No. 1 in the world’
timesofisrael.com/un-ranks-idf-emergency-medical-team-as-no-1-in-the-world/

What a waste of time, he hasn’t even seen the movie before recording this. Boilerplate opinions too. Boring

Historically it was not true. Britain had 50% external tariffs on everything during the early to mid 1800s when we advanced massively.
However now it is certain that more trade is required to have a top tier economy.

He also implied no racially homogeneous c
countries are very good. Well that's obviously not true. All of the best countries for the average person living there are racially homogeneous. The US is only the best country for people like him who are multi millionaires and are shielded from diversity.

They literally round up blacks and are kicking them out.

middleeasteye.net/news/mass-expulsion-underway-israel-plans-deport-40000-african-migrants-2016476429

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/03/israeli-government-tells-africans-leave/999048001/

It makes sense to me. Some dumb fucking nigger with an I.Q. of 80 comes into your country as a refugee and within a month he's fucking some of your most attractive women with an I.Q. that borders gifted. Not because he's a stud, but because your women are "sexually liberated" and it turns them on knowing how dangerous and different he is.

Realistically it's not going to help them. If you feel you need an ethnostate to survive because everyone hates you, you might as well ask for an ethnoplanet. The whole world is beginning to hate Israel and Jews openly, and they're physically surrounded by enemies who want nothing less than to slaughter them indiscriminately. If America stops defending them, which I believe is likely to happen in the future, their death will come soon after and it will frankly be inevitable.

Who cares? Jews can GTFO of the USA.

ISRAEL DOESNT COUNT HOW CAN YOU TRIGGER MY GENETIC PTSD FUCKING GOYIM WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ALL THE JEWS?

I don't like Ben Shapiro, but props to him for being ideologically consistent

>5’11’’
>6’0
When will they learn?

Go Ben... Inbreeds want ethnoshits in order to keep their inbreeding going on

Hey guys I need some feedback. So I go to a pro Zionist university, (((Liberty U))), pew yeah I know the oxymoron. Anyways this kike is coming to speak next week for convo and questions will probably be asked from the audience, selective probably but I'll try to ask the only non retarded question.

So here how it goes so far, "You are a Zionist, now for the few of us who know what is engrained in your beliefs in the Talmud very many troubling and disgusting views stand out. 1, why do you Zionist hate the non jews the goyim and why do you wish to cheat steal and lie to them in aims of enslavement. 2. Why do you hate our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Don't you know you are all damned without Christ?"

What do you think, maybe put some ads around campus.

Ask him to show you his circumcised dick

Lol, he would be so startled at that, I like it.

#1 will be seen as anti-Semitic lies and would likely get you kicked off campus. #2 just makes you a Christcuck and Jews literally don’t care.
Just ask them why it’s acceptable for Jews to have an ethno state but for anyone else it’s taboo.

3:30: "I hope that its good since I'm spending money on it. If Im gonna spend money on something I want it to be good"

Jesus.

this

I legit believe that at least in the USA if they make Black Panther 2 and the wyte devil destroys Wakanda they will chimpout so hard you wouldn't believe it's not only Detroit anymore.

I thought about that, mmmm it's in my top 5. Also I don't care if I'm viewed as anti Semitic, whatever bring it on.

Israel just told immigrants, leave or go to prison, lol.

So what you're saying is to import more negroes and shit to agitate the whites to make them in turn take over?
6D chess right here.

angry black dude. hates whitey

vampire logic

to late beni boy

Why does anyone listen to this faggot. After the Michelle Fields situation, I have no respect for this fucking liar.

He must be (((someones))) grandson to still have job.

I actually have a slightly elevated view of him. This says he stood a part from others, despite surely mounting, and telegraphable consequences, and stayed himself despite getting his ass whipped, literally, for it.

Which one of you fuckers went in black face and wrote this?

theroot.com/an-open-letter-to-white-people-who-are-upset-because-bl-1823050044/amp

While America would pay a horrendous price if Blacks left us to live in Africa, I am reluctantly willing to allow them to do so.

>take their passports when they de-plane

>If you feel you need an ethnostate to survive because everyone hates you, you might as well ask for an ethnoplanet.

What do you think white genocide is? They want to reduce everyone who can oppose them to a dysgenic mess without any cultural continuity.

That's why ultimately Israel is just a toy. To think the uber jews give a shit about Israel compared to white genocide is stupidity.

>the jew doesn't like the idea of their white hosts separating themselves from him

How needy.

You probably should care a little bit. People get Shoah’d all the time from their job or school for saying racist or anti-Semitic stuff. All it takes is for someone to film you rambling about Jewish lies and how they steal, etc and you’re out on your ass.

thank god he wore a mouthguard

> Article author thinks people about Jerusalem and the Sea of Galilee in Christ time.... were sub Saharan? Or that sub Saharan Africans, outside the outlier trader, or mercenary, were any Fucking where near Jerusalem...? Thinks Jesus was of sub Saharan color...?

Why do I suspect this author originally wrote an article about how only racist denied that Wakanda was a real country?

He’s generally well spoken and an effective debater. He’s also very good at knocking the left down for their horseshit. Ben’s pretty normie tier, but brings people over even if he’s a hypocrite about Israel and dismissive of ideologies he doesn’t understand.

I understand my entire life future is at risk not only by (((them))) but also by the iditos that side or have sypathy with these demons. But then what's the point of life, to cower? No, the truth will ultimately prevail and that is the aim right.

Only god's chosen get our own place to live you filthy gentiles

Exactly. Israel the NUMBER 1 ethno state. They litterally call it "The Jewish State"

Fucking racist parasite land thieves

But jewish ethnostates are ok.

yeah i see it now. He blew his cover. Basically: You guys (and gals, really the girls) go fuck dudes that are extremely ethnically different from you and have a grand ol time. Ill be over here with my jew bros comfy behind these walls in my jewtopia that is completely isolated, anti-immigration, and monoethnic!!

NOT EVEN THE SAME THING GOYIM

Holly molly

Good luck user.
Your tale reminds me of a time in film history my freshman year at university. We were discussing the 1920s and one student stands up and asks what time was it that the Jews took over Hollywood. The professor dismissed the question as ridiculous. I don’t know the fate of that young man, but wished him well.

Thx user,
That's if I get to ask a question, high up in the stands but I would run to get to the speaker phone. If it works you'd see me on Sup Forums, if not you'd still see benji tell lies. He's coming sometime this semester. Wish me God speed.

>mfw ben gets shot by a nig when he sees the movie

JESUS FUCKING MARY

Perfect lines and questioning. Pause for a second to let people think after "why do zions hate non-jews/goyim" and let people soak that in for a sec. When he goes in for a rebuttal, immediately refute him
Remove the 2nd question. It gives him a chance to deflect and abstract and shift the 'idea' into some babble.

just look on TPB you lazy fuck

israel is fine tho ;^)

Nahhhhh, I might opt for the Jesus question. Christian school, list references so he can't sqirm out and dodge like he usually does. But i like you're thinking, attack attack attack!

Kikes cant do shit against Japan
And China tho. Same for Russia and eastern Europe.

Wait so ben Shapiro wants to abolish the Israeli state?

Oh shit I misread your initial post. Didn’t realize it was Little Ben speaking, thought it was some random ol’ Jew. I will keep an eye out for an autist opening up the JQ on LU.

what the fuck is that gun on the bottom? looks like an anti-tank rifle

>Black ethnostates are just as bad as white ethno states
>But Jewish ethnostates like Israel are ok
I mean, did he really not expect to be called out on something so hypocritical.

ethnostates cut off the gravy train to tel aviv

Shut up you piece of shit goy!!!!!!!!

>This thread made me lose the rest of what little respect I had for that weasel.
You didn't lose it over that Michelle Fields incident?

Your video wont go viral if there's 2 ideas being discussed. You need to keep it on his principled talmud beliefs. It's one message and viral videos are almost all the same %

Quote Sanahedrin 59a as your 'leading up to' phrase.

>Ben Shapiro on Black Panther

Who gives a shit what a kike has to say?

>I mean, did he really not expect to be called out on something so hypocritical.
Dude it really is like Hitler said in Mein Kampf, even when you hit a Jew with something like "If ethnostates are bad then you should oppose Israel" they just ignore it and keep repeating their invalidated point.
It profits none to argue with them over anything. Same applies to leftists really, just ignore these dudes, they aren't rational. They change definitions and misuse terms on the fly whenever it suits their position, you can't have a consistent debate.

Fine. I get that. Just dont hesitate to point out to those who find their way from him to us, that he is a lying kike

What's the difference between the white ethnostate and the Jewish state?

Wash your hair you dandruff riddled heeb.

Just curious, where has Shapiro pushed or advocated for a Jewish ethnostate in Israel? I have heard him state his complete disinterest or considering of ethno Judiasm as an identity, like Chomsky and such. So just curious if you had an example of where he contradicts himself in some way in this regard.

OY
VEY
WHERE
MY
DIVERSITY
IS
GOYIM

spotted the non-chosen person