>ymir and armin

Endgame

TURNED MYSELF INTO DEAD MAN LEVI

reminder that Annie is a slut who sleeps with old men for info

user atleast post something that's properly translated

t. speedreader

>Changing sides
>When she just said she hates Eldia.
She isn't stupid enough to go against the world for a bunch of island dwellers who want her dead.

>the absolute state of Erwinfaggs

What? All of those are decent characters aside from Armong and maybe Mikasa.

>good taste
>Levi,Mikasa,Armin,Ymir,

nigger anyone with 2 braincells hate that rageturd

Endgame right here, brothers.

The only good taste I saw there was Reiner, Ymir and Erwin, but there was also shit taste like manlet and Armin.

She dont care as long as she gets to go home

not that user
>Eldia
>marley
calls them liars and hates them both
but if her self interests are concerned the third party who also just wants to survive could be useful to her getting to her father

This isn't news, people have always hated Eren.

LAD WEW

Based Captain Rico

Manlet and Ymir are good.

>anniearlert
and this is how you know this a filthy tumblr anime secondary

>I SWEAR

>Ymir
>good
>manlet
>good

GABDAN
Yeah mate, both are pretty decent. Manlet's fan base is cancer, but he's ok himself, Ymir was also pretty decent during Clash.

Ymir's nothing but a complete retard. Quite possibly the most overhyped character in the series.

>Helping some warmongrels declare war against Humanity will somehow benefit anyone.
>Already going as far as reaching this much in denial she won't get Bert'ed by the SL.
She knows Eldia empire is over and hates the shit out of them. And preffered to crystal herself over it.

Do you think the relatives of the people she killed are going to accept that?

don't be so mean to her

Wew lad, being selfless =/ being a retard.

Worst ship never ever.
Thank you based Isayama.

She gave her enemies the power to kill her waifu. If that isn't retarded, I don't know what is.

They're both good, manlet's fujobait fans are retarded though.

Her only shitty moment was when Isayama made her go with BR for plot convenience, before that she was great.

>Eldia empire
user, the walldians are not eldia empire and I don't think she needs to die for them, she could just use them to get to her father

She saved Reiner and Bert who are a negative for Marley.

Literally the only bad characters in this series are Eren and Armin. Even Manlet is ok.

It keeps getting better.

>Two of these characters are dead

thanks, i was looking for a better version.
she hates the stupid narratives both parties use to justify all the deaths. She claims she only looks for herself like everyone in the world, but she keeps caring about other people besides her.
A good motive to believe in a better tomorrow can change her look on life.
No, but if they want to archive a future for Eldians, they need to join their brethren in Marley and let go of old wounds both of them.

>furryfag

>Leave the answers to me

>Look it's the pedo again.

It's really not that hard to understand her character, she can't help but be selfless, literally nothing to do with retardation. As a Reinerfag I'll always love her and be grateful.

Hello, Beru here

>she can't help but be retarded
ftfy

As an LHfag I say this: get away ErwLfag, you´ve lost the battle.

She decided to give up on her life so the side which "killed" her once would get stronger.
That is retarded.
Saving BR instead of killing them with Eren help was retarded.

In bigger picture it just was Isayama bad writing who first created her as something more and then retconned that into "I'm nobody who doesn't deserve to live and be happy so I'm gonna help my enemies AND WILL RETURN THE JAWS TO THEM cause I don't know why I will do that now."

But Ymir resolution to her character saved Armin, saved Reiner to be new co-protag, and gave Marley side another free shifter.
Great writing there.

>gets better
Fucking where? During the political arc? Doesn't matter considering he somehow gets even fucking worse in RTS.

>another free shifter
They lost the Colossal.

Yeah you're retarded and can't understand the manga, I already got that.

>It's a Anniefags in denial thread.

So the people in power are Marleyans?

Not to mention she joined the SL and could have helped everyone by revealing her powers sooner, but chose instead to let countless good soldiers die fighting an enemy they had no understanding of.

This ones my favorite

Be quiet shitletfag.

But in the moment Ymir did what she did they had all of them aside of 2.

I bet if I asked Isayama directly why he decided to change Ymir and give her such retarded fate as only SnK character who willingly gave up on her own life for retarded reasoning instead of trying to fight for it he wouldn't be able to explain properly.

>Akira1love
>Aka the most butthurt ErwLfujo in the history of the world.

KEK of course she hates Eren.

There were multiple different races inside the walls. Touyou and Ackerman one of them. Don't think there was any Marleyan.

Only Armin. Bert too.

Anyone who hates Eren is A+ in my book

KEK.

Armin a cute.

wait for proper translations, these ones were translated from korean translations and there are hell lot of fanversions

>As a Reinerfag
Not surprising, as someone who has her as one of their favorites, it was retarded to help the enemy, especially when she previously apparently was fine with leaving them behind, while she could have just helped them as well. They were going to die from shifter cancer anyway, so she should have just used her remaining time to give the SL infos and be happy with Historia. It seems like Isayama made her go full retard after he decided to expand the story, because the anime boosted snk's popularity.

>Only Armong.
And Eren.

Sure thing you butthurt fujo kek. No matter how much you hate Eren, Erwin isn't coming back.

Haven't people always hated him? The massive hate train on him has been around since season 1.

Eren's a fine character.

you mean about her death? anniefags have always thought about the possibility unlike pic related where ymirfags always thought she was too important to die
annie has been absent for long time, everyone knows the possibility exists

>Buttblasted Erenfujos already showing up.

He couldn't even explain it in the letter, while that was the perfect moment.

Eren and Armin are my least favorite characters of all time.

>Haven't people always hated him?
It feels like only dumblr like the fucker.

Buttblasted over the comment of some sjw nig? Nah. They don't matter.

yeah anyone smart enough would know eren is an annoying character

I really don't care about Erwin, Eren's still a massive pile of stinky shit.

Yeah it's idiotic.

It's like we have two Ymirs in this work.
My only explanation to her action is that when Eren used coordinate to defeat Dina he also fucked Ymir mind heavily pushing Marcel memories flood into it which forced Ymir to save BR and willingly give up her life for Marley sake.

So just bad writing on author side where in middle of story he decided to expand it on Marley side and creating Jaws titan which didn't exist before in that form, so that's why he retconned Ymir original look to normal mindless state and gave that idiotic backstory.

A cute

>"Your blood is slave blood"
The members of the Assembly are immune to the memory wipes since they're not Eldian

>I get severely butthurt over the main protagonist

I don't understand why people like you are here

>Shitrenfags are also from Sup Forums
Really activates the almonds

Shouldn't a "moralfag" appear to moralfags, or it's just your projecting?

>Eren's still a massive pile of stinky shit.
For westerncucks numales that can't self insert as him maybe. But nips, the one that matters, love him dearly.

Wew, no wonder everyone hates Eren and his fags.

You're just finding this out now?

>westerncucks numales
But that's Shitren's biggest fan base?

>But nips, the one that matters, love him dearly.
They love manlet and his bottom faggot.

Nope

>For westerncucks numales
You just described Erenfags. In nipland only fujos love him.

This biggest concentration of cuck numales is in Europe, senpai.

Meant too

>Celebrity posts opinion
>Army of fangirls immediately rush to agree with him
>"omg guiz I luv the japan animate!"

But it's bashing eren so suddenly you guys are okay with it.

I can't think of a single person who reads the manga for Shitren, there are plenty of other things in the manga to enjoy.

cute

normies embarrass themselves

Yeah that's still his biggest fan base, only plebbit and dumblr like him, nips don't like him, only fujos.