Over a year, and millions of taxpayer dollars down the drain...

>over a year, and millions of taxpayer dollars down the drain, and all Muller can scrounge together is 13 Russians who made some Pro-Trump and Pro-Bernie Facebook posts
>These same Russians put on anti-Trump protests after his victory
>If Muller has anything else up his sleeve it's just as lame duck as this shit.

Libshit suicides when?

Ok Ivan, congratulations.

5 Russians.

Hey Russian retard.

I don’t know how things work in putinstan, but here in American the prosecution can release more than on indictment.

This on may not implicate trump, but the next one might.

Tick tick tick.

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF this doesn't end BONALD DRUMFFFPHHHH the next one will!

The absolute state of the left

mother fucker! was just making that.

good pic choice btw.
>OP not a faggot this time.

But it also might not. In all likelihood you and those like you are literally no better than conspiracy theorists.

Time will tell.

(((iceberg)))
they wont show you whats beneath

k... keep me posted

dat (((boogyman)))

/po/ is seeing it everywhere, even in icecubes now!!
It's ok user. you have nothing to fear if you did nothing wrong.

>(((iceberg)))
>(((berg)))

Every time

I really hope this investigation goes on for a while. Nixon's took 3 years blah blah blah. I'm curious if anyone will pop up with ties to Clinton or other establishment figures.

Umm there are 11 russians in the picture not 13.

bumpski

Indict more Russian caterers now!

look closer. There are 2 who are behind others and barely visible

>the nose on the right
yes, (((russian)))

They’ll never admit they’re wrong. Here’s why:

During the 2016 election, the mainstream media and normie culture gatekeepers relentlessly shilled against Trump. They bashed him so hard that by October 2016, they were claiming Hillary didn’t even care about Trump anymore and that Trump was a literal laughing stock who wouldn’t even break 100 electoral votes. The Colbert watching normies actually believed all of this shit wholeheartedly. Remember, they don’t browse Sup Forums, watch Molymeme or Alex Jones, or have any exposure to alternative media outlets. Wheb Donald Trump won, they were crushed. They were literally crying and shaking because everything they believed so strongly for the last year had just been shattered by a man they were laughing at that very night. They needed a way out, and the establishment media gave it to them. The Russian collusion narrative is an emotional defense mechanism for normies. It’s probably the only thing preventing them from killing themselves.

The 13 people used MEMES to attract viewers to their food catering business.

Careful, leaf or the FBI might demand your extradition for shitposting. Candyass Justine might actually do it.

The other two had left to get more vodka before this picture was takken

>I'll get you next time, Drumpf!

These are the Cheekiest of Breekis

>and all Muller can scrounge together
The goal posts are flying across the field. Firs the Kremlin was claiming
>No Pwoofs!!
And now that the Russians have been proven once again to be liars, they shift to
>Well it's only 13 Russians, not the whole country
Or some stoopid shit like that.

My theory on all of this is Russian pulls this sort of subtle garbage, this sort of field research, regularly to test the American public and people in general. Social experiments. And it took a year of digging and no telling how much money to find 23 LARPing Russian faggot KGB interns.

space age writing technology.

>The goal posts are flying across the field.
i can agree to this but
>muh trump + russia collusion
>13 trolls found not colluding
>IMPEACH TRUMP

>this time Drumpf is finished!!

I love how during elections libidiots claimed that Trump is finished every single day, after he was elected they continued, and yet Trump is still going strong. Left spend so much money, time and effort trying to destroy him and achieved literally nothing. What a bunch of miserable losers.

> t. increasingly nervous individual.
Wont be the first time we heard this, wont be the last.