White Ethnostate = civil war ?

>American population is ~ 323,000,000 people
>Whites are 76.9%, so 74,000,000 non-Whites in the USA
>How can you ''get rid of'' these people which you have to to create a white ethnostate, without starting a civil war 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheBrigade/TheBrigade_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all whites to canada?

Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.

>2.0
The Revolution was a Civil War; all things come in threes Hans

>Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE the Flags mean shit.
Fuck off to Reddit Demofag

This is where White Purist get too greedy?

Do you really expect every single state to be pure white? You know how much autism and resources that would take?

As long as whites get five ethnostates, I'm find with rest of america being basic republican

I think the rest of the world would have a problem with that

I guess, leaves like 7 million people to deal with

War with our friends the russians. Fake news and left and jews blaming everything on trump and russia. See a pattern?

Thought so

This is my ideal balkanization, the nonwhite southwest will eventually be reclaimed due to their ineptness and when things go awry they attack us.

I guess that wouldn't be as logistically impossible, but you can't legally do that, you'd have to also use illegitimat/illegal violence.

there is chance to balkanize without major conflict similar to how india and pakistan split but if you want to take the entire country, there will be war.

Your Idea won't get more credible if you just show me a map, HOW do you think this can be achieved

I pray for a balkanized U.S. we can finally cut loose all the shit red states with no jobs holding us back.

CA and NY will tax the shit out of imports to the non coastal states and they'll be crying to be allowed back in the union.

Whites are only 61% if you don't include Hispanics

Being realistic, some sort of extreme tipping point that causes civil war and then irreconcilable differences between a majority of whites and nonwhites. There is already division between us, just need to continue it, amplify and then hope whatever happening creates a domino effect. Nonwhites are emotion based, so it will be self defense and military backed on our side.

>Whites are 76.9%
You wish. This is who America considers white.

Don't you think that until then whites will be a minority?

Half the hispanics in the US claim to be white on the census but in reality it's much smaller then that.

Haha I guess that means it's a lot more than just 74,000,000 people you'll have to make vanish

There are like 3 places in Missouri that you could call "black", but we're going to call Illinois part of the white ethnostate? hmmmmmm

I figured, but I didn't want any cucks saying that my numberwas way too high. I think the point still stands

Who knows, if it was up to me, I would find some way to oust jews, then once those antiwhite soulless creatures are out, I would then make an agreement with an african or south american nation to take our exiled multiple time felons. Addition will be hard to compete, so there needs addition by subtraction.

Most aren't landowners and violent groids during the great chimpout will get removed. Stop gov assistance, encourage relocation, vote for politicians that support nogs that live off of us and fall into this dangerous culture.

>white muricans are superioer
explain american asians, more productive, higher paychecks, higher morals, smarter kids

Orr, we'll just shoot you down, and seize a port.

We can't get rid of all non-whites. People like Lonnie Johnson need to stay

What are we going to do with all our Muslims?

Please, show us the way Franz :3

balkanization, separatism, uncompromising ideological differences, etc.

this is exactly the recipe for the first civil war

Didnt like 50 million people die with pakistan and india? Or was that bengladesh

Read "The Brigade" by H. A. Covington.
archive.org/stream/TheBrigade/TheBrigade_djvu.txt

>Whites are 76.9%
Including abdullah, cruz and goldman?

It's less than 76.9%............................................................................thanks retards you're not affing anything valuable to the conversation

I still think it has to be noted that the truest republicans come from areas with coloreds.
You have to have a bit of a reality check now and then of you'll end living in one of those all-white bubbles where you think everyone actually is created equally

Idk what’s wrong with going into civil war.

That's take me like 30 hours no thanks

Who cares if we go into civil war?

You ship them out peacefully until fighting erupts.

(You)
>Irrelevant post
>Obvious bait
Please leave

This.

Start with Hispanics, that's where the numbers come from. Even the legal populations are semi-legal.

Muzzies and poos are next. Blacks mortality rate is so high that they lag in population, but Liberia could have more commercials about "retire here", the motherland, etc.

How did China become an ethnostate? Did it have a civil war? If yes, then it's time we give the enemy their marching orders

Tryhard Shareblue Commietroll detected.

The Russian bots are out in force. Remember they give zerofucks about American whites. Cuckmany is effectively Russian at this point (and hopelessly choking on Arab penis). No real German would care about CONUS issues.

I prefer mine, from a few weeks ago.

That would be very ideal, but I see we agree to keep numexico out and then keep whitenigger southerners away. We should aim to claim all of new england and not hand over new york.

No im serious

giving up all that coastline. not a masterful geopolitical move there user.

Cali is pozzed and very brown.