Please tell me she's going to win? I don't think I could take it if she choose one of the other girls

Please tell me she's going to win? I don't think I could take it if she choose one of the other girls.

Sup Forums > /sci/ > /lit/

>3rd thread lamenting Sup Forums BTFO'd in a single day
Are you Sup Forumsfags masochistic or something?

I'm fine with any other girl winning except Sup Forums. She deserves to lose.

>Only personality traits areliking mc and swimming.
>Proclaimed as best girl.
Is she the new Onodera?

>Tomboy winning anything
sure user, she'll definitely win'

I can't wait for you Sup Forumsretards to get BTFO hard.

She's tomboy and childhood friend combo right?

I'm rooting for her.

Sup Forums is built for losing!

Onodera had no personality traits.

>childhood friend
I don't think middle school counts.

I'm sorry, but did Sup Forums already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only chapter 25. Does having your crush find out your feelings 25 chapters in count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the MC Bowl is still on? Sup Forums is still trying her best and she has known Nariyuki for how many years now? She's up against one of the worst girls in the WSJ who just happens to be a fan favorite right now because she's feeding off the energy of making the MC blush in chapter 24. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sup Forums is one of the best fucking girls in shounen manga, she's had the majority of chapters in the last few months and would of won the MC Bowl already if the author didn't want to drag things out. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sup Forums wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, the MC just chased after her and watched over her in the nurse's office, which never happened to /lit/. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sup Forums topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's the best. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking girls on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

But Luca is still a slu-oh wait wrong board

I love this pasta

Is a 12-year-old not a child?

if digits brown tomboy lose, sensei lose, imouto lose, sci lose and lit win

Agree man, Uruka still have a chance to stay with Yuiga

>...did Sup Forums already lose?
>Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded?
>Fuck you. You are nothing.
all i needed to see.
Nice pasta fag

Uruka will win

She's going to get what she deserves.

It's the start of puberty in most cases.

I just want my sensei chapter.

Next issue my friend. He's going back to the "forbidden room".

Im an Sup Forumsfag but i still think /lit/ has the best chance of winning, then /chem/, and THEN Sup Forums

>then /chem/
But she only has eyes for Rizu.

Great.

He only said "winning" and didn't imply that all of them should be winning the same b owl.