Why aren't you making white children via surrogacy?

Could anything BE more redpilled than cucking women at their own game?

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184828/Revealed-decades-ritual-child-abuse-Catholic-schools-orphanages-damned-report.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ha.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

fu you retards

bump

bump

stop bumping, you colossal proxy-ing faggot

>why wont you date me user??

bump

bump

>spending all your resources raising some kid just so you can brainwash him into liking man butt sex
>redpilled
go fuck yourself. Also this doesn't cuck women. You are simply paying them to reproduce.

bump

I can't be a surrogate since I don't have a vagina or a womb.

Fuck off faggotz

bump

bump

bump

bump

This is the redpill level 2000.
Dump women
Find a boy
Have amazing surrogate white babies
Make them into alt-right warriors

bump

Discord is truly an insufferable plague on everything.

Hook up on grinder or something you pedophiliac shit-eaters.

>/lgbt/ actively bumping a faggot thread which has no place on Sup Forums
This should be considered a raid.

bump

>this much coordinated faggotry
Let your thread die since it's shit you shill faggots.

bump

no t

bump

bump

bump

I already help impregnate desperate women that have and are just about to hit the wall. I have helped to concieve 8 white babies since I've started doing this.

Absolutely required in 2018.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Get it through your heads you mentally ill sodomites. We don't want you here.

bump

bump

bump

Shills are out in full force I see. Get the fuck off this board

bump

bump

bump

God hates fags, hell is eternal.

bump

bump

bump

Where are the mods?

>Why aren't you making white children via surrogacy?
Because honestly I would prefer to allow my partner the sexual satisfaction of choosing her preferred breeding partner. I can fully understand why she picks men with higher virility and potency. After all, their genes are more desirable and their biological potential is superior.

yea

bump

bump

Mods are all glow in the dark faggots. It's peak time on Friday night and this obvious raid/shill show has not been stopped yet. I've reported half the posters itt and still nothing.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

How much does this cost?

I do it for free.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Gender is a social construct so no surprise men make the best women. Use surrogate broodsows until tech permits complete in-vitro breeding. CISroasties are vile beasts and cannot breed fast enough.

We need eugenics, white breeding farms, and genetic modification to create the perfect White nationalist traps who will not age, have psych problems, and live to feast on our manly loads (which won't be needed for breeding as we can make SynthSpooge containing DNA we choose to propagate). We can dispose of all autspergtards and raise nothing but Nordic Chads and sweet, sweet Nordic traps with perfect little boiclits instead of vile vats of rotting eggs.

I'm choosing to remove my genes from the pee pool

You know you aren't helping to dispel the fags being mentally damaged narrative by doing this. Nice proxy collection though.

bump

bump

You are missing out. Try bottoming and use dilation and tois so you can at least experience anal birthing.

bump

bump

You are on a fucking

JAP
CARTOON
PEDO
BOARD

so get over it. All Sup Forums is Sup Forums or subsets of Sup Forums, and you don't get a vote. We are here for lulz and fapping.

Lulz, not politics or race.
Lulz, so we are proof against your pissing in our ocean of sweet, sweet pee.

Now go prep your priest.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184828/Revealed-decades-ritual-child-abuse-Catholic-schools-orphanages-damned-report.html

bump

bump

Poast hot but SFW traps.

bump

>pedo
>projecting this much
>being this much a delusional Marxist faggot
I'd tell you to neck yourself but you'll do it at some point anyways.

bump

another proxy attack, nice going mods, its not obvious your corruption or anything

bump

bump