WAKE UP THE NEWS IS FAKE

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump with real news

you know those all have different authors, right?

This image isn't as damning as you like to pretend it is. It's written by different people, but even if it wasn't, you're allowed to promote an idea while also admitting its flaws.

>WE DISLIKE TRUMP THIS MUCH

Whom all represent CNN. Being paid miuthpieces and all...

My wife is about to recieve 18 weeks paid maternity leave. You burgers should try it one day...

you can be bias, news shouldnt be because brainlets like you cant think for yourselves and vote in your best interest, you'll vote for who anderson vanderbilt cooper tells you to vote for

>paying Shaniqua to hardly work and pump out kids
You don't seem to understand how everything is fucked when you have large numbers of third worlders in your country.

my wife stays home and raises our kids shouldve kept your guns

my favorite

Exactly this. Similar reasons why a National Heathcare System here would be disastrous. We're loaded with lazy, obese spics and niggers and the rest of the world loves to remind us of this fact, but then they seem genuinely baffled and offended by the fact that we don't want to pay for these peoples' poor life decisions.

so she "clarifies" that she lied completely?

Good News
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Lol you are such a gullible fuck. here you come to defend the garbage fucks who lie to you. you are like a garbage can whore who gets pissed on and spit on and reply's "thank you".

If you guys make better arguments, you won't be called out for being retarded.

>not posting the original