JoJo Thread

If Yotsuyu started spouting I Am A Rock lyrics, when will Rai start rapping about bitches and hoes with Doggystyle?

I LOVE GIO

I LOOOOOVE KOICHI

Jojolion is all over the place.
Reminds me of Part4 in that regard.

The worst thing about it is that it's lacking a main antagonist.

KOICHI A SHIT

>The worst thing about it is that it's lacking a main antagonist.
His name starts with "Jo"

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Punches this new rock guy tokill him
>"Never hesitate to put a nigger on his back."
I would name my firstborn Hirohiko Araki.
I was trying to think of something for Tank-kun but my mind went to the Thomas The Tank Engine theme. I'll notepad that down for a quick youtube shitpost in 2030 when JJL is animated for quick whatever currency we have then. Mad Max's stand is going to be a Pulp song, I'm telling you too.
Shit choice in rocks my friend.But thank you none the less. Congrats on the dozen.

It feels like at every "segment" JJL turns a corner. I felt kinda like t would go downhill after Damo died but then it went in a different direction entirely setting up the next layer.
The Stadiums, Blue Hawaii, the mess of the two new rock humans. It feels so extreme from Aishou and Yotsuyu who were mostly human-looking and acting.

>The worst thing about it is that it's lacking a main antagonist.

the main antagonist will definitely be the leader of the rock supergroup, not some lukewarming jobber

inb4 Holly is the true big bad of JoJolion

I LOVE KIRA

yeah man i remember when kira was the top dog of society and josuke had to bring him down

>main antagonist
>has a garbage stand

Kira was set up as a main badguy from the very start.

Joubin is a member of the family and will no doubt become one of the good guys as soon as real assholes show up.

>its range is so short it can even be a punchghost because it has no room to punch

Speed King is suffering. No wonder it looks like shit.

I'ts funny when you consider all that it took to get Kira to main villain status
>Primary Bomb
>Sheer Heart Attack
>Cinderella
>Bites The Dust
>Stray Cat

OH MY G... Daiya doesn't wear pantsu!

quite literally the worst stand design yet

>new JJL chapter
>Jojofes
>new TSRK on the 12th

This is going to be a good month.

Wow... He's UGLY !

i just want the old speed king back

ME AND KOICHI KISSED AND IT WAS SO GOOD

even that looks crap, but not as crap as the redesign

either way it's obviously not a main badguy stand

That's why he wants to climb higher you dingus

what did Araki mean by this?

He has the philosophy and reason to be a main antagonist, but jesus his Stand is JUST.

He's talking mad shit but it looks like this serious group of stand users after the fruit immortality thing are a whole other level and they have a leader somewhere.

Sort of how Valentine showed up in SBR later on.

I think he may take advantage of Gappy's goal to archieve his own, maybe this higher group has something that will allow for Jobin's stand to evolve in some way. Or at least give him a tool to make it less shit

Rude.

Begon thot

Tthis is honestly one of my favorite pages in all of JoJo. Both Joubin and Speed King look so fucking menacing here

YOU CAN NEVER QUELL OUR LOVE

Kira was adlibbed as the main badgay 40% into the part.

>Speed King gets another redesign later on
>he gets even uglier

Is Civil War the dumbest stand?

>If you kill your enemies they win

>Speed King becomes the ugliest Stand
>not even Araki wants to draw it at this point

>If the enemy dies you have to kill yourself

>Speed King's increasing ugliness is an indicator of his hidden power, that being Entropy and Degradation

>Speed King grows muscles and gets even angrier because Araki cant finalize his design

it'd make for a good halloween prop

Where the fuck are the blurays

Inside Jotaro's ass

When is Jojofes?

What will happen when he actually gets caught and told on?

Gappy told on him.

12th

Part 5 soon boys

Can Gappy give african googles to two people at the same time ?

YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN AUSSIE

>All of the changes were just part of Araki's big keikaku.

KOICHI IS AMAZING

Who are the best written Jojo characters?

Jolyne, Pucci, Johnny, Gyro, Gappy, Josefumi, Kira, Yasuho, potentially Jobin. Basically all the main/central characters since SO.

Bruno, Jolyne, Pucci, Johnny, Seakira

I really like Speedkings stand. Maybe not for a main antagonist, but both designs are really creepy. In general JJL has scrawnier stands than other parts, so it fits.

WE

Will we ever get another Villain ED? Or another teamup between two minor villains from different arcs?

IMPORTANT

Is Jotaro resurrected in the new chapter?

Yes

On a semi related note because of pic related, is Thoth the ultimate counter to Diavolo's epitaph? Could the book predict Diavolo's actions after erasing time, allowing anyone to react to him? Are Hol Horse and Boingo the ultimate duo against the boss then?

Yeah, he was called a smooth criminal at some point too!

Thoth is a discount Epitaph, while it DOES predict the future, it does it vague as hell. no way it'd accurately display the exact second the bossu is going to donut you

Fair enough, but it's a hilarious image to be about to die via donut and have to do something completely unrelated in order to stop it just because Thoth said so.

If i'd see King Crimson in Thoth's artstyle, i'd probably too busy laughting to avoid my own death

>Discount Epitaph
>When Thoth came before
If Thoth was in possession of someone that wasn't an idiot like Boingo or Hol Horse I'd say that it would be arguably the better stand.

To be fair it was the people Boingo was paired up fault's they didn't win. Hol Horse at least didn't fuck up until the very last shot

Thoth can predict way further ahead than Epitaph can. If they follow the book's directions properly than nobody can stop them.

>Daiya isn't his waifu

>waifuing a girl who is no better than a streetwalker

Pretty much. I really want to see a fight based around this idea though, its shenanigans would be great

Go away Daiyafag.

i wanna listen to prog with daiya

Good jokes, friends

Is Diavolo gay

He put in in the vagoo so no

>Long flowing pink hair
>Lipstick
>Wear revealing fishnet top
What do you think? Of course he is

T. Fag

>busted a massive load inside of a girl
Probably not.

Darling, she's below Dolomite.

>Surrounds himself with a Gay Squad while wearing fishnets and having a twink other half.
Use yer noggin'

when did jojo become normie thing?

Like 3/4 years ago
>Dat smug Lewandowski

Since ZA WARUDO XDXDXD

The anime made it massively more popular, but even before then it was an obscure thing where poeple told you to read something better like Berserk or HnK they're not entirely wrong.

I prefer where we are now than back then.

How would Doppio react if Italian authorities showed up on his doorstep with DNA test results showing that he's a father and a subpoena for 15 years of child support?

>since 2006
no

Why is the part 3 art style so comfy?

Mid-Late 3 and Mid-4 have some of the better art in the Shonen era of the series IMO. Just the perfect amount.

>"A deadbeat father, dear Doppio, I can hardly believe it. You must take responsibility."

Yes. It's both charming, unique and expressive.

why is he so creepy here
he's supposed to be cute

Does Doppio share the same tastes as Diavolo? Did he fap to Donatella's picture?

He doesnt like being touched

I want to groppio Doppio

I WANNA GROPCHI KOICHI

Never reply to another of my posts ever again, please