-demoted from main character of her own manga

-demoted from main character of her own manga
-only girl who doesn't get a bf by the end of the story
-doomed to work for minimum wage forever because Japan hasn't had an economy since the 80s

Has anyone suffered as much as poplar?

She's a wage cuck by definition.
She's also a groundlet so that doesn't help either.

Wait what? I've been thinking of reading the mango after enjoying the anime but she gets cucked as the main heroine? Did Yamada win or what?

How will she ever recover?

What you never saw is Poplar's boyfriend is the captain of the basketball team and the baseball team with ballin' all-A grades and he also happens to have an incredible penis.

BTFO

Mascot character

Straight up.

That was last week's boyfriend. Now she's dating the president of a record label.

On the plus side, she's cute.

Translate it please

She can always become JAV actor

No, Inami wins.

But I'm her bf?

Popura is too cute and pure for a romantic interest.
And does Yamada get a boyfriend? I don't remember her having one in the anime, does she just get together with Souma?

>short with disgusting cow tits
No wonder she got demoted

It's fine. She'll just climb the corporate ladder until Wagnaria corporate has a shortstack CEO.

Disgusting

Let's be honest here she has the best body out of all the girls, yamada being a close second
She'll no problem finding a bf whatsoever

She has the body of a goblin

If that's the body of a goblin give me a goblin anyday

>only girl who doesn't get a bf by the end of the story
good, she deserves to stay pure forever since she will never be mine

>as the main heroin
Popular was never a main heroine.

Working has an ensemble cast.

She becomes Otoo's daughter and gets spoiled for the rest of her days in her own bedroom with plushy dolls from wall to wall. Her daily head pats last for an hour. Better than more realistically dying in a ditch.

Get out.

I thought she had a boy friend during the whole show? He's never shown, but she mentions that she had a boy friend a couple of times doesn't she?

>first girl
>not main girl
Impossible

Better, i want my girls to stay pure in order to be cute.

DOes the anime cover all of the manga content, because i cant find the manga fully translated

Probably because the manga isn't fully translated. There are regular releases though.

And no, all chapters weren't adapted.

Honestly, the anime is better because the art is so garbage

Plus she's well-armed

>only girl who doesn't get a bf by the end of the story
I don't see anything wrong with this.

>not wanting her to find a guy shorter than her so she can finally be tall and have six beautiful 6'2" to 6'5" sons with him

>double midget genes
>having tall kids

The anime covers everything from the original manga. There's some stuff released afterwards though which isn't in the anime due to that.

It's highly possible. Dwarves and midgets are more likely to have normal sized children than dwarf or midget children because of how the genes work. Who's to say Popular's parents weren't Ainu lumberjacks and the genes just skipped her generation?

I want Popura to sit on my face