The US Constitution is an Outdated Piece of Shit

Why do you ignorant retards hold this stupid fucking piece of paper in such high esteem? The god damn thing was written over 230 years ago, and the creators could have never predicted the technology and issues we have today.

This piece of shit is massively outdated. It is literally worse than the Charmin I wipe ass with. Why do retards still worship it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0&bpctr=1517810035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am using my constitutionally protected free speech to shit on the Constitution
>this piece of paper sucks!
Hmmm.

>lets throw away the founding principles of the nation
>lets throw away nations
>open borders for all
>only one race, the human race
Hmmmmm, I wonder who could be behind this

>Durr hurr we cannot write a new updated constitution that also has freedom of speech.
Seriously, you're an idiot. A bunch of god damn bean farmers, who wore faggot wigs, wrote this and you don't think humans are smarter and can do better now. It must actually hurt to be that stupid.

You are just as downy as the first person. Only an idiot would think we cannot write a better constitution now that addresses issues we have.

>The right to bear arms shall not be infringed

better in whose eyes, user?

There is already a process in place for amending the Constitution.
Use it, if you can drum up the support.

We both know you cannot.

You want it to be easier to get your own way.
Cute.

>you don't think humans are smarter and can do better now.
Absolutely fucking not. The U.S. constitution was developed as the peak of the enlightenment political thought. It exists as the penultimate example of all collective political, moral, and practical philosophy which preceded it. It is the holy grail of applied western culture. There is no way I would trust any faggot in Washington, including Trump, to rewrite a new constitution. You’re just a commie faggot who wants to do away with shitblike the 2nd, 4th, and probably even the 1st Amendments. Fuck off

So you're all for just throwing away something because you dont like it and its not popular with your group of cohorts?

How very millennial of you. Libs are garbage and you are just a whiny brat who can't stand not having things his way.

your whole family is Outdated Piece of Shit

why care? just reinterpret it.

vote. that's your way to make it irrelevant. people > paper.

Frankly it should have been left alone

>thinking americans will fall for this

>The US Constitution is an Outdated Piece of Shit
That's the false narrative currently being shilled hard by the Kremlin, but nobody listens to those traitorous Russkie bastards.

This. So much this.

Jew is an outdated term. But a spade is still a spade, by their fruits you shall know them

The Constitution will always be relevant. Do you want to go back to the shit show that was the Articles of Confederation? I don't think so. American Democracy is and always will be the best kind of democracy.

go ahead
revolt
start a civil war
overturn the social contract
unbind user from the confines of its noticeboard
reign chaos
see what user replaces it with

I agree. This piece of shit paper allowed the US to become non white.
We should change it so that only white people are counted as people.

kill yourself you retard...people like you make me wish we would actually follow the constitution and only let white male land owners vote...fuck off you kike

the founders violated the constitution almost immediately as well.

Fuck you! Go live somewhere else dickhead!

Say goodbye to your protection from cruel and unusual punishment, faggot.

I bet the founders didn't specifically think helicopters with infrared could hover over your house and watch you take a shit for lulz, but thanks to the 4th amendment, guess what they're not allowed to do!?

You could go to an abandoned fort and roll all the fucking artllery into your front yard if you were crazy enough back then. Youre a breathtaking retard if you think all they thought of was muskets that took a minute to load to fire some wildly inaccurate shot when the second amendment was written

What the ever-loving fuck is the point of a constitution if it's just subject to the whims and fancies of the current generation dumbass?

human intelligence, not a piece of paper with words on it, is what protects us.

The dumber america gets, the more danger we will be in. Many third world countries and dictatorships have wonderful sounding constitutions that promise all sorts of rights, but none of them follow it because they're idiots

OP, why are you so fucking stupid as to omit the fact that the Constitution can be updated, you retarded dumb fuck.

Also, why do you hate that which requires the government to protect individual freedom and rights? Are you an authoritarian parasite? KYS

You sound like a communist agitator that needs to be hung for treason, 100% serious

But what happens when you’re old and the new kids want to rewrite your rewritten piece of shit?

You heard the moron! Get to it!

Good get rid of it and the feds lose all legal authority

Pretty correct, evidenced here by how the 14th amendment is an umbrella catch for anything leftists want done socially, and the interstate commerce clause for anything they won't economically.

Listen to a liberal argue constitutional law and not invoke one of those two things, it never happens

Yeah! Burn our heritage! Nothing that came before has EVER been relevant to now! Cause it's all OLD! Woooo-hoooo!

*want economically

Then get a constitutional convention called and change it then. Of course, that puts everything on the table, then as long as 3/4ths of the states agree, it becomes part of the new constitution.

A square of Charmin is worth more than your life, you piece of shit commie.

ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

IT WAS HER TURN!!!

>doi hoi hoi old thing is old so we shouldn't follow it cuz it's old
I'm convinced no actual American believes this. Nice bait tho, OP. Got the job done

Why should we have arms and legs? They are primitive and disgusting flesh sticks. Why have a body when you can just upload to a hive mind? Why have privacy? Why have religious beliefs? Why have emotions? They are inefficient. Why not break every rule and rewrite it? We are prideful enough, and our hubris knows no bounds

Then leave the United States

What, specifically, would you change, and why?

kick out all the kikes and only allow venture capital. No more investment banking

That "piece of shit" prevents you from being arrested and/or executed for talking trash about Trump, retard.

This is not an argument. It's neither good nor bad just because it's old.

Your stupidity is so overwhelming that I'm worried that it could turn into a contagion. You really, REALLY need to be killed and dissolved in a vat of acid.

What about when free speech is considered hate speech?

>this

My sides!!

Fuck you.

i can smell it just by looking at it you haven't lived until you've smelled the constitution and the declaration of independence it's glorious. it's literally the smell of freedom.

/thread

Catalogs were a mistake

>This piece of shit is massively outdated
providing zero arguments why

Do it, Rabbi. The next holocaust won't involve chello practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0&bpctr=1517810035

>OP thinks hes not a faggot

Look up definition of democracy and compare it to definition of republic.
United States is not democracy it is republic. In a republic the rights of the minority are not infringed by the majority.

Your snarky sophomoric bait post is actually a red pill and you fuckers don't even realize it.
How about you midgets learn some REAL American history about who opposed the constitution and why they opposed it, and why they also fought to have a Bill of Rights included.

I don’t, it is severely outdated and we need to make a new one that says only white non Jewish Europeans are allowed to be citizens and only people with children can vote.

If you don't believe in the constitution and the founders dreams, you deserve to be waterboarded with sweet tea and drowned in the boston harbor

1776 > 1488