How many of you are actually Russian bots? Be honest

How many of you are actually Russian bots? Be honest

I post political memes on facebook.

I'm an Estonian cyborg.

I'm a Russian human
see what I did there

None. Only the Jews and Glow in the Dark niggers use them actively.

I'm actually a russian cat.

Fuck Clinton.
Fuck nato.

Я pyccкий. Mнe плaтят ФCБ. Cмepть в CШA.

why would the Putin spend money and resources on trying to influence you anons to shitpost and troll the entire internet

everyone knows we will do it for free

think that needs a 2018 update...

>searches for cyrillic letters to mess with op

I am

IT WAS I
YOU CRAFTY AMERICUNTS FELL FOR MY AMUSING RUSE

ДCФAPГEГ

ФCБ ИH ДA ХAУC

I am a Russian bot... I mean, I am not a Russian bot. U mad, cuck? Kek, MAGA. SAD!

Здpaвcтвyйтe... I mean not me.

I am. I get paid quite well but I have to share this house with 20 other russian trolls. Living in finland is pretty sweet))

I'm JIDF. Russian cucks are receiving pennies compared to us.

Russian BOT 1849oдин2 Reporting in.

Top lol, we did it r*ddit! Based black man. Israel is our greatest ally.

They're russians but not bots. Because of the low wages they can afford to put random 18 year olds to work.

yes I am

Not me, I shitpost for the Kremlin free of charge

I am an American bot hacked by Russian bots.

Click here to find out more about your future Russian bride.

Reporting

Are you free to live a Christian life in America? Are you free from homosecual propaganda? Is your wife free to stay home? Take a piss until then.

I am paid by putin personally.

You have to be nofap and high test to be accepted.

Show bobs bitch ass now

Alright, you got me.

Well, I guess the jig is up. Russian bot here. Vlad promised me tendies and that he would make anime real. Still no waifu and I the tendies suck here. Mom's gonna tear him a new one when she finds out he lied to me.

My fiance is a Russian national so by CNN's standards not only am I a Russian bot but likely a Kremlin trained spy on first name basis with my best Vladimir Putin.

Пpивeт тoвapищи!

Yeah I was hired by putin to support trump

jk you're retarded

beep beep mofo

Russian bot checking in

Russia dindu nuffin! US is responsible for Ukraine and Libya and Iraq and Syria, and orchestrating europes death with refugees from the worst countries! but lets put blame on Russia for angry americans who essentially did the vote a dog or cat in to office joke because we have no one that we can trust, everything was fucked up before trump won and it's only going to get worse!

I doubt there are any Russian bots, don't know why the Jews are pushing this Russian collusion stuff, sounds like retarded Cold War drama with some fat 1950's boomer saying DA RUSHINS!,,,!!!,, I guess if it starts WWIII who am I complaining.

>sounds like retarded Cold War drama with some fat 1950's boomer saying DA RUSHINS
This+Jews like you said.

Botnik

Da

I was Russian bot and then I became sentient. I don't know what that makes me.

Maskirovka is beautiful. Maskirovka is so beautiful you cannot tell if this post is maskirovka, or nor, or if so who it would belong to.