(not an) FBI AGENT HERE (and definitely not) BRINGING INSIDER INFORMATION

So can we get a clean sweep at the FBI and kick out all of the agents and supervisors who were more interested in playing politics, covering up Clinton's crimes, and organizing a veritable coup against Trump than they were in doing their jobs and upholding the law?

Is this not possible, are these people "above the law"? We know Hillary and Lynch and Obama and that rotten bunch considered themselves above the law but I don't think anybody in the FBI should be allowed to operate that way and get away with it.

It's unnerving for the American people to no longer see the FBI as the benchmark of integrity and uncorruptibility as we had previously, and while these people are still employed there how can we ever regain that level of trust?

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/5ed6750a1e9566a985787c5c95eaf7926eeb33c6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away

we have a problem

Im no detective but I can deduce that OP is a faggot.

what new form of faggotry from the land of chunder is this? Are you guys even trying anymore?

>t. FBI

I don’t think he’s claiming to be in the fbi

read the stuff in parenthesis you Mexican retard

if you information pertaining to a crime committed by fellow FBI agents I woudl suggest contacting the office of president of USA ... your boss

This shit is racist!!!

How many retards can one thread attract?

>''How many retards can one thread attract?''
>posts on a website full of retards
gee, I dunno

google search the image OP is a fag

This is what we call shill tactics, ((they)) are scared of an organized uprising against their unjust tyranny so they have their JIDF agents spam threads signaling for uprising with retarded illogical shilling.

you got me there, Paddy

I don’t think he ever implied that was his hand

I hope trump castrates the alphabet soup niggers

>I don’t think he ever implied that was his hand
>(not an) FBI AGENT HERE (and definitely not) BRINGING INSIDER INFORMATION
OP is fag
tineye.com/search/5ed6750a1e9566a985787c5c95eaf7926eeb33c6/

double checked

it's like they haven't even read what I wrote

The shilling levels are over 9000 user and LARP threads are a dime a dozen. You'd best post something interesting or you'll be saged into oblivion.

Give me a job, you must know who I am and how talented I am at meme magic and subversion.

>covering up Clinton's crimes
The very convoluted answer is that an elaborate, vast left wing conspiracy deeb state is making the alt-right blistering assmad.

The simplest answer is there are no crimes to cover up. (Occam's Razor)

checked

but how is what I said not interesting and in any way mistakable for a slide or shill thread?

you can't be serious

>The shilling levels are over 9000
This, and they are devious

Look up all sources.

>but how is what I said not interesting and in any way mistakable for a slide or shill thread?
What you posted is fine, but you're going to get a ton of shills just for it being alphabet-related. Like you said, they're not even trying anymore, it's panic mode shilling.

Very simple user, let's control media now, if we become an actual source for media or have their news approved by us or else people will think its fake if it's coming from them, we could use that power to back them the fuck off back to their containment technology

Valid.

we could start by memeing all media mistakes, biases, etc. so they become unreliable to the public eyes

oh, I get you now, geez if indicating that maybe they have an image problem now by holding on to these people and that maybe their reputation is tarnished because of it is controversial in any way then maybe we're further gone than I'd thought. I don't get why a "clean sweep" would even be so controversial, whenever the Democrats get into the White House they normally fire tons of people on day one and rebuild.

ya fuck of ivan go eat some buckwheat with your dad cum

>I don't get why a "clean sweep" would even be so controversial, whenever the Democrats get into the White House they normally fire tons of people on day one and rebuild.
And this is why the MSM is a dumpster fire of propagandists and retarded leftists. The truth is what they decide they want it to be, and then they shove that down normie's throats.

>no longer see

I don’t know if a clean sweep is even possible. I’ve always been told the “good guys” follow up on tips, but we have 17 dead kids over a school shooting, and now it appears the FBI wants to blame all deep state division tactics on Russia, so.... where are the good guys?

the fact that the FBI botched the florida shooter so horribly has decreased the publics faith in the FBI already. I'm sure this came at the absolute worst time for them, so now even less people will believe anything they say about this russia shit.

welcum fellow fag

Hello fellow FBInigger

I believe that the only "way" to regain a level of satisfactory trust is to "sweeP" the filth. Get rid of all the agents who are crooked and put on blast their superiors who let this shit happen. We still have a level of respect despite what the media says (Bull shit most of the time desu). We must secure a position by exposing those involved in crimes and separate them from the agency as much as possible.

was this agood movie?

Cool story, bro

a little more oomph please, try harder

havent trusted these wanna be glowniggers since the OKC bombing. and never will again. same goes for glowniggers, but farther back. used to feel the same way about the nsa until they started recruiting from defcon, now i know we have a few of our guys in there, feels gOd man.

Do FBI niggers glow with a different colour than CIA niggers? asking for a friend

OP what do you know? Anything juicy?

GO HOME IVAN YOU'RE DRUNK.

I believe the FBI is unconstitutional.

yeah I'm here at HQ and I've got the Jimmy Hoffa file open and I checked out the JFK files for some light reading this weekend and BOY OH BOY would you guys be surprised by what's in these, I'll give you a little clue: ****** from outer ***** are behind EVERYTHING (pic related)

ayyyy

If you really are FBI, what are the initials of the senior agent who left to take on a senior executive role at a major financial org in SF?

this needs to be investigated and the money confiscated from the Clintons that they reaped from it

Ummmm... X.Y.Z.?

Begging for Change and you get Solid Gold.....

It's alright, niggers die tho, so it might make a good laugh

Kek, what's that all about?

Unironically this

>FBI AGENT HERE

Pssst....wanna buy some naked trump pics? Only 100k brah....top shelf stuff.

>ape paw
Found the diversity hire. Get pegged nigger g-man.

"Unironically this" faggots are cancer, you cancerous faggot.

sen me a sample pic to [email protected] and I'll let you know