Enough with the thoughts and prayers

Enough with the thoughts and prayers
Something needs to be done about the school shooting problem that white people have!

Neil Degrasse Tyson puts it well

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/964606017513410560

Obama BTFO

I've collected over many years from sources that are familiar with the thinking, from many locations familiar with the thinking, that indicate the power of Prayer is insufficient to stop bullets from killing school children. A source familiar with Nikolas Cruz told CNN.

Easy solution: shoot back.

#WOKE

>Science nigger
Opinion discarded.

But funny that when it comes to race the Science Negro reverts back to religious nonsense (Equality).

Obviously the Science Negro is working for the Jews in exchange for contracts and marketing.

Remind me again, why are all the these "atheist science folks" in a personal crusade against religion?

>liberals want to take everyone's guns
>Mexican cartels will VERY EASILY smuggle guns in the completely insecure border, and sell them on the black market to niggers and beaners who will proceed to murder disarmed americans with their black market guns that armsdealers like Eric Holder sold to them

Are democrats willing to build Trump's Wall in exchange for the 2nd amendment? Of course nobody with common sense to recognize how corrupt the federal government is would ever sacrifice the 2nd amendment anyway.

Because it’s kewl and edgy. They hated Jesus because He spoke the truth.

I'm pretty sure my prayers saved like 2 lives that day. I've saved so many lives with prayer that I'm basically a Dr. now.

Woah! Double dropping leftist talking points in there! Nice one, Einsteinigger

Americans, especially politicians and their public representative cops are like nerdy parrots, always repeating same lines of text, you can directly visually imagine it how they prepared before making a speech, literal actors.

No shit

Go back to Wankadonka nigger

Wish some one would shoot this edgy ass coon.

>assuming that people who type shit on the internet are sincere about what they type
>assuming "my prayers are with" isn't a cultural term developed over thousands of years

WWJD, well Jesus says in Matthew 6:5-8
5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners, to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
6 "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
7 "And when you pray, do not keep babbling like pagans, for they think that they will be heard for their many words."
8 "Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

I thought scientists used experiments and verifiable data and shit to draw conclusions. Not baseless assumptions.

Uhh, just off the top of my head, ever heard of Canada or the UK? Same shit. It’s leftism.

is ok but not with islam

>remove "gun free zone" status from schools.
>stop putting kids on psychotropic drugs because they don't like sitting still all day
>stop plastering the faces of shooters all over every news outlet for weeks after an incident

There, I solved your problems you dumb fucking mutts

Yet this only happens to public schools, and rarely private schools. Very interesting....

Sure prayer can stop bullets. This does not mean if you pray that God isn't going to let your ass get shot. Tell nigger scientist to stop being a cunt.

Where did this big S science come from? It is a methodology, not a fucking cult. What is next? Praising a spanner, or trusting in post hole diggers?

fucking piss take
so where was this when all those people were brutally murdered at the bataclan ? where was this when little girls were ripped apart by a nail bomb in manchester.

the fucking cheek of some of these cunts.
Yeah, no shit thoughts and prayers dont help... i guarantee every fucking cunt will be praying and sending thoughts the next time a muslims decides to drive a heavy-lift truck into a crowd of people.

Can confirm

bet it wouldnt stop a fist in his fucking eye socket either
What does the athiest scream and cry out to before death?
"oh god please no"

But bullets stopped slavery.

Fuck you and this sorry excuse for a scientist

Because they want to live a life anti to Jesus such as homesexualiy and other degeneracy.

What does the evidence say about vans of peace being stopped with prayer?

Is Neil going to say this face-to-face with the grieving parents?

How many devout christian school shooters has there been?

a prayer can change where a child ends up after a school shooting
everyones going to die

Black Science Man is right, all we get are token efforts to protect the people who actually matter in our societies.
All niggers, kikes, muslims and other unsavory non-whites have to be banned immediately for us to finally have peace.

What bugs me is how the teachers wants to contact proper authority’s but did not because Of muh political correctness. Also the fbi botched this one bigly.

Not enough 10mm’s In the news.
What a great round.

That retard has no idea how many more school shootings would happen without the power of prayer

Part 2

I see this said more often than the thoughts and prayers

> hurrr feeling bad for the families doesn't do anything. We need to burn the constitution now.

But whites are the ones who keep committing mass shootings

Fug axis got cut off mass killings over time

Liberal policies and pc culture have tied the hands of law enforcement and community members.

I think there is constant changing definitions of what a mass shooting is.

There was an interactive map where they considered three people getting shot and not even dying as a mass shooting.

The easy solution: only allow the sale of bolt action rifles. Strip the hick white trash of their assault weapons and hand guns.

There is a reason black folk call us "devils".. a good reason.

Is it really? Looking at the actually statistics shows that niggers have a much higher representation in shootings where there are multiple victims. Whites being involved in mass shootings are anomalies.

The graph wasn’t made over time, whatever they determined as the definition was applied.
Having your communities and nation fail as you fell from God is the most recurrent theme in the Bible; and here we go again.

this is an attack on the first amendment and the only collected things here are his likes and retweets, modern black men work for social points, what a time to be alive

How hard is this pseud tipping his fucking fedora right now

How do you know how many were prevented by prayer, you knuckle-dragging moron?

>but like, the universe just created itself from nothing and evolution explains biogenesis

Repent and be saved, holy crap.

Because there are people who take their religion seriously enough to the detriment of everyone else. If you sincerely believe that "thoughts and prayers" are sufficient to stop shootings and you are supporting / not supporting policy on that basis then you are no longer entitled to have people entertain your delusions.

Someone needs to hurt this mouthy niggers family