I'm Confused???

POINT ONE: Nicholas Cruz was 20 years old, yet goes back to his old high school after two years in order to shoot bullies.
POINT TWO: Girl in this viral video stated that she walked next to Cruz upon the evacuation of the school and also talked to him.
POINT THREE: This same girl said that she also bullied Cruz and even bullied him on the way out of the school after he had just shot people.
QUESTION: Was Cruz so much of a fucking dweeb that even girls two years younger than him in high school were teasing him? AND, Did this girl find it strange that a 20 year old graduate would be back at the school during a shoot out?

I'm confused! How does this make sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IefMn_3rPTQ
mediaite.com/online/reports-nancy-lanza-wasnt-a-teacher-at-sandy-hook-elementary/
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJ4JDXZsHQ
archive.is/JQ7cv
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/babymiednik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like when Adams lamza shot up school he didn’t even go to?

Adam's mom worked there, methinks

Nope.

If true. I wonder if it occurs to her in the slightest that the reason he killed her classmates is because of how she (and they) treated him.

Well, I thought he had a connection to the school in some way... odd!

doubt it. If she does eventually get it, she will just giggle about it with friends. Lovely young girl, isnt she?

Why did he stop killing people? Did he run out of bullets? This is just Columbine when Harris and Klebold stopped killing in the Library even though there were still 30 to 40 students in there.

Is there such a thing as killing fatigue?

This is also the girl that said while she was talking to Cruz there were gunshots going off across the building. And it's not the only student on video saying this.

Well, my ASSUMPTION was that he either wanted to escape in some respect, or that he became horrified at what he had just done, like an awakening... These are assumptions that only he can answer, given the police share info.

She said the shots were going on before he talked to her. Watch the vid again. Ill post it up

youtu.be/IefMn_3rPTQ

School shootings are not what they seem man.
Its been a while i've looked into this stuff but I'm pretty sure one of the woman at boston marathon was also sighted at a school shooting, what are the fucking odds?

I remember back in 2011 or 2008 where lots of civilions we're saying that Hillarly Clinton was giving a speech at 2 places at the same time.

Hi, new here, but I've been deep in conspiracy theories. I'll make a thread later to introduce and maybe share a resource.

A student who was in the room where 2 kids were shot said the alarm went off 10-15 seconds after the shooting started. This girl says the alarm went off and they began evacuating & then she talk to Cruz. No one can get their stories straight. I also wonder why a shit load of Meadow Pollack tweets were deleted. I think the answer is to cover up how big of an asshole she was. Also Meadow and This OP girl were good friends.

ALSO< She states that she knew him in middle school, which is only two grades, 7th and 8th. it is impossible for her to know him in middle school because she would already be two years behind him in grades.

here is the thing though. In a lot of the media articles they state the shooting start when the fire alarm goes off. Which makes her story impossible

those were the two with the same hometown on FB?

I find it funny how a kid who seems to be super unpopular has so many people that know all about him and his habits

yea! although the hometowns could have been some joke, but they were def good friends

She's bullshitting to get her 15.

seems the only possibility if media reports are true. Otherwise there are serious problems here

You mean that other building that was involved in a questionable shooting that was also immediately condemned and destroyed as quickly as possible? What a strangely coincidental coincidence!

Cruz just wanted better facilities.

Shoot up your school, kids. They'll tear the building down and build you something brand new.

I'd give her 3...if you know what I mean.

yeah she did -- In their story anyhow (No one REALLY worked there- the school was closed at that time but thats not the narrative

Happens all the time.
Ah, the scenic route.

imagine how big of a loser you would have to be to get bullied by kids in a lower grade than you.

In some places, middle school is 6,7,8 grades. Other places it's 5, 6, 7, 8 grades.....

Most of the kids were freshmen- 14 yr olds. He picked his target simply for the fresh meat not because of being bullied, it wasnt about revenge it was about being mentally ill

You shoudl be askig where that 'gas mask' was....

I thought he set off smoke bombs??

No one got a snapchat of that?

>he states that she knew him in middle school, which is only two grades
Middle school varies greatly from district to district, let alone state to state. My middle school was 5, 6, 7.

She was- stop being a puss and google shit before you post some random question, this isnt Quora

ohhhhhhhhhh
gotta have muh conspiracy!

>new here, but I've been deep in conspiracy theories. I'll make a thread later

fuck off and die

He had extra ammo he ditch- his words in his confession- he was trying to leave and blend in with the crowd, im sure if he waited too long the crowd would have been thinned out and he could be caught

>be bullied tard
>finally reclaim your masculinity by shooting up a bunch of roasties
>drop guns and try to sneak out of school undetected
>former bully sees you, doesn't even think twice, just bullies you
>masculinity absolutely BTFO
no wonder he went straight to mcdonalds

>google it
hi cenk

But somehow not a single class photo. Ever.

mediaite.com/online/reports-nancy-lanza-wasnt-a-teacher-at-sandy-hook-elementary/

Does FL let them still go to public school til 20 if they get held back?

Wow it’s almost as if this whole thing is a hoax done by the government to increase surveillance and disarm the citizens and everyone they’ve shown on TV is a crisis actor.

>wow here’s this super unpopular guy who graduated two years ago let’s have 20 Chads and Stacies come on TV and tell us all about him and his personality

Meanwhile, Trump knows this is all happening and is going along with this like the Jewish puppet he is. He’s as anti 2A as Hillary and the rest of the Uniparty of America.

This post deserves its own thread

Pollack deleted tweet. These chicks prob all vindictive and torment Cruz all the time. Then they go on TV and pretend they are all good boys and girls.

Where are you getting he shot bullies from? The "shooters target bullies" is a meme from Colombine, a shooting where they intended to bomb the school to kill as many people completely indiscriminately.

Also tbqh the interviewer obviously has an aspie voice and it wouldn't surprise me if he paid some random girl to say conspiracy shit, is there any evidence she is even a student?

Also also I wish she would bully me.

did meadow escape in a free taxi ride maybe?

honestly i think it is a psyop deployed by deep staters to make the alt/real media types like alex jonestein etc look like kooks and to reestablish credibility for the CNN's of the world. alex has been basing his assumption that this is a stand down/false flag/orchestrated event on this and some other witnesses statements. deliberate disinfo probably.

>The virgin school shooter
>The Chad bully

Alex Jones and CNN both work together though. If anyone actually thinks Jones is the real deal, please kill yourself.

This girl is a seinor. She was headed black to class when she saw Cruz.

Cruz shot up the freshman building. Then he supposedly tried to blend in to a crowd and leave.

This girl said she had just left the bathroom and was in the hall alone.

So was Cruz escaping in a crowd or wondering the halls of the seinor building

Conflicting Info. It was the Freshmen building that the students were killed at- why is a senior there (aside from obvious stupid girl syndrome) and second- they disclosed a second facebook account of same girl but married and living in Pennsylvania (crisis actor? They always smile-- sandyhook dad smiles, laughs, gets serious) and third- they are now going to tear the building down (just like Newtown) and get some free $$$ for upgrades...how strange

Shes a kike, she is fuckn with us, throwing us off, making it impossible to find out the truth.

It's weird she didn't seem sad about it, but people do act weird under shock. Takes time to fully realize a friend died.

And Adams impossible body 6' and 112 lbs and the total fucked up stretched neck

Now look at the photo of Cruz being cuffed- why would anyone being taking this picture? Act. Crisis girl puts him at the scene (married from Pennsylvania yet at a Freshmen building) shouldve snapped the photo of her 2 facebooks yesterday- Im sure someone has seen

Noooooohohoho she didn't, Steinmanberg. Nice try though.

youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM

15 seconds? She can have mine. Would definitely consider.

IS that lauren southern using deepfake software to look like someone else?

Why was she giggling in the interview. Bitch deserves a good ol slap to the titties

these planned False Flag operations need much better training and acting, so the actors can keep on script better

Get the story straight, how many suspects were in the building ?

How old was he ? 19 or 20

When did he stop going to school ? 2 years ago, or last year

If he really was the suspect, why would she go up to him and start talking to him and walking with him ?

>seen wearing Trump hat
>wanted to shoot antifa
Mind-controlled jewish assassin was supposed to shoot antifa protesters but went haywire and shot up an American school for the 9001th time

this makes no sense

nice hat

fucking fake, ctr shill

xD

lurk moar pls

>tfw you are now the prettiest girl in school because all the prettier girls got killed.

>an 11-man team of school shooters!
>correction, there are only 2 shooters
>correction, it was a single shooter who was mistaken for identical twin school shooters

literally lauren southern using deepfake software and a voice changer.

>1 be russian

>2 be influences

>3 be jelly

>4 be LARPING

>5 be potato

so simple user

>these planned False Flag operations need much better training and acting, so the actors can keep on script better
i can think of 2 possibilities why stories are so bad
1) these have been rushed jobs. There really isn't all that much time between events and more importantly no one on the left expected Trump to win so they didn't have pre-planned events like they normally do
2) the wrong stories are on purpose. basically they intend to cause confusing error so that when a real fact they don't like pops up they can just claim it as one of those "misreported" things just like all the others

I would suck the truth out of her pussy.

Bump for truth

i also made a backup

youtube.com/watch?v=hlJ4JDXZsHQ

I think she is flirting with the media guy cause that's what (((they))) do. The girl is jewish.

pic related unrelated, more of Pollack, her friend

more of what i saved

They are going to tare the school down, just like Sandy Hook.

these people are like zog zombies. Their twitter feeds look like aliens trying to fit in. They are so detached from reality

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

the cnn footage was taken in this gated community, but no articles ever mention it. It is also the address that is on the arrest report.

Already? Link?

QUESTION 2: What the fuck is wrong with her face?

archive.is/JQ7cv

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

>LOL DUDE TEENAGERS DID A FALSE FLAG
stop being retarded. this girl is a jew by the way

just a standard opportunist kike teen who's getting $500 a media hit. she prob didn't see shit, just going off hearsay and what her friends snapchatted her

>omg, there's a school shooter on the loose! i need to run and hide!
>but first lemme bully this weird looking dude

Yeah, because THAT would cause a fuckton of murderous rage. Derp
> Mother complains all night, every night about how bad job sucks
> Shoots her to shut her up
> Shoots school for destroy mom's life

Sandy Hook has a lot of early interviews that you never hear about again. Like the Obvious homo priest talking about the girl running out of the school covered in blood

Pretty sure he has this.

ya he looks like he has something. He remind me of that Bongo Baggins guy from the King of the Rings movie

Anyone checked the bank accounts of some of these people. Some shit just seems too real.

twitter.com/babymiednik

Damn she's hot Sup Forums.

>QUESTION 2: What the fuck is wrong with her face?

it's a deepfake.