Why do Jews hate the Russians?

She can jack my erection anytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=riHSCgHYUUc
youtube.com/watch?v=gO81fUCW94Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sep2WjVxtaw
soompi.com/2018/02/11/russian-figure-skater-evgenia-medvedeva-talks-exo-inspires-setting-new-world-record/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guys this country that is ideologically against us and has national interests that directly conflict ours, does things that directly conflict with our national interests!
>but its ok because, muh dick amirite

Do you niggers ever think of anything other than your dicks

Yu'v pruvaidid u kleim wiqaut eni pruf. Juz luv Ruxinz, nat qi uqur wei uraund. Pik up u histuri-bok.

>implying foreign nations aren't reacting to Jewish ideologies within a compromised America
>implying muh dick doesn't want to be replaced by Amerimutts

We aren't at war with russia.
I actually like russians and talk to them in discord all the time. They are white just like us.

the book 200 years together kind of explains it but its not translated into english yet.

Our "National Interests" didn't start to conflict mysteriously until Putin threw the Rothschild's point man in prison for trying to buying out the fucking body politic.

Yes it is

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

she's only 17 you sick fuck

the russians are the jews. If you havent realized this you have alot to learn here

most amerimutts posting here are underaged

Mr. Ruskie.
Can you please expound on this. I need more info.

why are her eyes so far apart?

Fuck off Hillary

>guys this country that is ideologically against us and has national interests that directly conflict ours, does things that directly conflict with our national interests!
Its not though. Fuck Turkey and israel should be wiped off the face of the earth

Legal in my state. I wish shitposters wouldn't use an Ancap flag.

Why is she dressed like Sailor Moon?

Google the Semibankirschina and Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

> old hag
No thabks.

Why is Grimes dressed as Sailor Moon and iceskating?

>Implying that this should be questioned

Found the performance

“”””””American”””””””

what a qt

wtf I love ice-skating now.

t. totally not a russian shill

>t. Russian hackers

Do they have funny Russian accents?

Man you're lucky as fuck. I wanna talk to a Russian. I wanna hear stories about their day to day lives. They're so mysterious.

Holy shit. I anticipate her becoming the new queen of Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=gO81fUCW94Y

Even lower rank politicians in Russia like deputy PMs fuck whores on oligachs' yachts and take tens of millions of $ in bribes.
That's why they're so anti-West. In a civilized country they would go to prison, so must keep Russia a shithole.

>video unavailable in your country

Prikhodko isn't low-rank at all, he's the actual top diplomat as opposed to Lavrov who's simply a talking head. Get your trivia right before trying to sound like you're in the know.

just use proxfree and select germany

Because the monarchy never mixed with them.

She's visibly half Armenian though. Her father Arman Babasyan, a businessman and an ethnic Armenian.

16-18 is their sexual/baby-making prime. It is downhill from there.

>Prikhodko isn't low-rank at all,
I mean Medvedev is higher and is a $ billionaire. Why would he be anti-West? It must be all that gay stuff and evil iphones! And not at all the fact that if Russia was becoming a civilized country and developing real rule of law, his ass would be thrown in prison for astonishing corruption.

>implying this is illegal in my country

when is this cosplay event?

You gives a shit about that Jewish farce called "United States". Even your glorious founding fathers were satanic-pedophiles either of the gentile-tool or crypto-Jew variety.

That shit country is the worst thing that ever happened to the White race and if i had the technical ability to sunk you in the ocean i would, "woman and children first".

FUCK THE JEWNITED STATES AND ALL THE SHIT THAT LIVES IN IT!

Really? Why?

In case you aren't pulling my leg, here's another video containing the performance.
youtube.com/watch?v=sep2WjVxtaw

Skip to around 10 minutes, or follow ()'s advice.

Mate, if it wasn't for the US, I'm 90% certain that China would've made us (as in, Australia) a puppet state by now.

She's a rice steamer

soompi.com/2018/02/11/russian-figure-skater-evgenia-medvedeva-talks-exo-inspires-setting-new-world-record/

17 is when a woman should have her first child

achtung Jude

>Whataboutism
>gay stuff
>civilized country

you're legit retarded

Jews = Globalist; Russians = Nationalist.

I was really hoping to return to my home country and drink myself to an early death wth my Olympic winnings, but before I do that I’d like to check ot theee super neato gook fucks that sing a song in some shit gook language.

Whatever, fuck you.

how could russia be "nationalist", it is a federation not a nation

same with "american nationalism" you cannot be a nationalist and have an empire.

She rigged my erection.

have you ever heard the phrase "Beyond the Pale"?

Are you Jew, Polack, Ukrainian or someone paid to write Jew-nonsense on /pol?

>Why do Jews hate the Russians?
The Jews *are* the Russians. At least Putin and his inner circle of 100 billionaire oligarchs are.

Why didn't you get your billion dollars when the Soviet Union broke apart, Comrade?

Why are Slavic women so beautiful?

>They're so mysterious.
Dude, it's not a mystery, but depression.

It goes back to the revolution sometime around 1918-1920 the government started to crack down on zionists along with the teaching and speaking of hebrew. So while the communists were mainly supported by Jews they were essentially divided into the Communist Jews and the Zionist Jews. by the 30's they managed to shut down the vast majority of synagogues and banned the Sabbath observance.

So i guess the best explanation is "it's complicated".

Is that some Russian sailor moon cosplay ice skating??

>thinks there’s only ethnic nationalism
This is why people make fun of us here user.

Bullshit, Jews are overrepresented in business but they are kept in their place. Unlike in the West they have a "Keep out of politics" rule that they must follow.

In politics and policy making the Jews are almost non-existent.

One of the techniques of the trolls and shills is to "co-opt" /pol core politics and make us believe that Russia is Jew-run.

900 replies and no video. wtf is this shit?

she could be a dog and it would still be legal for you

saying "ethnic nationalism" is redundant, the nation is the people, and if you don't preserve the people you don't preserve the nation

"civic nationalism" is just conservatism, which is based on preserving ideas, not preserving people.

her younger, better teammate is perfection incarnate

1) Worships kpop boys groups
2) Only posts Asian boys on her Twitter
3) Likes anime (calls herself an otaku)
4) Constantly talks about Asian boy crushes

I guess the meme that Russian girls love East Asian men is true.

>1) Worships kpop boys groups

>2) Only posts Asian boys on her Twitter

that's actually a brilliant move on their part, and it's worked quite well if you've seen the "nationalist" movement in america

then again it's not a surprise, america is more of an empire than a nation, so it would be very difficult to be truly nationalist here. conservatism might be the next best thing, though long term probably won't be feasible.

>3) Likes anime (calls herself an otaku)

Because after 100 years of easily raping, pillaging, enslaving the people of USSR , they lost their golden goose.

Checked

>4) Constantly talks about Asian boy crushes
She is following in the footsteps of the latest great Russia figure skater.

>I guess the meme that Russian girls love East Asian men is true.

The meme is real in your mind, right Chang? Lol kys Asianlet, you’ll always be bottom of the sexual totem pole.

Any Russians here want to talk on Discord? I am interested in daily life/culture there, I'd like to learn more about Russia

What is it about East Asian boys that drive Russian girls crazy?

When your a mutt the only nationalism you can feel is for the land you were born on and it’s customs.

Pls gib rushin gf

eurasianpussy just go already

>just like my anime!

Age of consent is 16 here. And so is in most europe. I think its 15 in Sweden.

BTW : Evgenia Medvedeva (the girl in the OP) favorite pop star is Lay of the group EXO.

the jews migrated into russia during a time when russia didn't give a shit about equality or fairness between difference classes of people (doubt they ever did)
because the jews had previously been coddled by western powers for virtually the last 1000 years, they took it rather as you would expect--by trying to subvert the existing power structures

Where's his chin?

Erections while sober

Same problem, Idk why.

why do you fags insist on throwing on flags which you're obviously against?

They looked so beautiful as a couple. Russian teen girl and East Asian Japanese man.

Nice try FSB

Queen of Sup Forums autism

I'm just an American interested in learning more about Europe, I hope to study abroad there one day.

The Russians trashed the first jew homeland of khazaria and destroyed it after the shylocks picked a fight. That is the origin, and the Russians have thrown the jews out several times since then. Always in response to jew parasitism.

she's 18 you utter mongoloid

she is 18 and 3 months, already has 2 kids btw

US has been invaded by russians along time ago. here are your russians:

Russian presidential candidate Dianne Feinstein Connected to Clintons and Obama
>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

Russian Marc Mezvinsky son in law of Hillary Clinton
son of Edward Mezvinsky, who embezzled more than $10 million from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the advance-fee scams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

Russian Monica Lewinsky meddled in Clinton's Presidency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky

Russian David (Lifshitz) Lauren relative of Pres. George Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren

Russian senator Chuck Schumer affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian senator Bernie Sanders and Presidential candidate

Russian senator Jamie Raskin affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin

Russian Ruth Bader Ginsburg of Supreme Court

Russian Elena Kagan of Supreme Court

Russian Victoria Nuland affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian Robert Kagan affiliated with Bush

Russian-Polish Paul Wolfowitz Secretary of Defense affiliated with Bush

Russian-British David Aaronovitch son of communist and affiliated with Bush

Russian William Kristol affiliated with Bush

Russian Michael Chertoff affiliated with Bush

Russian-Polish Mark Zuckerberg potential presidential candidate and affiliated with Obama and Clintons

Russian Jacob Javitz conspired the destruction of US with open borders, immigration, and multiculturalism

Jews are the Russians in large part

Which is fine I like russians

Most of those Ashkenazi Jews you have in the US are of Russian origin, and it seems that it is America that they hate.