prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JWRsczdfok
youtube.com/watch?v=TraQl3eI1jY
theroot.com/vindication-jury-awards-the-family-of-korryn-gaines-mo-1823087429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tuck awoo!

GOYS, GIVE UP YOUR FUCKING GUNS

dude, canadian proxies probably arn't safe atm. potatoes should probably retreat, just briefly.

Just got this haircut, heil our leader

THANKS FOR BAKING!!

i love these simple graphics

TOTAL OF 4 RSVPS

Anything happen in the last 5 hours? saw indictments in the morning, just got back from work

Stream please

Why is FOX playing up this Florida shooting shit so much? They didn't get this buttblasted before.

>they want our guns? well here they are!
TUCKER PUT THE SHOTGUN DOWN

AWOO~
What's fer dinner?

tucker just called her "killary",didn't he?

NO

COLLUSION

Go to gramps house.

Yeah lot of people have it here in NZ desu. I got it too hahah. Objectively the only gpod haircut

youtube.com/watch?v=7JWRsczdfok
And who is this semen demon?

youtube.com/watch?v=TraQl3eI1jY

I was in almost a state of panic I couldn't talk to you lads about Trish's new outfit when I saw it in her twitter feed. Thanks mate.

Tucker may glow in the dark but he's /ourfuckingcianigger/.

it begins

>Wargaming America, seeking to operate more efficiently and escape skyrocketing costs in the Bay Area, has decided to jettison more than 100 jobs, close its Emeryville offices and shift its local operations to Illinois and Texas, a company executive said Friday

>“It’s mainly being driven by business logic,” Stan Watt, a director with Wargaming America, said Friday. “The high cost of living in the Bay Area is also a factor. It’s everything: housing, taxes, labor costs. It’s the whole cost of living in the Bay Area.”

California just lost 117 jobs to Texas and Illinois. Kek

Good morning my fellow hardcore maga fans. Well what can I say... I’ve got a lot of shit on my mind lately so I’ll just give you the clipfnotes version... basically:

-i supported drumpf since the escalator ride
-i feel betrayed
-i’m deeply concerned
-i fear the movement is over
-i sincerely regret voting for donald drumpf
-i’m typing this why overlooking a bonfire of 1,000$ bucks worth of maga hats

As you might expect this is all a result of drumpf‘s russian collusion. Anyone else feeling similar? And if so would you like to share you experience...?

TUCK'S GOING ALL IN

when are the dems going to prison? im tired of this crap

I'm glad our FBI let 17 children die to spend millions on finding 13 Russians in Russia that won't be extradited who used Twitter to pretend to be Americans

You tell me buddy

also really good for the hot as fuck nights

It's actually an old dress. She just had not worn it in many months.

Has any info (pics, grainy video) of the 13 Russians indicted been released anywhere user? Have they gone on state media to defend themselves yet? Generally curious

Tiffany Trump is sooooo under-rated

I think she's attractive. I hear her anus is very tight.

I'm holding back some of them to post over the next 2 weeks

>Putting liberals in charge of anything

if you potatoe, you potatoe hard and never look back. Is potatoe to.

Death to California!

its like a birthday present.

just a shame about her face...so unfortunate

Is that Tiff? Damn, she looks primed for breeding

(((They))) are towing the anti 2nd amendment agenda its what (((they))) do

>holding back some of them

YOU'RE KILLING ME user

HERE COMES LITTLE MARCO

is only potatoe, IO SWEAR

Tiffany is best girl

I'M STIFF FOR TIFF

Yea her mom has her beat by a mile on the face category....and pretty much everything else. Maria can fucking get it

>CNN will die and come back as a valkyrie to save Trump in the final battle

We don't want them in Texas

Look Ivanka, a shill.

Thank you

Have the same haircut except slicked back instead of sideways

Can you grow a good beard? Looks fucking great with short sides. Only acceptable to have one if it is full and well kept.

>15/10
damn thats a high score

God damnit I'd love to fuck that ass

Tiffy best daughter for sure

San Francisco is nothing but gay yuppies and homeless niggers.

What does it smell like tho

TRUMP'S HERE

>NSA shooting
>White powder sent to Don Jr.
>Uranium one
>Trains being derailed full of politicians
>politicians being shot

>goes after people for facebook post

is ok potatoe. you'll potatoe better next time.

perhaps if you're white, hate gays, immigrants, brown people, russia will let you in.

> yfw you realize potatoe plan is to get males to migrate to russia to marry russian potatoes

TRUMP RALLY

>the hacking was the most significant act
WHAT HACKING?! THERE IS NO PROOF!

TRUMP LIVE
>TRUMP LIVE
TRUMP LIVE
>TRUMP LIVE
TRUMP LIVE
>TRUMP LIVE

>only getting 600 back on my federal taxes

wtf I hate Trump now.

>"honestly guys i dont really think russia did anything" is what they're harping on now?
Yep. They're trying to spin this as a big blow to Trump because Mueller has 'proven him to be a liar.' Even though we're talking about less than 100 russians in russia doing all their "meddling" online that not a single person will say changed a single vote.

>solid confirmation trumps making it to 2020 (and beyond)
The "impeach foteefi" train chugs along because the left is unhinged. Just because there was absolutely no collusion, doesn't mean Trump didn't obstruct investigation into the non-existent collusion! See! It's not the made-up crime, it's the made-up cover-up. But realistically, even if their midterm dreams came true the collusion component is dead.

From the desk of Senator Chuck Schumer

They hacked voter rolls

russians shilling on Sup Forums

> potatoes corralling the shills

its a nightmare my potatoes

melania is an angel

Just stuff her head in a trash can while you bend the bitch over and rail her snatch like there’s no tomorrow.

Murdoch's shitlib kids call the shots now

HOLY SHIT

FLOTUS

What's smaller than crumbs?

GET A WORKING MIC

AND TURN THAT FUCKING PHONE OFF

>less than 100
Try 13.

Tucker openly admits he applied to become a CIA agent while at the blueblood Trinity College. While personifying everything they look for in a recruit, he claims the agency turned him down. What if they didn’t? He’s had an interesting career in news media. Anyone else ever have three chairs at all three cable news stations? From Saturday morning to the top chair in media in a year. He glows anons, it’s obvious.

Tucker is the son of a US Ambassador and heir to the Swanson Frozen Food fortune. He grew up in San Francisco, then attended a boarding school in Rhode Island which now costs $51,000/year. He despises you disgusting "flyover country" peasants.

Look, I know Tucker. He is a classic elitist and a total arrogant snob. He knows just how to stir up anger and resentment in flyover folk because he looks down his nose at them all more than anyone. It's frankly flat out hilarious that he, of all the media folk on TV, is accusing anyone of upper class elitism. Tucker was born with the silverest of silver spoons, has to credit everything he has to his parents and grandparents, lives in a multi-million dollar mansion, owns another compound in Maine where his family spends their summers, sends his kids to the most $$$ private day and boarding schools on the East Coast, including the oh-so-exclusive Winter Term in Switzerland that cost more than $65,000 for 3 months on top of $55,000/year regular private school annual tuition. Give me a break. No one is less a man of the people or the one to be pointing fingers at folks who supposedly look down on undereducated whites in middle America.

>be crazy lady with arrest warrant
>get in a hours long stand off with police
>point shotgun at police and get shot
>family gets 37,000,000
>dinndu nuffin
theroot.com/vindication-jury-awards-the-family-of-korryn-gaines-mo-1823087429

>niggers on social media are acting like victims because the shooter wasn't killed
i hate niggers my dudes

You gotta go for the slick back and across user. Front combed up and over and comb over the back. Aim for Trumps helmet.

>Trump
>Pam
>Melania

all in shot

a Trump rally inside a Tucc rally???

>tucker is on
>thread doesn't speed up 3x
wat do

I gave her a hat

I like that account, but its run by a shitlib who melted down once about hating Trump

And illegal immigrants receiving sanctuary from the generous upper-class in exchange for slave labor, what a dream for a dreamer.

5 kikes died at that school

>troll
>get charged with espionage and tampering with an election
Its been fun guys but I'm stepping off, where are the brakes on this thing

So what's their strategy now with Mueller's investigation done and (((them))) btfo

pam bondi for FBI director

Nothing great, just more wide shots, besides I always have a few that don't get posted. Have one from a few months back I didn't crop til just now

>interrupting tucker with trump
why couldnt it be during boring ass hannity or any other hour of the day

So the strategy of democrats party to try to undermine Trump is be for 4 years producing fake news and russian conspiracy, while cover up the democrats party related to this, Hillary Clinton who sell uranium to Russia, the Obama who spy everybody, Snowden, other countries, Trump but since is from democrats party, nothing happens against them, while the Nixon was removed for not being from Democrats vermin corrupt party.

Democrats party will make the people be tired of every week try to produce anti-trump propaganda based in lies, manipulation, shilling while cover up themselves, and try to make Trump don't work or try to make people think that Trump was bad because of 4 years of fake news and propaganda of democrats party in their corrupt media?

Imagine, 4 years of DNC fake news shilling, like the whole 2017 being the whole year of DNC fake news shilling in hope to make Trump look bad in the hope of put some piece of shit candidate of DNC for 2020 to be elected, and will have partisan tv shows, pets celebrities trying to lick the shithole of their DNC masters to be promoted in the industries owned by Democrats party, or in silence to not have their carers destroyed. All the DNC trash on wikileaks.

Word on the streets of DC is that her anus is very tight