Why is cutting your hair seen as a natural or necessary part of growing up?

Why is cutting your hair seen as a natural or necessary part of growing up?
Why is stupid short hair considered "grown up"?
I wanna have my flippy cuteboy hair forever.
Don't make me give up my flippy :c

you have to be 18+ to post here.

Start trapping immediately

Grown women don't like that shit.
You would never get laid past thirty. Plus,you'll probably be fat and balding mildly by then anyway

I had hair halfway down my back, faggot, cry more

same OP, also bump bc fuck this board

women are gross

You just need to find an old man to bugger you and pay for your upkeep.

You'd make a qt girl

bums will rape you. but you probably want that.

It's okay if you have facial hair and don't dress like a fag. Obvious sign you don't know how to fight tho because no man that knows how to fight is going to keep his hair long.

Because it is gay. Are you gay? Stop being such a faggot.

Whats a flippy?

get a proper haircut.
pic related.

Get a haircut soyboy

>fetal alcohol syndrome

Facial hair is no better than head hair on a man. It's the new circumcision - every damn Jew is wearing a beard now. If you wear a beard, you are declaring to the world that you are a homosexual Jew.

*teleports behind you*

That some faggot lookin shit.

I never said it had to be a beard but being clean shaven is for faggots

I want to knock out and rape all the 14 year old cute boys on pol

Your image screams twink that loves to be ass fucked by a real man.

Because good jobs prefer some one who is kept up and mature. Flippy hair doesn't achieve that. You can keep your hair but it is a career limiting move. I'd rather have short hair and a better job than long hair and have overcome expectations I'm a fuck up.

If any of you actually think this is OP you need to leave.

Just feels good to have shorter hair.
Professionally, it says "I give a fuck" too.
That's why it's deemed "grownup"

Clippers with no guard on head and face.

It is the only way to be a man. Quit trying to look pretty, faggots.

Part your hair like a man. Your grandfather was more mature than you when he was 6 years old.

its' actually called thinning hair. As you get older 90% of us, get thinning hair

Some go bald, some only thin a bit.

But it means it's impossible to keep your flippy hair.

think about it, if men could do it they would and shave instantly 10 years off their ages.

keep it? be a man and make ur own decisions.

Short hair and a shave is another brand of the goyim. When jews effectively gained the agency to control the world as they do today, they introduced every (((Fashion))) to emasculate and mock the white christian.

cute boys are a gift from god

all the little trump supporting twinks need my dick down their throats asap

Literally says so in the bible.

People naturally understand that long hair is feminine and, for men, unprofessional and juvenile.
>inb4 some full-blown sperg posts a jap with a manbun

My hair is the same length but longer on the back.

This is what I do. Keeps all facial hair to an absolute minimum so the texture is there but the stubble itself is barely visible. Fuck shaving it though, can’t be bothered with that when clippers take 15 seconds

>head and face.
>Quit trying to look pretty
Motherfucker I'm beautiful when I have no facial hair and most people look 12. I'm not going to look like someone's punk my dood. Take your clean face to lockup

Id take their dicks down my throat.
>not guzzling that delicious, sweet, hormone filled twink cum

Further proof that this board is entirely filled with faggots larping as communists larping as neo-nazis.

You can do whatever you want you just have to be that much more confident with it.

why would you stop being a fag so suddenly?

>cute degenerate fag assriel poster

Stahp, you're making me lust.

fuck me

Stahp. Do you hate Jews? It's a pre-requisite

Funny thing, the bible says men should cut their hair only once a year to shoulder length. Thoigh the "floppy" hair statement solidifies that OP is indeed, a faggot.

yeah now fuck my ass

Reminder that a skin fade is THE most based haircut

That's pretty gay. But I mean, a hole is a hole

>skin fade
Nigger detected

>that pic
looks fucking stupid af
>i love buying product for my faggot hairstyle
baka

they start by chopping off part of your dick
then they get the clippers and trim your paw nails
by that time they've had so much fun they need another part of you to chop off
oh look the fuckers noggin ! chop away !
after a while that gets boring for the blood lusting freaks in control.... they need moar
hey that piece of shit has teeth ! start pulling those fucking molars out ! talk some impacted shit or tell em they'll die if we don't yank em !
... fuck you ran out of extra teeth for the freaks torturing you to yank... time to move on
hey fuckhead, yer tonsils... yeah it's time we chop those off you !
that wasn't enough ... the god damned monsters need a new fix...
hey how about yer gallbladder - maybe yer appendix, yeah that appendix you fucking skum, we're taking that !
Hey you know what - lets have a look up your asshole to see what we can chop off up in there ! polyps or part of your intestines, give us SOMETHING....
oh yeah, you mouth breathing piece of shit - you know your nose you need more room up in there we're going in to cut out some of that booger vault ! more parts you need to sacrifice !
any moles or discolorings ? get the fuck on the table so we can burn those and chop em off you !
......You see how this goes.... you're running out of body parts to fill the sadist freaks demands ...

CUT YOUR HAIR CORRRRAL

>Further proof that this board is entirely filled with faggots
So?

>trying to hide your balding at age 25
>shave it all
Kek

I KNOW THAT REFERENCE AND IT MADE ME LAUGH

Good thing my hair is thick as fuck & so is my dads & grandpas

Short hair is a holdover from when the French held dominion over Europe. The Norse men of England and Scandinavia grew their hair long, it is a true sign of manhood.

Let's not forget, people actually pay 100s of dollars a year just to get a hair cut

L m a o

Your dad's hair doesn't matter, it's your mother's side of the family that you inherit it from.

If your mum's dad is bald, you will probably go bald.

This, boy love is patrician as long as you're not a faggot about it. I hate fags with all my heart but I love cute boys that act normal but like to experiment on the side.

>What is wrong with a society filled with people who encourage sexual degeneracy

Good good goyim

>boy love is patrician
You mean Greek degeneracy. Its why the Romans stomped all over their pussified states even though Romans were technologically and intellectually inferior to them.

This thread is proof that the white race is fucked because of white people.
The people who want to fuck twinks are worse than twinks. We are fucked, people.

fpbp

>those legs
wtf I have an erection

Women suck. Seriously, women are such a nightmare

>shaving something that sets you apart from women (beard) is the only way to be a man
cuck

Doesn't mean men are better. Gays make their whole identity about sex. They are 100% more likely to cheat. And the likelihood of a woman cheating is already too fucking high. Meaning the likelihood of a gay guy, especially a bottom femboy, cuteboy whatever, is like 200%

ayyy amigo my hair will never be short ese

Grow a beard with it. Do not groom it into a hipster beard. That hairstyle only looks right on grown men when there is a beard included.

But that's wrong you fucking retard

It is ok to have long hair as long as you have a manly face and full thick facial hair.

ok >:3

>that feel when you're a loyal bottom who just wants a jew-hating top to love him

Don't give a fuck. Fuck you bitch.

pick me desu

Because you're not a cute boy forever, and long hair looks terrible on men. Short hair is generally more attractive on guys after puberty.

I remember that hairstyle, it was popular in the late 2000s.

kek

I’m in my 30s now and I am swimming in wet daddy issue teen pussy even though I have a beer belly and my hair is thinning.

Pick you? Will you pick me?

Seriously you are a faggot kys
Sage

You're only able to have nonfunctional hairstyles and shit because civilization is currently cushy enough for you to do that without consequence to you or anyone else. That can change. And once you mature some, and experienced your first or second difficulty with something resulting from your "flippy cuteboy hair" getting in the way, you will probably cut it.
That's life.

yes baby

Whisper me sweet nothings

I mean it depends on if you have hair like Steve1989 and Chris Broderick.. Or if you have straight fine hair like me. I keep it pretty short. I think styling it is more gay than having it long.

Do we kiss now

All of the people that used to do their hair like that are now traps