I'm a female and I like being brainwashed into having rights. Convince me not to

If "brainwashing" means I have a better outcome and don't get smacked around and treated like property, why shouldn't I want this so-called brainwashing? I value freedom and liberty. Again, why shouldn't I value this so-called brainwashing? If "brainwashing" makes me happier (in b4 mass statistics) why shouldn't I want to be "brainwashed"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-16/retirement-at-35-retire-early-workforce-millennial-jobs/9453382
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show bob and vegeen

You are not being brainwashed, and the idea that women prior to the 1960's were being brainwashed is patently absurd. There were understood social norms yes, and they changed. The problem is Women were given Rights, but none of the responsibilities.

Consider. Men by and large, held the the exclusive right to vote in the United States until the 1920s. But the right to vote came with Responsibilities as well. Like having to be called up to fight in a war and die. Women didn't have the right to vote, but they were not subject to the draft either. Now they have the right to vote, but are STILL not subject to the draft. Which means women were given essentially a consequence free Right, as historically politics and war were immutable siblings. To participate in politics meant you were also required to die as a consequence of said politics.

You are also being told a lie that your gender does not determine anything. That you can be anything you want to be! Do anything you want to do! Have a Career! Have a Family! Have a love life! All at the same time! Which is a lie! The biggest thing that prevented women having careers was not the patriarchy. It was their own children, who are needy little things for many years. Before birth control, you would have been pregnant in your late teens or early twenties. So by golly you better be sure you had a husband. Someone who could go out and make a living to support you and the kids. This was not some artificially constructed form of oppression. It was a necessary social function!

Now though, you can have consequence free sex! You gained the right to control your own reproductive destiny! But were never told of any of the responsibilities inherent to this. Nor the trade off. Your career will come at the direct contradiction to your ability to have a family.

>If "brainwashing" means I have a better outcome and don't get smacked around and treated like property, why shouldn't I want this so-called brainwashing?
>better outcome and don't get smacked around and treated like property
You haven't been paying attention to Europe my dear.

how many rights will you have when you are owned by muslims?

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I won't be because Muslims are only 1 percent of the US population.

>Swedish women support intersectional feminism
>Black_river.webm
>Sweden becomes rape capital of Europe
>Rinse and repeat in every feminist country
Looks pretty counterproductive to me

Enumerate the legal rights you don't currently have that men do and explain what rights you would like to have that you currently don't as it pertains to the law and not other people's perceptions of you

The point is moot because people here want to take away existing rights and transform me into property. I'm arguing against that and saying I'm glad to be "brainwashed" if it means I'm not property.

you should keep your rights. whats the point in defending the west / whites if we lost some of our great accomplishments as we do it.

Just have children for your happiness sake and our people's sake

I don't have to support every aspect of feminism. I can support the good aspects and hate the bad aspects. I believe in logic and picking through ideology like a buffet.

Thusly does reason kill feminism.

I plan to have around 3 kids or so probably.

Guess what sweetie they're going to be a whole helluva lot more than 1% if you vote for open borders. White men are currently letting you run free and to do what you want but if muslims even so much as reach 20% of the population you will start to be treated like cattle. Also the old west did not treat you like cattle you were practically 2nd class citizens given special treatment muslims will treat you as property.

are you happy? Do you think men and women interact healthily these days?

Rights will give you equality.
Equality will make you equal.
Equal to what?
A man.
And no man wants to fuck another man aside from the mentally ill.
Enjoy the absence of Chad's dick as it wants nothing to do with your liberated cunt.
Only greasy minorities and soyboys will be thirsty enough to give you any attention.

You have posted this same shit multiple times. You never listened to anybody here. Nobody wants you to be a slave, just be a grown up woman and not a selfish, fickle, slutty girl. Grow up.

Open bob or open door

tl;dr it's okay if you want to turn into a stronk emancipated roastie, don't be surprised if men won't want to marry you. I said men, not nu-men, because the more "rights" you get the more dangerous you are to men with a functioning brain. They have no edge over you, so it's not worth to commit.

The brainwashing is convincing you that you would be happier as a strong independent woman than you would be as a comfy virtuous housewife raising children. That is what they program into you.

Your current beliefs about what will bring you happiness aren't necessarily correct.

No, that is not what "we" (as if Sup Forums is one person) wants. What "we" want is for women to realize that to be active in the State and to take on political power means that they must also take upon themselves personal responsibility.

Starting with the truth that birth control is not a licence to ride the cock carousel, or that Men need to stop being men in order to make you more comfortable. As if that is even possible.

> If "brainwashing" means I have a better outcome and don't get smacked around and treated like property

It doesn't. It means you get smacked around and treated like property while locked in a fantasy world where you believe you have rights, and just happen to get a black eye somehow when you don't do what you're ordered to, so you obey.

Do you also plan to have a career? When do you plan to find a husband to have said kids?

If the answer to the first question in Yes, and the Answer to the second is probably in my 30s, I have bad news.

Because you are a woman and men can beat you to death with their bare hands if you don't submit.

>I'm a female and I like being brainwashed into having rights. Convince me not to

What do you even get paid to do?

Get Sup Forums to do your job for you?

I said it once, I'll say it again, Your woman, Your problem.

you want me to figure shit out for you, pay me.

youtube.com/watch?v=LloIp0HMJjc

lol can't even name a single right you don't have can you? exactly. You still need to answer for the rights you wish to have that you believe you currently don't or accept that you're full of shit and have no idea what it is you're fighting for. Again it isn't a right to have other people tell you that you're pretty or thin when you're not. Legal rights only either answer or admit you can't and gtfo

>Greater Good.

if that make you feel better, I did a poll 2 years ago and 2 ppl out of 3 here support women having the same rights but think feminism is overreaching now.

still 1/3 is a lot. I fight for women a little here and there on far right websites. The anti-women stuff has often been historically a trap the far right have fell into, causing massive infighting and unhappiness. (not including how unscientific most of their views are). I'm trying to help today's far right to avoid this trap because this fight is important right now. There's nothing wrong with White feminism

If you were born a woman, you'd be perfectly content being a person who only exists to have/raise children, yes?

>I believe in logic and picking through ideology like a buffet.
hahahahahahahahahaha
tits or gtfo faggot

Surprisingly poignant
I want her to be my slave so I can bully her with my dick
Oh, women's rights makes perfect sense, from a short term perspective at least. On a longer term perspective, treating men and women the exact same is a poor choice, because it diminishes the differences between the sexes, which similarly decreases the attraction between them, as pointed out. But besides poorer sex lives, changing the rules of the 'game' runs the risk of men no longer wanting to play, which is more or less what MGTOW is. Women failed (and continue to fail) to have gratitude for what men did for them, so men are deciding that they don't want to do those things any more. See abc.net.au/news/2018-02-16/retirement-at-35-retire-early-workforce-millennial-jobs/9453382 for an example of this, where a highly educated, competent male engineer decides that rather than being a cash cow for a woman and the apparatus of the state, he is going to have a /comfy/ life and more or less drop out.

As it stands, I expect that only a full collapse will bring women back to the point where they are willing to trade some of their liberty for security. If the choice is between being raped and dismembered by a warlord, or being a stay at home wife, I expect most women will go for the latter.

Nobody much less a western born man wants you as his property that's how you've been fucking brainwashed. Even so you still have to enumerate the specific legal rights that are at risk for being taken away and detail how exactly

Tits or gtfo

This.

/thread

>I'm arguing against that and saying I'm glad to be "brainwashed" if it means I'm not property.

Let me correct a notion that you have: I don't think very many people are arguing that women be property. A more prevalent idea is that women shouldn't be able to vote.... and that we should go back to 1 vote per land owning household.

This set up doesn't turn women into property. It's just a recognition that there are domains which women shouldn't participate in. Politics is like a civilized version of war. It's something that falls in the domain of men.

>only
You fucking disgusting whore its the greatest thing a woman can do to secure the existence of our people into the future

>If you were born a woman, you'd be perfectly content being a person who only exists to have/raise children, yes?

I assume so. There's no way for me to know what it's like to be a woman. There's no way for you to know what it's like to be a man.

she can't name one because there isn't any, factually women have a few additional reproductive rights and civil rights regarding divorce. Under the law women are first class citizens, that's simply a fact.

You can be happy and productive or you can cling to your rights. Look at the west, everyone knows its dying. Its dying because women aren't the same as men, and shouldn't have the same rights. I believe women should be loved, cherish and they have a very important role in the home (which is 100% just as important as work). But rights and responsibilities go hand in hand (my rights are your responsibility), so you can't simultaneously push for more rights and less responsibilities. Women aren't responsible, so sooner or later this house of cards is coming down

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

What is this "better outcome"? And how would it not be available to you without your brainwashing?

The woman's place is maintaining the household.

What do you mean brainwashed? You like being brainwashed? You already have rights what more do you want? I think it's time we either took rights from you - or give rights to men to even the playing field.

How about these:
1. Women go to the draft.
2. Men cannot be sentenced to punishment for rape unless there is evidence.
3. In families where each spouse has an a secondary degree, there will be no alimony or child support for more than a few months.
4. Women cannot abort unborn children.
5. Men can stop a woman from aborting his child.
6. No more quotas for females in the workplace.
7. I could go on and on.

The point is, princess, you do not need anymore rights. What we all need is to give more rights to men and take some away from women so we can be equal again.

Coward nigger punks couldn't even take him or her down.

>as if work is fulfilling in anyway

complete meme, work is only fulfilling for those who have nothing else (like me). It's terribly unfulfilling in every sense of the word. Perhaps for a small number of people, 1 or 2%, it's sufficiently fulfilling over a long enough time period, but they're exceptions

The point isn't for work to be fulfilling. The fulfilling part is supporting your household and raising a family.

How is it fair to expect women to perform their societal obligation (have kids) while excusing them men that fail to do theirs?

There was nothing wrong with First Wave feminism either. The idea that women should have equal legal rights as men. Over their property, their children, their country.

Its these third wave intersectionalist harpies who are a fucking cancer. They are the ones trying to convince girls they are victims of some form of patriarchal oppression (which is not true) or that they can do anything want (also not true), or that there are no biological or psychological differences between men and women (Really not true). These gender communists are the ones putting foreword vile notions like it being acceptable to try and start families in your fucking 40's. Never mind this is increadibly bad health wise, and also not always possible for the poor idiot women who are duped into it who instead remain childless spinsters because they either hit menopause or else failed to find husband material.

As for finding husband material, mens reproductive value is not trait based. Its absolutely socially based. A Man with means is reproductively desirable. Young men have more limited means, but old men have established careers, income, property, etc. A 40 year old Banker is increadibly valuable to a 28 year old woman looking for a husband.

Women on the other hand are in the inverse. A young woman is trait desirable for reproduction. Her reproductive value goes down as she gets older. And this is not men being shit lords. This a biological imperative. So now the question comes to the woman with an established career and in her late 30's. Will her social and economic male peers marry her? Or will they try and Marry the girl in her mid 20's?

The answer is of course the younger woman. So at this point the older woman is stuck. Because younger men are ALSO not interested in her thanks to consequence free sex brought about by birth control. Why should a younger man with no established means be interested in her if there is no limit to the amount of sluts his age?

>Only exists

As though you'd be confined in a dark stall like fucking livestock. You make it sound like women can't experience love, fulfillment of teaching their children, reading books, singing, and digging their toes in the sand on a beach, horseback riding, building things, friendships..the brainwashing is evidenced by you thinking that being a loving mother and wife will somehow prevent you from indulging in life's simple pleasures and joy. As if it would make you less human somehow. That's truly heartbreaking because you'll never understand how much more beautiful your life could've been until it's too late and you're alone with nobody to miss you.

You can ride as many dicks as you want, but I reserve the right to not pay for your HIV treatment or your band of niglets.

Feminism is a woman's Pyrrhic victory over man. Feminism weakens men, with weak men the centralization of power grows and the state machine becomes an insatiable monster for more and more taxes. With more taxes, the economy weakens, poverty increases, crime explodes, until the state goes bankrupt.

When society is ethnically homogeneous, the process of degradation is slower - see Sweden until the early 2000s. When you add cultural shock - in the case of Europe the arrival of immigrants, the fall becomes much more painful, the degradation intensifies. Civil war is the fate of Europe, the US can have civil war but the chance is smaller by a number of factors, among them the cultural difference between antagonistic groups being much smaller. The US trend is to turn Brazil 2.0.

>the west is roasties riding cocks and divorce-raping men

Fucking faggot worthless leaf. Always the piece of shit leafs with dumb ass comments.

The West began its decline WHEN women's rights were enacted. We were far greater during the 19th century and prior than the degeneracy that came about afterwards. Fuck off you retarded cuck.

The US is not going to turn into Brazil. We may turn into Rwanda though.

>Black_river.webm
what is that black river thing?

Either way cunts will be treated as property again. Either the Muslims win or the Far-Right wins, so even if we lose, they won't win. Men's rights will be restored.

Where has it ever been stated that this is all women are for?

Why do you think that invention exists?

Why do you think that most European art centers around glorifying the female form?

Why is it that the most common western mythologies revolve around women being rescued?

Women have, for all of history - at least in the west - been held up and revered.

I fear they werent deserving...

Have fun being a single mother faggot. I mean ma'am.

I can smell your cunt.

respond to this

>Its these third wave intersectionalist harpies who are a fucking cancer. They are the ones trying to convince girls they are victims of some form of patriarchal oppression (which is not true)
Not all feminist are like that. its just the most extremes youre being shown on le ebin sjw videos on youtube and that's the only thing you'll see if you don't go look further.

There's some level of ''patriarchy'' left even if it's not coded by law. Culturally especially.

>or that they can do anything want (also not true), or that there are no biological or psychological differences between men and women (Really not true). These gender communists are the ones putting foreword vile notions like it being acceptable to try and start families in your fucking 40's. Never mind this is increadibly bad health wise, and also not always possible for the poor idiot women who are duped into it who instead remain childless spinsters because they either hit menopause or else failed to find husband material.
I agree

I also agree that men value and women value are not the same at the same age to an extent. That variable is however a little overplayed.

My view in short is women should keep all their rights but should be culturally encouraged into motherhood instead of the opposite today where it's portrayed at suboptimal. That would be much better for them and our people if we were doing that instead of forcing parity quotas in stem and other fields. That said, if a woman wants to go in stem, she should be welcome to do that.

>The West began its decline WHEN women's rights were enacted
popular talking point. not substantiated in any way. its always backed with loose, erratic links

what right specifically was the trigger and how do you associate this with women gaining that right?

brainwash your self with a bullet. sage

lol
any cunt who believes in "western patriarchy" is a misandrist and should die alone

>I like what I know to be a lie, therefore truth is irrelevant.
Behold, the eternal normie.

last part was meant for the memeflag

So you have your rights courtesy of us males. Do you have sex with a white male regularly as thanks? Then we have no problem with you keeping your rights.

>women were always treated like an old mule
>implying men went to go fight wars and die to protect their wives and families because they wanted to come back to beat their wife

Every woman WAS a princess, you are nothing more than a fuck rag now. Eat shit roastie, you earned your miserable life.

Are you playing dumb you retarded leaf? It's ALWAYS been pointed out that when women gained the right to vote, Western society began to trend downhill. Cunts began to vote for socialism, equality, emancipation of niggers and other left-wing values, and ultimately open borders. Left-wing parties, that previously were weak and small, swelled in number and began to increasingly dominate the political landscape.

Finally, shortly after the Second World War in the 1950s-1960s, full voting equality was extended to women, and from that point it was completely downhill, and the beginning of mass non-white immigration.

Lots of far-right wing personalities have spoken about this, for instance BlackPigeonSpeaks. So why are you feigning ignorance on this topic?

But is that cultural patriarchy a bad thing? I don't think it is. Like the imperative that men should defend women through physical force. This is an inherently patriarchal notion that our culture even now still attempted to raise our young men to embrace. It is inherently patriarchal as it argues that women are not physically capable of defending themselves. But that axiom is true. Women by and large are NOT physically capable of no holds barred combat, especially if their attacker is a man. They NEED a man able to engage in combat on their behalf.

This is one of many potential example of cultural patriarchy. Should it be gotten rid of simply for that fact? Should others?

Women have biologically essential qualities that are different than men, including psychologically. These lead to some very big problems when they are allowed to influence political power. One of them is that women have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to the state, their fathers, their brothers, or even their husbands. Women have evolved over tens of thousands of years to welcome in conquerors with open legs. This means that for any civilization to even exist, the men of that civilization must overcome the political force of women to be self destructive.

Furthermore, women are too easily swayed by demagogues promising them certain things. Specifically, women are influenced by "what about the children" arguments, and by promising them "rights" (which usually are nothing of the sort). The children argument is so painfully retarded to anyone with half a brain that it actually hurts men to think that this works on women. Yet, it does. Look at everything from restrictions on alcohol, to speed limits, to gun grabbing. It's all done with the excuse of "muh chillunz." As for "rights," sweety you don't have a right to murder your unborn baby. Sorry, but that's not what rights are. Nobody really gives a fuck if you want to smoke or dress like a slut or get fucked by Tyrone and Jamal at the same time. We're just going to judge you as the trash you are when you do those things.

But I get it. You didn't have a good relationship with your father growing up, and you believe it when liberals convince you that voting for them constitutes fighting back against invisible bogeymen that represent him. I understand, honey, and I'm sorry you didn't get whatever extra love you think you deserved. Thing is, hurting society isn't going to help you with that. It's just going to destroy the comforts and safety that took thousands of years of white men sacrificing their lives to build.

>popular talking point. not substantiated in any way. its always backed with loose, erratic links
>what right specifically was the trigger and how do you associate this with women gaining that right?

Take it with a grain of salt. It certainly is not THE cause of everything (that's jews) but certainly plays its part in fucking everything up.

Women rights are as much a symptom as a cause. Symptom of a society that lives in such unthreatening and soft circumstances that women can move into the dangerous border and/or public areas of a civilization where previously only men ventured due to the danger (politics, war etc.), you can see this in the fall of Rome also.

A cause in that women as a group lean pretty much communists where men lean capitalists. Might not be much if you take the whole population's normal distribution into account, but a 1% more leftists decision and policy-making will erode civilization or "accumulate errors" over time (i.e. decades or even centuries) and make it more dangerous again.

Jews

>Are you playing dumb you retarded leaf?
yes

>But is that cultural patriarchy a bad thing? I don't think it is.
it depends which aspect youre talking about. I do not think it's inherently evil. You couldve easily have pointed out how my views of promoting motherhood could be perceived at patriarchal.

I'm talking about things like women relationship with men at the workplace, filled with sexual harassment all over. also how women are often coerced into accepting dates or having sex because of cultural or social expectations. Soft sexual agressions are also pretty normalized because of this. You could say we haven't adapted fully to women being around.

>Like the imperative that men should defend women through physical force. This is an inherently patriarchal notion that our culture even now still attempted to raise our young men to embrace. It is inherently patriarchal as it argues that women are not physically capable of defending themselves. But that axiom is true. Women by and large are NOT physically capable of no holds barred combat, especially if their attacker is a man. They NEED a man able to engage in combat on their behalf.
i agree

>Are you playing dumb you retarded leaf?
at least show your flag coward if you cant be 2 lines without flagposting

im pretty sure women got the vote in the 20s not 60s and im pretty sure men opened the borders, not women. also i thought the public didnt get to vote on that matter? how is that women fault?

>Cunts began to vote for socialism
race is exponentially more correlated with that voting pattern than women. Shouldn't you promote to revoke the voting rights from non-white with that logic?
>Left-wing parties, that previously were weak and small, swelled in number and began to increasingly dominate the political landscape.
same here, race correlate exponentially more

>BlackPigeonSpeaks
lmao, kys

Here you go you leaf shit. You're a fucking shame to the empire and everything that our ancestors fought for. Assuming you're not a chink, mudslime or pajeet infesting Canada.

Women over 30 were allowed to vote in the 1920s - in the 1960s, this was lowered to achieve full equality with men, and then women had the same voting age as men, generally 21 or 18. Can't believe an advocate of feminism doesn't know that.

Of course non-whites must be fucking deported for a racially homogeneous, all-white country. The problem is that as long as women still have voting and political power, this is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve. Even worse is when the women of your tribe are spreading their legs for foreign fucking invaders, which is exactly what Western women are doing today.

And finally tell me what you are doing whiteknighting for precious wimmenz online you beta fuck? Do you think you will get laid by defending muh sweet lady on a Cambodian fishing board? Fucking leafs.

To win on the female question, the far right is going to have to develop a coherent, rational, fair philosophy about the role of women in society. That doesn't exist right now. It will have to answer serious questions like:

1) Women produce about 40% of Western nations' GDP. If every woman suddenly dropped out of the workforce, our GDP would decline 40%, tax revenue would decline 40%, and catastrophic cuts to the military, law enforcement, infrastructure, and the entitlement programs would ensue. What is the impact on national security vis-à-vis foreign powers, who could outcompete and eventually defeat us by keeping their women working? What is the impact on internal stability, given current and expected needs that are funded by government? National power depends on national wealth.

2) Westerners are individualistic by genetic nature, and the Woman Problem is basically the Goth Problem of the Romans. Once let in the Empire, they saw its glory and power and wanted to partake in it. Many were ambitious and, at the drop of a hat, turned their energies against Rome and aligned with kin to destroy it when denied the chance to achieve that glory and power for themselves within the hierarchies of the Empire (particularly the military). Religions and doctrines that promote selfless social assimilation (for example, Christianity for the Goths; or kinder, kirche, kuche philosophy for women in modern times) only go so far. For the sake of social stability, there has to be an acceptable answer for willful women who reject the program or who just don't fit into the program.

because freedom comes at a cost
you can be free all you want. Fuck a million guys
But don't expect any self respecting guy to want you
see how freedom works

it's like if i go into a nigger neighbour hood and yell out nigger
eventually someone is going to wanna fight me
perhaps many of them will beat me until i cannot move
I am free, free to do what i want
but the outcome might not be what i wanted

So if you think controlling your impulses and behaving is a lack of freedom. Well, enjoy your box of cats, or single mother hood and your box of cats

>I'm talking about things like women relationship with men at the workplace, filled with sexual harassment all over. also how women are often coerced into accepting dates or having sex because of cultural or social expectations. Soft sexual agressions are also pretty normalized because of this. You could say we haven't adapted fully to women being around.

The counter argument to this is that we will never adapt. Though I seriously doubt sexual harassment in the workplace is as endemic as the feminists in their ivory towers in the universities claim. The vast majority of men, easily 95% of them are quite content with their willing sexual partners and feel no need to force the issue. There are however criminals in any given population, and the traits that would make someone abuse power are also the traits that would make someone capable of obtaining power in the first place. So you hear all the time about how highly successful men sexual harass women.

I would argue, strongly, that the feminists are themselves to blame for this scenario. They have deliberately undermined the social structures that restrained male violence by arguing women are man's equal. Where before there was a duty of protect and care, now there is only...what? A duty to achieve consequence free sex? Because you see, in traditional societies powerful men, say, a king, had the potential of producing bastards. And this is a BIG problem. Bastards of kings who stepped outside the sexual bounds have caused enormous damage to their societies. Some even overthrew the Kings legitimate offspring.

But thanks to consequence free sex, men are no longer being socialized to control their worst instincts.

What a trash thread
t. sage

>so salty all the alphas are going mgtow

im not an advocate of feminism per say. not feminist would call me a feminist, I just look like a feminist in far right circles, its all about perspective

>Of course non-whites must be fucking deported for a racially homogeneous, all-white country.
if you cant convince white women of this, its never going to happen. chances are already slim as it is

>Even worse is when the women of your tribe are spreading their legs for foreign fucking invaders
men racemix more than women

>Do you think you will get laid by defending muh sweet lady on a Cambodian fishing board?
ive a gf so no

great logic. But there is only one problem. Your being logical. Women don't understand logic

so your words will go unheeded

Look what I found

Say brainwashed one more time, I dare YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER SAY IT ONE MORE TIME

doens't want to be property. votes for immigration influx of muslim men HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

guess what babby, muslim men ADHERE to women being properly, no better than a donkey or possessions.

That's how far fucked your idiotic idealism is. It makes absolutely no sense

>if you cant convince white women of this, its never going to happen. chances are already slim as it is

So here we go, the feminist cancer leaf gives up already on the whole topic that the far-right has been fighting for and allows his civilisation to be destroyed racially and culturally because MUH WIMMENZ WANTS IT. This is the face of the white knight beta nu-male faggot.

>men racemix more than women
Hardly. And men race-mix with East Asian women because they are driven to that point as white women have become such utter used up cancer. I'm sorry but most men will prefer virgin loyal submissive women than nasty feminist roasties no matter the race of those women. So in the end if forced to, white men would settle with East Asian women over cancerous White women.

On the other hand White women have no excuse to be fucking niggers and mudslimes who are hands down inferior in every way to White men.

>ive a gf so no

Are you sharing her out with your designated black bull? Kiss Trudeau for me you faggot.

>The counter argument to this is that we will never adapt.
its a possibility. its far too early to tell

>The vast majority of men, easily 95% of them are quite content with their willing sexual partners
i didnt speak of rape or criminal activities. being overly insistent, sometimes aggressively, following her around, harassing her on facebook after the job, being extremely pushy on dates etc are very common things

>So here we go, the feminist cancer leaf gives up already on the whole topic that the far-right has been fighting for and allows his civilisation to be destroyed racially and culturally because MUH WIMMENZ WANTS IT. This is the face of the white knight beta nu-male faggot.
lol you seem angry. if you cant convince women in fairly large number, its not gonna happen its all im saying. i dont think its even close of being a controversial statement

>Hardly. And men race-mix with East Asian women because they are driven to that point as white women have become such utter used up cancer.
man if you gave women that level of slack! keep defending men shitty attitude while caricaturing your own women attitude dude, we're going to get far

>Are you sharing her out with your designated black bull?
at least ive one i can share eh virginboi

Is this real?
t. Leaf

/thread

>lol you seem angry. if you cant convince women in fairly large number, its not gonna happen its all im saying. i dont think its even close of being a controversial statement

Because men aren't the ones who drive society amirite? We need the permission of women to achieve anything. It wasn't men who built the greatest empires, nations, kingdoms in history, oh wait... faggot.

>man if you gave women that level of slack! keep defending men shitty attitude while caricaturing your own women attitude dude, we're going to get far

It's the universal truth you fucking brainless feminist nu-male shit. Are White men seeking out nigger women? No, not at all. It's a very specific type of woman they are seeking and for very specific reasons - loyalty, virginity and submissiveness. Traits admired in women in any age.

Meanwhile, White women spread their legs for any foreigner, but most of all for brutish, retarded, subhuman niggers and mudslimes.

>at least ive one i can share eh virginboi
I'd rather have no one than a whore. Get fucked leaf faggot cuck.

have you even been paying attention to europe? I know it's an ocean away and we have our own problems here, but the writing is on the wall

jesus, they really have brainwashed you

>Women produce about 40% of Western nations' GDP. If every woman suddenly dropped out of the workforce, our GDP would decline 40%,
you're retarded.
women are responsible for wages being driven down by 50 percent

you are a willing property of the system designed to destroy our social structure.

>Women produce about 40% of Western nations' GDP.

According to whom, feminist think tanks? The work that produces most of a country's GDP - science, industrial, resource extraction, etc, the actually useful industries that give us medicine, technology and food, are all overwhelmingly male-dominated. The female-dominated industries are things like nursing and women's studies (kek), and the "egalitarian" fields are stuff like sales and other tertiary industry jobs - usually in the lower-skilled jobs which is why they are always bitching and moaning about being paid less than men, so they are hardly anything important that would tank 40% of the GDP, at least work that can't be done by men. And you have to remember that if women were laid off, wages for men would go up, and a single man could easily provide for an entire family as we used to during the 1950s and before.

And if the GDP slightly goes down, so fucking what? Stop being a greedy cunt and think of your own people. This mentality that the GDP must be fed endless growth is exactly why mass immigration is happening today.

>Westerners are individualistic by genetic nature
Wrong. Utterly wrong. White people are not individualistic by the genetic level, and the vast majority of ancient White civilizations were highly collectivist. In fact spreading this retarded meme is what causes individualist desires in the first place.

As for the individualist independent whores, they should go destitute and starve as happened in the Medieval and Ancient age, since you are so fond of bringing up Rome.

you like working all day?
didnt think so

Westerners are individualistic because western civilization ALONE AMONGST ALL OTHER HUMAN CIVILIZATIONS developed the concept of the Logos. That the thought of the Individual can be given physical form when spoken, true, by the Individual. Heard by other individuals and through collective action, spoken truly.

This is not a genetic trait. Its a cultural trait. And the post modernists, the feminists among them, are attempting to destroy this foundational ideology. And if they succeed we will be no better then the servile muslims.

I would. Being a mother and raising children is the most important job in the world. The children are the future and this generation of kids with single working mothers will not turn out well in the long run. The downfall of society is always the cause of collapse.

A society without mothers is a dead society. Its simply awaiting the end.

>transform me into property
stop breaking the law than

If you were a man's property, he would treat you better.
Think of it this way, who would destroy or damage their own car, house, computer?
Conversly, when you find something that doesn't belong to you and you didnt buy, it has no value.
Being property is the ultimate flattery - provided you're high value. That is why ugly women always support feminism.