World-class athlete

>World-class athlete
>Considers herself "white on the inside"
>Non hyphenated-American
>Based father shot looters from the roof of a strip-mall in the 90s

Is Chloe Kim the official snowboarder of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2754663-chloe-kim-is-just-getting-started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you obsessed with this chinky dinky doo? she's average for a chinkity dink

fuck the alt right you gay nigger kike

she's a hot little piece of ass, at least

Russian bot... Russian Internet Research Agency trolls are on this site... don’t believe any posters... look it up - they are paid a SALARY & work in shifts. EVERY POST IS A LIE.

her father shot dindu's in the LA riots?

i knew you spergs were gonna get weak for that gook.

>>Based father shot looters from the roof of a strip-mall in the 90s
was he really a rooftop korean?

Inappropriate.

> olympian physique
> average

Pick one.

youre fired.

Big if true.

The Nip Question (NP) is an interesting one. Is Nippon another culture that should be preserved? Beyond what degenerate activity they have in their now incredibly corporate lifestyle they still manage to have incredible manners and social etiquette. They may have fallen from what religious belief they used to hold, but traditional culture is still widely observed and respected in their country.

As someone who wishes for my culture to have it's own great ethnostate, must I also realize that others are entitled to the same?

I think so, but I am not completely sure. All in all I'd smash my dick pretty far inside her given the opportunity so whatever dude.

You will never work in any job ever again! FIRED!

that's a trap

She’s pretty fucking great. Her family are the immigrants we want, not these shitskin niggers and ragheads

Wait what?

Proof for any of those claims?

Bing it m8

exactly, how does the dem media miss this (on purpose obviously) they bullshit about the immigration plan keeping her out...NO its about muslims and mexicans not the few hundred bilingual christian koreans with dual engineering degrees who want to come to America to start a company.

DEUS VAULT!

>Based father shot looters from the roof of a strip-mall in the 90s
Is she really descended from the legendary Rooftop Koreans?

F I R E D

Yes

Yeah I'm not seeing ANY of that

>"I always get that question; it's never my first answer to say that I'm from Korea or, like, ‘I'm Korean,'" Chloe replied. "It's always, like, ‘I'm American.' Like, I feel like I'm pretty—what do they call it, ‘Twinkies'?"

bleacherreport.com/articles/2754663-chloe-kim-is-just-getting-started

I see some resemblance.

She is the future of Amerikkka

Uhhh ok so she still didn't say any of the stuff you said that she said

She is just saying that she doesn't play identity politics, which is interesting

too soon

Her dad was a rooftop Korean? How cool is that?

Mehh...the Jews will offer her some contracts and marketing and you will have her making SJW propaganda in no time.

Stop looking for heroes in the (((entertainment industry))) you faggots.

How much surgery has she had done?

>"Like, you know, like, Asian on the outside, white on the inside."

id make her pussy all white on the inside

Is her family illegal? I was watching ESPN and they were saying Trump wants to build a wall to keep her out and I wanted to scream. The left literally can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

They really only want Asia, so yes. Give it to them.

Stop being against le WMAF

>the official snowboarder of the alt-right?
>roastie
>"alt-right"
gtfo faggot
rooftop koreans are breddy cool though

She turns 18 I am gonna write her a love letter. She'll never respond. And that's ok. Least I did it. Cross it off my bucket list.

I'd say none. Her face is still round and she has single eyelids. Korean surgery face is usually pretty obvious.

She works hard and has a great attitude and I think she is very pretty. Would wife and start family with.

What is funny is we are not supposed to notice how fit she is and her physical characteristics. Doing so will get you fired.

Beautiful

fuck off with this constant race mixing propaganda

you amerimutt cunts!

Just make a hapa with her

Make the futurr

>World-class athlete

ah yes all those thousands of people competing in half-pipe snowboarding

fuck off

do we have a sauce on this

Your kids would hate you for ruining their lives.

Pretty much every Asian culture is derivative of Indian or Chinese culture, nothing in Japan to be preserved really

Now try half pipe blowjobbing

>asian girls
>posts a nigger
Roastie detected.

No need. Hapa is futurr

>Considers herself "white on the inside"
God, I hate people like this. Self-hating cunt.

I plan on getting an asian wife one day.

Fuck off, Tenda.

Make a football team

Moran, IRA and the kombinat don’t work here anymore

>t. white roastie

>likes women
you're been permanently banned from the cuck cult

Lefties are upset that the right has expressed admiration for the father and daughter, and Jews are working hard to co-opt her. Arielle Gold's family was sucking up hard to them, claiming that the name Kim is Korean for "gold" (it's not) so they are like kin.

Tenda proxy #2

oh shit

That's what a twinkie is?

THE FUTURE WE MUST PROTEC

She grew up in the same tiny city as I did. I'm only a year older than her and I'm also Korean. Crazy how things turn out.

Kek, harry Harris is the next ambassador to us. He’s a good cunt apparently

The alt-right is FUNDAMENTALY about the white race.

With that said, she's one of the good immigrants. They're around, and are actually usually open to political stances which are beneficial to the alt-right though usually fail by either being too cucky (basic Republicans) or too liberal (libertarians).

As for racemixing, maybe you guys should focus on actually getting a girl before I even lecture you about the future of the white race.

the Asian version of "Oreo"

Make babies with a white girl

how so? I am 6' 3" 220 blonde hair and blue eyes. She is pretty, she is fit with a great attitude toward life. Our kids would be awesome.

>the nigger is in prison

what a surprise

>and Jews are working hard to co-opt her.
Anyone else happy that (((Lindsey Jacobellis))) blew her last shot for gold? Never should have showboated that first time around. And she seems like an arrogant twat in interviews.

/r/hapa takes two different people and makes you think plastic surgery can do this

lmao

race mixing is an abomination act

They will be great americans

Asians are not niggers.

Hasn't there been studies on how white male fathers racemixing usually leads to bad traits being passed? At least for the sons?

I swear, hapas with white fathers tend to be beta as fuck. If you're gonna do this, just abort it if it's a male otherwise you're gonna have a soyboy, a betafag edgelord or they're gonna think they're a girl anyways.

It can but this is how most wmaf are

Only if your father is a sex tourist

TFW European and Asian DNA start mixing again for the 1st time in 7000 years. And on the same continent what are the odds of that. Kick every other race out and ironically the face of America in 500 years would look a lot like the 1st faces in America.

Tenda, commit suicide.

That kid is adorable. Hapa girls are cute. It's the boys that are a crap shoot.

How is this WMAF if they all have Asian surnames goy

Sure about that?

Of course not you retards

Every time I see that picture I keep thinking of Full Metal Jacket and how much his nigger kid looks like the psycho.

This time it is gonna be worldwide like MR 305

Father was a jew. Not white.

>posts a jew

none of these shitty so-called "sports" have any competitive depth whatsoever, might as well have hackysack at the summer games

>boys that are a crap shoot

this is him if he went /fit/

his father was a jewish gamma who was pushed around by women. That is why he was doomed from the start.

This.

Case in point. It's the sister of

hapa is hapa silly boy

>being surprised that a bunch of virgin NEETs on a Korean Yutnori board are weak for a Korean girl

Lol if her mom wore the same outfit they’d look like sisters. Love asian women.