YFW Sandy Hook 2.0

>Hot thot classmate says there were multiple shooters and even talked with Nikolas during the shooting itself.
>Less hot thot classmate says there were three shooters which the msm is trying to memory hole.
>post yfw jewish narrative blown the fuck out by independent journalists within 24 hours by witnesses to the event itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhSlvHS3Iug
youtube.com/watch?v=hiz7NivEgUE&t=17s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-what-is-happening-to-high-school-tear-down-memorial-marjory-stoneman-douglas-a8214946.html
youtu.be/o67rVmZF0DM
youtu.be/pkRmMjPIjME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1% of US population
>23%+ of another school shooting
>jewish sheriff
>msm pushing gun control within 24 hours of the event.

What am i looking at

They are laughing at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkGtGt1L6iU

Prove them wrong. Spread information.

Middle bottom and bottom right, guy with mouth open and white hair... can you post the link to that video? I completely forgot what it was about

>HFW when she thought it was all a drill. That's why she's so happy go lucky. They'll demolish the building and nobody will ever know. Columbine took months to investigate and they rebuilt the school. There were 4 less victims. We have crime scene photographs Photographs of the weapons used. Crime scene video. Manifestos from the assailants. There's evidence everywhere. But, 2 days after they're wanting to knock the whole building down?

>mfw they keep showing a fucking benjamin bb gun on TV. Pic related.

students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS, who are also jewish. Massively over represented in the student body as well. See

She will have a bright future as a blacked.com actress

They are going to tare down the school just like they did at Sandy Hook.

It's a fucking airgun.

As much as I want to believe what she's saying, it comes off as she is totally lying.

Can someone put the yellow hat on her

It's literally a fucking Crosman 1377. Yet they keep showing this image as if it's a fucking firearm. Jesus Christ. Wake up.

better get digging then.

>Hot thot classmate says there were multiple shooters
well then it must be true

2 witnesses, plus jewish LEO, plus Seems like you shills don't have an angle quite yet. I'll be waiting.

I'm not autistic enough to keep digging. All I know is that the image you keep seeing on mainstream media is a Crosman 1377. It's an airgun, not a firearm. I'd imagine the rest of his collection are airguns. It only makes sense. His pic with the M&P has an orange tip, so it's obviously either an airgun or airsoft gun. Pic related

Sorry that's a 1911 airsoft clone.

bump

Good find.

>believing a mongrel and a literal kike with blonde hair

the kid also had a shitload of MKultra/pedogate videos in his youtube favorites. Literally adam lanza all over again.

I wonder how long before this and gate/ tavistock start seeping through.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-what-is-happening-to-high-school-tear-down-memorial-marjory-stoneman-douglas-a8214946.html

>not reading the thread
>shilling anyway

Good try. I think pic related is the narrative you are supposed to be posting.

Jesus christ. Sup Forums is always right.

Look at this pic. I don't know of any AR-15's that come with whited out markings. Look at the rifle on the top. It looks suspiciously like a break barrel air rifle where the barrel is larger on the end to aid in breaking the action and spring loading the action. Pic related. I've already proven one "firearm" was an airgun. Were they all airguns? Did he actually own any firearms? Now, I can say that the rifle on the bottom is a Ruger American, and the shotguns are probably real. Did he go so far as to use a toothpick and white paint to outlay the markings on his rifle? Or is this whole thing a LARP? He posted a year ago about wanting to buy a Mossberg Maverick 88 which one of the cheapest shotguns you can get, yet a year later he has 2 more shotguns, a couple bolt action rifles and a an AR.

You wanna know what subliminal manipulation looks like watch this video CNN purposely and willfully put a picture of white victims as a way to circumvent the white race. youtu.be/o67rVmZF0DM

The little fucker is back now discussing nigger rap...so distressed

(checked)
Nice!
What do you expect from a mossad false flag?

Fresh OC off of his youtube page, including even more MKultra/pedogate tier crap.

More on the way, too fucking bad their is no audio on this board.

and the second one. Here is a link with audio.

youtu.be/pkRmMjPIjME

If she sucked him off in high school she wouldn't get the shekels for the interview proving he was there when in actuality he was fingering his ass in the macdonalds bathroom while a active shooter drill took place and in the HOLOCHAUST classroom they made videos with blood on the ground and sent it to news companies while the goys who weren't in on it weren't evacuated

I HAVE pROOf the fbi tip line is fucked

why the fuck are these kikes not in israel?
why do they hate their ancestors achievement, that provided them with a jewish land.
fucking kike cunts

kek literally looks like the amerimutt meme

If she blew him she wouldn't have talked about him being an austist, nor stating to him directly she expected it would be him, but was thankful it was not.

Good shit, thanks.

any evidence either of the girls in the youtube videos linked even went to the school in question? instagram accounts / facebook accounts / names ??? anything? I would love to take your word for it but....... this is fucking Sup Forums

This is great. Not only do we know that there were multiple shooters, but Cruz's access to weapons is extremely suspect.

>media interviewing the second thot is evidence enough. The specificity of the first and relevant time within which it was released also speaks for itself.

he was a member of the air-rifle club somewhere locally, saw it on MSM somewhere. I kinda believe it.

You know he’s going to cave in and admit to crime he never committed p. Poor guy I’ve yet to see any evidence against him.

>he got shot in the head
>*motions to head*
>*grins*
Uuhhh

bump.

(checked)
(keked)
This is probably the most obvious patsy yet. As though the Aurora guy wasn't bad enough.

Eh?

confirmed kike, what are they even trying to do?

Ha good enough

Reminder this took place in none other than the jewess Debbie Wasserman schultz

-district. Remember the Awan case that dissapeared? Her brother was on it and likely (((shut it down))).

Does anyone have any good theories about this? Are these people shattered into multiple personalities with a trigger that is somehow embedded into these fucking weird kid videos? I have a psych degree and did quite a bit of studying of stockholm syndrome, pow camp brainwashing research, and hypnotizing/ brainwave entrainment but there is obviously not much literature on mkultra style shit.

research gate/tavistock. Anticipate word filters, bans and other suppression.

>airgun.
>GUN
It can kill 30 babies a minute by firing coke can bullets from its magazine, BAN IT NOW!

Roxanne deschampshe is the lady who was Lynda Cruz's next door neighbor in parkland. She was supposedly going to take care of Nikolas and his brother upon her death. She just filed in Broward county probate court to take her estate. There may be a will. The house Lynda sold before her death brought $575,000 . Nikolas was kicked out on his ass and was probably pissed some high was going to take his mom's (his) money!

Copy that, thanks.

So he takes out his anger at his old high school? That makes zero fucking sense

All I wanted was a Pepsi

what the fuck is even going on anymore?

Who are they gonna jew? Niggers? Foreign governments? I think those markets are already tapped.