What is Sup Forums opinion on turkish women?

>much prettier then anglo cows
>as pretty as white women
>always nationalistic
>knows how to fight and therefore protect your future family
>hates feminists
>accept the true role of a women and stays in the kitchen

bump

NO! Turkish women don't look anything like that picture. Don't let them in. It's already too late for us. Don't make the same mistake.

You were saying?

My mom likes to watch Turkish soaps, and a lot of the girls on there are stunning, BUT you know what it is? All those girls are 20% Turk at best and the other 80% is Balkan/Ukrainian slave genes.

Turks are inbred filth

Married to a Turkish women . . .. at 50 she is so amazingly beautiful . . .

mate we are inbred as well so are you

They will be made into breeding slaves to bleach the Turkish population upon the retaking of Byzantium.

they are fucking nuts trust me....

Turkish woman eat like shit, smell like shit, don't exercise, breed 3 babies each and don't work.

Actual Turkic women are great and descend from the Hellenistic cultures, but the ones with Araby DNA that Mohammed raped through Asia Minor can get lost.

Hairy. Not-white. Smelly.

Nothing wrong with giving one your seed, just don't stick around.

they dont smell but they are kind of hairy

>not white
not true it depends
>Hairy Smelly.
hairy yes smelly again it depends

FACT: all the attractive turkish women are kidnapped balkans/greeks

more like this

they are a muddy mess, some are more mongolic, some are more arabic with the hook nose.

the ones with light eyes, light skin are rare.

Hey look, they don't look half bad, I mean if I needed to I would pump one, I'm just saying if you do it, beat feet out of there and don't stick around. They are wannabe Euro's, just let them stay where they are and rot or spread the Aryan seed to the women then let them rot.

>tfw no turkish gf

anyone whos ""turkish"""" that you consider white is GREEK. actual turks are inbred arab-mongolian rape babies.

She'll be more saggy than a grandma in just 15 years time.

gross
who the fuck wants a roach, honestly

Turks are alien to Europa.

I agree that lots of Turkish woman look like shit but I advise to check out those in turkey. I was surprised during my vacation how many beautiful woman there were.

this. was 1 semester in istanbul at uni. made alot of friends and fucked alot of hot girls. goddam. if you are european in istanbul just go in tinder guys. you will bang a different 9/10 every week or more.

>tfw no turkish gf
>posts a Persian goddess
What did he mean by this?

Crackers are fantasizing about women that they cannot reach lmao

We're gonna take away your woman white boy.

You don't look manly or tough mutt. You'd get fingered by one of those women as they would then get to watch you get fucked by a BBC.

it's the european version of spics