Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that. If you either don't want to believe nor like this you should just KYS, because it's canon and is what it's going to happen eventually.

He may not the hero we deserved, but he's definitely the one that we are needing right now.

It's time.

Leave Hit to me, Jiren!

leave Goku to me
also this isn't Sup Forums and I'm a Sup Forumsartan

Reminder that Kale is beautiful.

Threadly Reminder That The Androids Are The Androids

Does anyone have a copy of the post that did a DK rap themed parody of Gohan's cuck circle?

reused animation: the episode

>/dbs/

hahaha this fucking retard

byebye thread

>because it's canon
I want newfags to fucking leave.

>Best girl is gonna eliminate 17
How will 17fags ever recover?

wheres my nigga ub?

contract cancer and die

that'll be fitting considering the quality of your post

but isn't that every episode of Super?

fuck your shit thread.

Was fucking disgusting.

HEY GUYS LOOK ITS DONUTMAN!

You've been fucking mocking us and Gohan for weeks on end now, but our moment is finally going to come next week and shut you all the fuck up.

Besides the ironic shitposting of a white haired form, Gohan legitimately has gotten much stronger and is definitely going to reveal it once he gets pushed enough. By this same time next week, this faggot shitposting of hatred towards Gohan will have to stop, and not I'm not asking you all, I'm telling you that it's going to fucking stop once you all are proven wrong.

Where are my fellow spics? how are you people coping with the meltdown the opening has caused?

Niggers are unmarketable in Japan hence why he was forgotten about quickly in GT.

She was a candidate for best girl for about 45 seconds until we first saw her transform.

>implying 17 isn't gonna give her the android dick why she cries and begs him to stop

RIP U10

Threadly reminder that this is a threadly reminder to remind you that this is a threadly reminder to remind you that this is a threadly reminder.

So don't forget.

What if the reused animation was a Teletubbies reference?

I actually liked peisode 102 becuase of the reused animation.

The ToP has been fun in general because they have been mocking the fuck out of other common types of anime the whole time.

thats racist

BASED BIG DICK 17 WORKING THE TUMBLRITES

>/dbs/
generals are against the rules
faggot

Hopefully in a dumpster where his ass belongs.

God this show is bad.

I need to filter threadly reminder already

It's true though Jemal.

Leave Hit, Jiren, Ribrianne, Freeza, Grande Padre, Zen-chan and Otou-san to me.

>not being redpilled
fuck off to reddit sjw

how did a human created such monsters like 17 and 18
the motherfuckers are literally GoD candidates FFS

Why is Freeza's race face the emblem for U7?

TOPPO A CUTE

I love her

Only GoD Knows

>Twink loving faggot gets triggered by the truth.
Pottery.
Her other form doesn't change the fact that her regular human form is a smoking hot 20/10 design.
>Implying
The only thing 17 is going to accomplish is eliminating a literal who. His purpose is to get wrecked by Brianne.

>People actually expecting Gohan to do something
Goku is the only one allowed to shine in this franquise, do not expect anything else from any other character besides him and maybe Vegeta.

fuck off

>Vegeta didn't btfo Brianne
God fucking damn it. I'm glad he didn't lose but I wanted him to KO that stupid green haired fat bitch like the worthless piece of shit that she is. Hopefully 17 can kick her shit in, but I won't hold my breath.

Fuck off, 17 is going to rape that slut.

Man, I fucking loved this ep.

so we can tell by now that she'll be against the Daishinkan

Anyone really hate this edgelord? He never did anything to earn so much screentime. He was a minor villain in the Cell arc and jobbbed to his first form. He looks like a complete faggot and has no personality.

18 is shit too but at least she'a hot, although she looks exactly like 17 so I guess he's hot too.

And Gohan's making her sad. As usual Gohan ruins everything.

besides zen and grande padre, I'm pretty sure Gohan could take Freeza, Hit, and Ribrianne easily if he trained, so fuck off with your shitposting

Gero understood the value of human ability and chose to capitalize on it rather than replace it
His energy drain body would have allowed him to surpass 17 and 18 with more control if the Z fighters didn't outrank him SO hard

>Uub
>black

Universe 7 is op

Probably the same way his machine made Cell, though the machine used what he knew from making the teenage androids to make Cell, but perfect.

That looks nothing like Freeza.

Guys I have a theory, hear me out.

>Time expires
>Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta remain
>Hit, Kale, and one of those Nameks remain
>Jiren, Toppo, and Dyspo remain.
>There is no sudden death tiebreaker
>The three guys from U7, U6, and U11 now must fight U1, U5, U8, and U12.
>40 new superior fighters against 9 lower class guys
>The superior universes are exempt from getting erased
>They are just there to eliminate the remaining 9 from the first half of the tournament.
>Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Kale, Hit, Namek man, Toppo, Jiren, and Dypso have to work together now
>But not really
>The rules from the 1st half of the tournament still apply and only U6, U7, or U11 can come out on top.

So pretty much they have to work together but still can't trust one another

THE BIG GETTI STAR ENABLED ME TO CHEAT ERASURE!

17's fight was probably the best fight Super has had so far. It wasn't just stupid fucking wailing on each other the entire time, it actually had some variety in techniques and tactics.

He's not an edgelord, he's stoic and does what's needed. #18 is literally the same thing, just female.'

#17 has a family and protects animals, he's less of an edgelord than you

Is this another Holding Back episode?

android 17 beating bitches like a rug

How does Piccolo fit into the scheme of things when it comes to the 10 person limit per universe

I imagine the Angels have someone way to figure out that there's literally three people in one body, perma-fused or not. If perma-fusion is fine, why didn't everyone just learn how to fuse for the tournament so that they could get universes featuring 20+ fused into 10

Hey EdgeFag See

at least he gets shit done. that makes him more likable than 18 at least.

you can see that gohan already defeated someone

>no personality
That IS his personality.

Nanomachines

>Probably the same way his machine made Cell
Bingo. I always thought that Gero left most of his R&D to his supercomputer and did only basic stuff for the androids.

>this briannefag mad that his bitch is going to get beat like a rug

> Gohan
> Actually training
He's going to stop and go downhill after the ToP. Just like after Cell.

>people actually disliked this episode.
How the only repeat that was actually bad was the 5 seconds of opening footage re-used in jobgeta's fight with the magical girl, everything else was either new or less impactful.

What did he mean by this?

I'm happy Goku is using his base form and conserving energy now and not using Blue against the fucking Trio De Dangers

she saw what goku was doing lol!

Shut the fuck up.

>tumblr
How about you take your pajeet ass back there.

>Suppose to be a Royal Rumble fight
>This shit is what we are getting
What's the point? It could have been a lot better if they just stick to the regular tournament form of 1v1.

PICKLE-O IS IN THE HOUSE TONIIIGHT

Thot ranger.

>He's going to stop and go downhill after the ToP. Just like after Cell.
You don't know that, I'm sure he actually learned his lesson after all that shit and will actually try to get stronger than Goku now

Okay, I am by no means some sort of animation autist, but this episode had way too many reused frames, totally ruined it for me

>coolerfag
Really? That exists?

>Hopefully 17 can kick her shit in, but I won't hold my breath.
>Fuck off, 17 is going to rape that slut.
Come on little vegeta nigga, it's clear as day that you are having doubts about 17s longevity.
Brianne is gonna cave his face in, mark my words.

We have Hit + Jiren remaining as the primary threats. Universe 7 has only lost a shitter like Krillin, there's no tension, Brianne is gonna cut the fat from universe 7, just watch.

Hey 18 did some work in the last episode, both of them are the only ones taking this tourney seriously.

nice head canon, EoZ shows the opposite is true.

blame google images not me

We say nigger here, cuck

NIGGER

>Tumblr

It's time for you to go back.

Yeah, but then we wouldn't have 5 episodes devoted to Goku looking for Jiren and Frieza doing nothing.

Smugpup you here?

After 17 cuts the fat from her first.

If he does I'll be pleasantly surprised.

He was cool

I bet my balls that this is Gohan eliminating that last memeber of U10 and he feels bad because he doesn't like fighting or killing and he just got a whole universe full of innocents erased from existence. Then Piccolo will come and comfort him, then Gohan will say something deep and start thinking of a way to end this fucking madness of the gods. This will be his turning point that will make him turn back into the main character. Bank on it

UPDATED
P
D
A
T
E
D

U10 is even more of a joke than U9, at least they got at least one ringout.

U7 is so far above everyone so far it isn't even funny. Are Jiren and Hit the only other strong fighters in the multiverse?

Gohan and the others were saving energy up until now when they debanded. The only reason the Androids are active now is because of muh unlimited energy. But they'll job very soon, probably sooner than Tenshinhan or Roshi.

>Episode has the best fight scene so far.
>thread is mostly people crying about re-used animation being used as a joke.
Never change, nu-Sup Forums.

I just want Goku to stop being a retard. Who approved his character in Super?

>only u7 fights
>they are fucking invincible
fuck this arc

I really enjoyed that fight, lads.

>re-used animation being used as a joke
>implying they weren't reusing it to save money
:^)