It’s over, Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that reddit is SINGLEHANDEDLY taking down “president” drumpf?

You thought you were being “edgy” by supporting a racist fascist, but that was before your karma was wiped out.

Maybe if you take it back and post an apology on r/politics we’ll hand you a couple upvotes, but until then our downvotes will block out the sun.

Prepare to feel the wrath of le reddit army.

We do not forgive. We do not forget. The narwhal bacons at midnight.

I should ignore this terrible bait bit I spewed beer out my nose laughing.

>drumpf
i can't take you seriously.
how can you function when you can't spell?

Just like plebbit stopped net neutrality and elected ernie panders.

Face it, plebbitors are worse than Sup Forumsacks in every quantifiable metric.

Lol go back to your faggot infested website you call "reddit" you mongoloid nigger

But they haven't stopped the right-wing government from doing anything.
But all they ever do is riot and attack people.
But every time the actual authority shows up they scatter and leave their own to the wolves.
But they're so weak and helpless its actually pathetic.

What does Karma do on reddit?

Lmao that faggot in OP's pic is so full of theirself, "WE R THE RESISTANCE!!!"

No, you share and upvote some propaganda but at the end of the day it doesn't do shit because the only people who see it are in the echo chamber already. Kids still think Trump is cool, highschoolers are into him cause they're edgy. In all honesty, let them keep kidding themselves.

back to your site then, human refuse. Back to the trash where you belong and fit

fucking shill

Pretty much this. All their little tantrums do is push common sense people to the right.

>being a trump supporter isn't cool or edgy
>but being a democrat sure is

>in all fields

Liberals actually think electing a nigger is a good thing. This is why only property owning whites should be allowed to vote.

lol explain to me how our views aren't edgy in a pro-globalism, open borders, hyper-egalitarian's point of view? Anyways you have no idea how karma works and this is obvious bait. Pick up some sutras on shitposting, nigger.

Or so it would be, if anyone at all ever gave a fuck about reddit. Nobody cares what you assholes do over there, that's why you're HERE spewing your bullshit.
Sup Forums gets mentioned constantly in the news. Referenced constantly. It's brought a lot of people here to check it out only to be redpilled.
Liberals can't win here or on reddit because we redpill with logic and you fuckers have none.
And you lie constantly too.
You're not impressing anyone or anything. Fuck off back to your reddit echo chamber.

Bజ్ఞాGజ్ఞాNజ్ఞా Rజ్ఞాDDజ్ఞాT

fantasy

Chezuz this cringe. Could only be a redditor.

>conspiracy to undermine the presidency
Does Reddit need to be reminded that wartime sedition and treason laws are very much still in effect and enforceable? Wonder how cocky these liberal shitstains would be when federal agents black bag them at 3 in the morning and charge them with crimes in which death is the most likely penalty?

Pfft
lol.
Whatever you say. If that was the case why is the trump approval polls rising?

>Hey Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that reddit is SINGLEHANDEDLY taking down “president” drumpf?
You fucking idiots got the shit kicked out of you during the election. It wasnt just a loss, it was the Dems getting their ass holes BTFO!
You're going to have to invent a new party because the Democrat party is the K-Mart of political brands.

Lol at being proud of how they removed what little organic posting was left on reddit and replaced it with corporatr sanitized astroturf. Good job guys we censored all dissent whether it was friendly fire or not! Our 2 year long total meltdown is finally yielding results!

Nothing, its just a number to show off how gay you are

>we

t_d had Trump himself do an AMA

guess who is winning

That’s an awfully hot coffee pot

>centre
no one gives a fuck what you redcoats have to say about our politics. and given the amount of internet censorship that goes on across the pond, i'm not surprised at this level of delusion of grandeur or this level of manufactured consent.

Hurrdurr reedit sucks, pol is cool, Shadilay!, n now I’m gonna Git muh guns and ethnostate and type tough behind seven, no EIGHT, proxxxxxxies!

Summer much, faggot? Come back after middle school. You’re embarrassing yourself.

How inflated is your ego? Who gives a flying fuck that the atheists at reddit made a few shit memes on trump, because it's obvious that it has little influence outside of it's little circle of retards.

>reddit is so cucked they need to tell themselves they are making a difference

Well satired, OP. Why do newfags yell shill & b8 at obviously ironic shilling and b8'ing?

nobody cares what happens on literally one of the top 10 websites they care about this shithole full of retards n mouthbreathers hurdurrdurr *crying and mouth farting noises*

people come here to fuck with you because it's funny...literally every other thread here is some dumbass saying they wanna "smash their TV" because they got triggered by someone saying something liberal...jfc

you're right. true, epic oldfags like yourself love reddit, right?

haha i know he looks retarded doing it like that, but trying to isolate and activate rear delts is fucking hard

>The narwhal bacons at midnight
OP is a faggot

>Trump says no alcohol
>get drunk with the wife watching some terrible RomCom
>suddenly feel the need to respond to bait threads
fuck maybe he was right lol

God how cringe can reddit be.

>hey guys, we got the media and everybody on an already obnoxious site to turn against Trump! We will totally destroy him this time!

This is almost reminding me of how the religious Right was desperately trying to counter attack an inevitable cultural defeat. This will only turn disgruntled youth to fascism/NatSoc, which in turn will help us defeat the jews. gg plebbit.

my man i've had the same thought so so many nights

not to mention all the people they've "Galvanized" against drumph are all quarantined in nyc, la, sf, portland, seattle. they could get 10 million more votes for dem in 2020 and it won't change a damn thing in the electoral college.

>CNN viewership down by 27% this past year
>g-guys we're totally gonna win 2020

I sometimes think about printing Reddit tears and jerking off knowing how much suffering Trump being in the White House brings them. Has anyone done it?.How good is the orgasm, I imagine it's on the same level as a passionate hate fuck.

The most downvoted comment on the site is from an EA rep doing damage control on a post bitching about microtransactions in the new stah wahs game.
The next week was filled with redditors congratulating each other about how they "made a stand" and are "making a difference"
The next week they all go out and buy the game.

Makes me think that gamers are the dumbest consumer group out there.

Don't forget the deportations of all the spic dem voters too.

>It's over, Sup Forums
>Sup Forums btfo
>Sup Forums is finished
>How can Sup Forums ever recover

What a sad life one has to live to work at a job that pays said person to "feel" satisfaction about pretending to get one over on a random image sharing board. Is work in California that hard to find, that you have to settle for this?

Jesus Christ, there are actual problems in places like Africa, real problems that require help, like Slavery and Religious Patriarchy/Tyranny and Liberals only seem to want to focus on Sup Forums. Are you people serious? Are your lives that empty and meaningless? You've all gone mad!

or when they were all shilling for net neutrality and nothing still happened kek

god damn it leaf why would you post that

Sup Forums is like 1000x better and more famous than reddit

dont deny this

You have been active today Bolivia

>every top post of every subreddit for a week is the same anti-FCC alarmist bullshit
>literally the same picture is used for every post,
>subreddits that have a couple thousand subscribers have tens of thousands of upvotes on a Net Neutrality post
>very clearly not a grassroots effort by any means

oh but there's nooo wayyy that a corporation could unnaturally boost their own content with enough money or dedication, haha that'd be silly.

Let's fight facism with facism.
I need to re-read 1984 and Fahrenheit 451, because it's not describing the fascist right but the facist left society.

The left is stifling free speech
The left is attacking people
The left is forcing you to think and act a certain way (conformists)
The left is tearing down monuments
The left is going to burn books and rewrite history
This should scare you.

checked
>we did it reddit!

Sup Forums How would you rank this list?

>Thread locked

You cannot laugh at people who laugh at themselves, the people making fun of us are akin to a dinghy full of people pissing into an ocean already made of piss

Kikes
Mexicans
Gays
Niggers
Mulattos
Chinka
Eskimos

satan-checked

Not bad
Gook 3
Kike 1
Nigger 2

wtf is reddit?

>the only way leftist "memes" and ideas can thrive is by censoring and deplatforming opposing ideas

I would imagine the average redditor to be a genetic dead-end. This is the archetype of what they would look like.

Nice bait thread.
Name in all fields

I think its hilarious that just cause you speak, protest, and generally just cry like bitches, that you actually think its making a difference. You niggers, spics, whores, and faggots actually think your doing something. Your hiveminds and echo chambers make you believe you're doing something noble. Meanwhile Mr. Trump is still your president, and will be for 7 more years. Just wait for these mid-terms. I cant wait to see the buttAIDS.

>tl;dr OP is a nigger loving KIKE whore with a dickpussy

Fuck off, shill.

This is so fuckin gay.
In a sad way.
What young person would want to be part of that energy.

lmao