Look at this fucker. He farms carrots

Look at this fucker. He farms carrots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQxsyEIT78c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tenchi got WAY too fucking convoluted in the final season. Like who the fuck was an alien and who wasnt.

They even made it seem like his dad may have been either an alien or half alien

Best Waifu.

Had the best character theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=gQxsyEIT78c

And he acquires the ultimate goal for every harem protagonist: the harem end.

protip: anyone connected to the masaki bloodline is part jurian. the village is a jurian colony and listening post, mainly because the crown prince went off chasing pirates and found a waifu on a backwater primitive world

So his dad IS part alien then?

Never noticed she has an adorable butt.

yes. atleast as far as i know.

Grandpa is full blooded alien.
Dad is half alien.

Yea, but Nobuyuki isnt a blood relative of Grandpa, at least not directly. He married into the family through Kiyone

That quality just hurts to look at.

Forgot pic.

I hear OVA's are doing great same as the merchandise

New Tenchi series when?

I'm glad I've matured to the point where I can put aside childhood nostalgia and recognize Tenchi Muyou for the poorly written crapfest it is.

Came to post this. Sup Forums confirms it.

Tenchi's probably the most believable harem protag in anime history. And arguably the best harem considering his has no bad girls in it.

To bad it isn't nostalgia that confirms it has some of the best female characters in all of the 90s, and early y2k. I recently rewatched it, and can confirm it is still grade A entertainment. It is nice watching a "harem" anime where the MC is not a beta faggot. I think people dismiss it is because Tenchi is to normal, and represents a stable teenage boy. So losers could never "put themselves in his place".

>It is nice watching a "harem" anime where the MC is not a beta faggot.
Wow, sounds cool, can you suggest one? Cause it sure fucking isn't Tenchi.

Sure shitposter-kun. Watch the series, and come back with examples.

>instead of pairing him with one of Ayeka or Ryoko, they pair him with a common Tokyo student
This is when I dropped the show, Tenchi In Tokyo was garbage.

I watched every bit of each iteration of this series while you were still pissing your diapers kiddo. Tenchi can't stand being near any of the women in this show except for the little girl and his teenaged mother.

I like to view it as another "Universe" of Tenchi Muyo. Like the first TV series is a different timeline, and the OVAs. What makes the series so much fun is you can literally swamp them in into different roles like in a play write. They made many references to that sort of thing in the series. Their personalities make it so you would watch what ever story they are taking part in.

Sure thing kiddo ;3

Yeah in the shows he's a beta but he's fucked every girl and impregnated them at least once. Even the fucking ship he has 3 kids with the fucking ship.

I have not seen any indication of Tenchi acting a beta. Only a normal hetero male. I think to many of you anons have been brainwashed for over a decade of weak male protags.

Bruh anytime any of these girls get wet for him he immediately backs away from them. The only girl he actively chased was in Tokyo and she was trying to murder him. Come on now.

To be honest though, Tenchi looks ugly.

I like how he has a big ass head with all the facial features scrunched up in the center.

A normal JAPANESE teenage boy getting pursued by weird alien woman. That are older than him seems like a pretty normal reaction. Especially with having a perverted father, and a grandpa with skeletons in his closet. I think you just lack perspective.

>tenchi
>normal Japanese boy
Nah you're an idiot.

>spent the first 16 years of his life being raised as a normal teenage school boy
Naw bruh, think you might be.

Oh I get it you self insert as tenchi. That's just sad user.

(You) offer weak bait shitposter-kun.

We don't get very many tenchi threads but you fucked it all up. I hope the next one whenever it comes, you won't be any part of.

>We don't get very many tenchi threads

yeah because no one want be apart of a circle jerk of dated 90s waifus that look like Troll dolls

You seem like a shitty person to be around, especially for someone not offering any proof of Tenchi's character. I'm always in these threads, just don't always deal with shitposters like you. Get use to it faggot.

>the entirety of ova4 was people standing around perfectly motionless, discussing characters from other series in order to more seemlessly link tenchi, GXP, and isekai sekashi monogatari

fucking waste of time

Well, to be fair. They were working with a limited budget. They all look just fine, and identifiable. Certainly better than these abominations. AI was dog shit, but at least it served it's purpose on bringing in another OVA season.

I stopped watching Tenchi after Tokyo and Tench In Love. Judging from the quality of OVA 3 and 4, I think I made the right call.

That was her theme? No wonder it played all the time.

then watch dragonball faggot, or better yet, kill yourself

They blew up half the Earth, but not really, because Non-Euclidien Space Time, and Tenchi having sex with great grandma or something. Also everyone is related to everyone now

My nigga