Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFcHpamkHII
youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

human nature in proximity with the Internet
bad combo, bro
internet was a mistake

The end of the 90s, same way Manson ended the 60s.

>same way Manson ended the 60s
Bunch hippie commie bullshit anyway

This.

>innocence

the world as we knew it ended in 2004 and the dawn of thefacebook

something to this, I think. Pic related was the extent of "growing up to fast." With the internet, kids can see the horrors of the world in a couple minutes

Internet wasn't a mistake, putting a camera phone with internet access into the hands of every other person was the mistake. This allowed overt human narcissism to propagate exponentially.

I think y2k really happpened

Interner, computers, niggers in TV and too much time without ww

>90's
>innocence
lmfao

80's were better

DrDisrespect?

90's were just a watered down 70's with the advent of the internet

Israel finally managed to drag all of the western world into middle east bullshit, now you're all fucked sideways with terrorism and you can't think straight long enough to envision solutions that don't involve another crusade. That's the big mindfuck.
Internet in Africa and the middle east was a mistake. Destabilized all the local governments and opened the windows onto the possibility of fleeing to Europe.

>nine inch nails
>ren and stimpy and log whizzing on electric fence
>has jnco jeans on

What a faggot.

Me on the right

I don't say this a lot, but...cringe.

I always thought that the world went to shit right when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. After 9/11, whether it was planned or not, everything became different.

Creepy guy with the glasses? Almost didn't notice you.

2001 We officially entered the Jew world order programming. Jews understood they had total control of the USA so that was the beginning of the war on terror and Weimar 2.0.

I wish to God the internet never existed.

We'd literally all be better off.

Fuck never thought about it that way. Giving them internet let them see the high quality Western way of life for themselves every day. They have nothing to lose so they just go for it and lucky for them Europe takes them in with open arms.

there's nothing innocent about this

mixing nine inch nails and kmfdm apparel is reason enough for murder. Men have been killed for far less

you should be put to death for such blasphemy

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

9/11 + Bush administration curtailing freedoms + recession + trump + global war on terror = vastly different America

vietnam had a huge effect on American culture & identity - it follows that the global war on terror too is shaping America's identity for the 21st century

Smartphones. Photoshop society. Inequality. Debt. Consumer culture. Lack of jobs.

i watched some headbangers ball on jewtube
of course its all edgelord shit
but its mostly just young white men having a good time
will we ever see those days again?

louis?

god those disgusting gums

Right when the migrant crisis was starting people were openly saying this. It quickly turned into a race thing, but it wasn't exactly secret that internet gave them the carrot on the stick.

MSM narrative at the time was like "they have internet, we can't hide the better life from them anymore--we need to fix global warming so their countries don't suck"

See how quickly they gave up on that spin.

guilt is a hell of a drug.

we grew up

early 2000s web 2.0, before the normies and corporations invaded, was literally GOAT

you could still have conversations with strangers IRL, make plans with friends and hang out and not get ghosted, while still being able to bantz on slow loading internet forums

Nope, the Jews already destroyed that America.

Is that the lad that shot up the school?

i miss 2001 era msn chatrooms

90s was hell on earth. today is hell on earth. if you think otherwise you are an idiot.

2007 was the beginning of the end.

2006 actually. Overgrow went offline

it was a different time

Jews.

himmler is right, this is pure lunacy

2006 was fun but near the end it was clear something bad was happening

my greatest regret in life is unironically not attending any anime cons in the mid 2000s

you're a nigger, people were never this retarded with leftism then

Yeah it was digg, reddit, and Sup Forums

The welfare/warfare state promoting single motherhood by paying women to have children out of wedlock.

Sup Forums was only created because goons are big whiny babies

The internet went mainstream
Pre-2007 allowed you to be isolated if you wanted to
Now you're always being watched, heard, talked to, yelled at, or tracked

Never existed, you're just old

i did but i got sick the same day the one time i went. there was gonna be a toga party at the hotel nightclub, who knows how much hefty fujoshi ass i could've knocked out that weekend

Forums shouldve been banned

ha and look at them now. they larped themselves into actual communists

Why were people in the 80s so fucking skinny? Was the food actually food?

clinton got a blowjob and everything went downhill after that

i never understand people who try to gaslight those old enough to remember the past

"brooo dude the 90s wasnt like X ur just wearing rose tinted goggels my memory is flawless and perfect but yours is 100% wrong and incorrect how dare you suggest things were better in the past reeeee stop it stop it right now"

High fructose corn syrup wasnt widely used

Columbine was a drill. This is what killed it
The American dream died that day

>i never understand people who try to gaslight those old enough to remember the past
Ditto

fitness was mainstream in the 80s
now it's all "fat pride" and shit

You grew up.

Old fag gen X here. AMA. I was in my 30's in the 90's. Nothing to see here.

Music worse than 80's.
Culture worse than the 80's.
Sex worse than the 80's.
Internet worse than the 80's.

You kids have no idea.

youtu.be/HFcHpamkHII

it's just fuckin sugar

anyway it's still better than goddamn aspartame

no one cares, gramps.

Its not sugar.

>internet

yeah i guess if you were in DARPA or you really enjoyed buying plane tickets on prodigy

The internet was fine before normies and shitskins got on it. The real mistake was kikebook and smartphones. The internet was great before those came around.

This. I ultimately feel Steve Jobs destroyed the internet

Who is the girl in OP does her name start with an S?

Steve jobs destroyed rack stereos. Remember kenwood, jvc, sony, pioneer? Stupid fucking apple and the god damn ipod.

it still converts into glucose, hfcs hysteria still sounds like jewshit to get you consume more artificial sweeteners. really should be limiting sugars to begin with but they're in fucking everything

Its another subsidy for corn farmers.

apple ruined the internet and cell phones

Being fat was seen as extremely shameful. Even in the 90s, if you were overweight, you were treated like trash. Every class had that one ugly fat ginger boy and one fat lesbian chick. Nobody wanted to be them.

i'll never forget when niggers became internet aware. it seemed impossible

90s were hardly innocent, but still better that what is now. We moved from sweet ignorance into the brutal reality of Planet Zion.

weaponized memes and idiot nationalism replaced listening to NIN and Marilyn Manson

Clothes were baggy then so you couldn't really tell unless someone was grossly overweight. I hate how clothes have to be fucking tight now.

fuckin thank you based nipple

youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I

Born in 88' only really got to enjoy the late 90s from like 97 to 99, and then Sept 11 01' happened and it all changed. It's like we passed to another dimension.

capitalism has made it this way

old fashioned fascism WILL TAKE IT AWAY

ive been playing online games for most of my life.
in the early to mid 2000s if you made an online friend in an mmo or counter strike, it was ALWAYS a skateboarding teenager, or an engineering student.

now 90% of games are populated by third worlders usually running a hack if its a competitive game and anyone you talk to whos actually from a developed country is a degenerate stoner who's high all the time and sucks at the game

this back in the late 90s and early 2000s internet was mainstream and there wasnt a massive difference in society

no it wasn't. junk food and sugar drinks were MUCH more popular in the 80s and 90s, and NO ONE went to the gym.
people just lived a much more naturally active lifestyle and worked off the weight naturally.

unless you are planning to dedicate every waking hour to your fitness, gyms just have negligible results anyway.
its more of a fashion trend, started by the UFC and joe rogan, and spread by social media.

>nine inch nails
>ren and stimpy
>that generic ass necklace that somehow every one had at least one of
>columbine techno
>probably trip pants just out of frame

That brought me back

life comes at you fast

Me too.

Everything is available within seconds now.
Remember hearing a song on the radio and never finding out who the artist was? Or riding your bike to your friends house and they weren't home then riding all the way back home.
You had moments of actual boredom. Laying on your bed with your own thoughts and not scrolling through bullshit social media.

This. Everypne picked on the fat kids, and most of them were shamed into losing weight before adulthood.

To be honest, she did look like she wouldn't age well. Fuck, she was cute.

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

90s were the last gasp of white american dominance in our culture. After that, white collectively surrendered it to the niggers and it's been downhill ever since.

t.b.h i just miss being young and being able to flirt with any girl online without having to worry about it being Dateline NBC on the other side. Now it scares the shit of me
t. 30 year old