I feel like we need more movies than series

I feel like we need more movies than series.

like we get a shit ton of series each season. anime world needs double the movies they produce.

And what exactly should studios adapt? More complete failures like KnK that simply doing fit into 90 minutes of film?

Okay. Are you going start, or is someone else going to do it?

I need more movies that are groundbreaking. That goes past the barriers of just the anime realm. I need the creative minds.

Akira's manga was 10x better.

And still the movie legacy and reception lives on.

Ghibli sucks

You take that back, you piece of shit.

we need 10 more movies from him at least

and 1000x longerr

Perfect Blue was some pretentious shit goddamn, I've only ever seen tryhard hipsters praise it

But the movie was still fantastic anyway. Akira just stands above many many things in any possible way.

>Pulls some neat directing tricks.
>It must be pretentious!

All anime studios should combine and just keep the most talentous names, just make 1 anime per season and make it awesome, anime is saved this way.

There was nothing pretentious about PB. It was pretty straightforward about itself other than fucking with the viewer by making it hard to recognize fantasy and reality.

Next you're going to say only hipsters like Kon's movies.

The problem is well-made movies are really fucking expensive. Go watch the commentary for Wings of Honneamise, Gainax practically bankrupted themselves making it.

are anime series just not as expensive though? Seems like Toei has not been able to afford shit quite some time now.

>And what exactly should studios adapt?
Anime originals faggot

Movies are expensive

Toei has fucktons of money, they just can't into quality

The quality gap between movies and series is really big.

We got harem bullshit series each season.

we fucking do

Ghibli movies suck