I voted for Trump, because fuck Hillary, but if you defend this Russian fuckery...

I voted for Trump, because fuck Hillary, but if you defend this Russian fuckery, your'e a goddamn rat that should gutted and kicked into the sea. No True American should ever put up with these vodka niggers and their KGB revenge bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/americans-spot-election-meddling-doing-years-vladimir-putin-donald-trump
truth-out.org/opinion/item/39159-noam-chomsky-on-the-long-history-of-us-meddling-in-foreign-elections
npr.org/2016/12/22/506625913/database-tracks-history-of-u-s-meddling-in-foreign-elections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you.
latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html
The US has purposefully altered 81 foreign elections. If you fuck with others, eventually someone fucks back.

remember when Sup Forums turned on trump because his appointee said "fuck you" to states rights?

Sup Forums has no real morals or values

Then get the fuck out nigger.

i'm sorry.
i can't hear you over the fact that russia has been an ally to the u.s.since world war 1.

lrn2history, faggot.

>No True American should ever put up with these vodka niggers and their KGB revenge bullshit.
Alright come down Shareblue. We don't care what you think a true American is. Russia isn't communist anymore and that's the path we're walking. True Americans hate communism.
Also saged, because this is low quality shit.

Thanks, I’ll become a leftist now, we all know leftists always follow their own rules

I bet you really think you're being patriotic. Have you actually read the news on these Russians? They were sabotaging the optics of both Trump and Killary. These are not the Russians you are looking for.

The 13 are basically glorified shitposters.

You'd think 16 gorillion shekels would make for more effective anti Sup Forums threads

suck my dick you low IQ basic bitch shill.

You lost the election. You failed. Period.

Are you dumb?

if I am forced to choose between russians and niggers I'll choose russians, though it pains me to do so.

>remember when Sup Forums turned on trump
nope

Not an argument fucktard.
If you think it’s so horrible, why do you think it’s ok for the US to do it? The whole purpose of the CIAniggers are to alter foreign politics. We openly brag about fucking with Russian elections you giant sack of shit.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/americans-spot-election-meddling-doing-years-vladimir-putin-donald-trump

truth-out.org/opinion/item/39159-noam-chomsky-on-the-long-history-of-us-meddling-in-foreign-elections

npr.org/2016/12/22/506625913/database-tracks-history-of-u-s-meddling-in-foreign-elections

Hypocrites like you should be shot in the gut and left to die a slow death.

i prefer Russians over Americans

its good to know you oppose states rights

>memeflag
opinion discarded
"net neutrality"
cute how you went from Ajit Pai btfo'ing Google et al. to Sup Forums turning on Trump over states rights
try again, faggot

Of course you are correct.

But that my friend, is the minority vote on this fucking faggot ass board.

Then gtfo you plebbit-spacing faggot

I don't believe anything bad about Trump

How is exposing globalist politicians a bad thing?

>this didnt work the first 6 million times but surely the next one will work

I know times are looking rough.. You picked the losing team in the greatest game... It is what it is.. But it's no reason to want to kill yourself. Suicide is not the answer, please think of the cat that might possibly love you back maybe.

Great pic

>vodka niggers
That was funny as hell

But the Russians hate Trump. If they backed him, it was a terrible bet, because you can look at RT right now and see that it basically sounds like CNN with their anti-Trump bashing. Especially in Syria, over the Iran deal, North Korea, basically everything revolving around foreign policy. If Russia did back Trump they made a spectacular mistake as he turned out to oppose them on every single one of their geopolitical deals.

I opossed NN on states rights ground did you?

She paid them, shill.

>russia has been an ally to the u.s.since world war 1.

Jesus Christ. Does mommy still make you Pop Tarts while you play on the 'puter?

I'm still waiting for proof.
In the mean time............fuck off.

>hillary paid the russians
Is it third grade night on Sup Forums?

JFC just go back to plebbit you fucking faggot, we’re full.

I don't defend it but I also don't care. It's rather amusing they got a bunch of liberals to rally against Trump in NY. You know damn well we are doing the same thing and probably in like 2 dozen countries. This is why I don't care. Or why I'm not alarmed or find this to be something out of the ordinary.

a lot of people forget about the warm war when the US and Russia teamed up to go to war with the middle east. Sup Forums doesn't know their history.

>but if you defend this Russian fuckery
stop being a dumb rube.

Nice troll vodkanigger.

I do admire your success so far, and when it's revealed I'll laugh with you.

American liberal views are the same as the views we had in Soviet Union. Last time I checked what is left of USSR are Mafia states and poverty. Defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and >>domestic

proof? Russia has nothing to do with this. Trump has good foreign relation skills, and his wife is Russian. What literal gains would Russia have in hacking trump in? Syria? they've invented co2 to gas five years ago user: oil is not a big deal here.

OP pic is a jew.

Vodka Niggers!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

blyat