Raildex

This man did nothing wrong

I like Mikoto

He didn't do anything right.

Is that mam a boypussy?

Why do you like trash?

Only one week until Hamazura in the manga

You must be confusing his taste with yours. It happens.

We are going to get October novel reveal very soon. Let's hope it's NT19

He's not making a mistake user.

>Tremble in fear, True Gremlin. There is great meaning in your doubt turning to impatience and then to fear. Listen, I no longer view you as a threat. You may have forgotten after living for so very long, but it is high time you gradually remembered what death feels like.

The true hero of Index.

Entry level waifu.

>keikaiku doori thread splitter

>says as he posts a maxresdefault

You're not living your life correctly, Cuckine.

What do you think will happen to Aleister?

He will die about 6 million times

That's like 6% of him

Truly saddening that brainlets can't understand his keikaku

Is Kakine the most pathetic character in all of Raildex?

One thing about Raildex characters, a good portion of them know how to talk some serious shit.

Unlike Blood sign I do care about the politics and the events in Mahouka autistic onii sama aside. Also the fact that everything that happens or he does has a consequence in future volumes.
The world of blood sign and events is as bland as Heavy Object and Raildex

It CAN be helped.

I really can't think of anything appropriate for him other than Darth Vader style death, and even that doesn't seem right. I can't imagine Kamachi finishing Aleister's story with anything less than the wildest ride imaginable

Reunite with his daughters and realize this is what he wanted all along.

>HO and Raildex
>bland worlds
>while praising Mahouka in any capacity

I was 100% he was going to die pre NT18. Now I have no idea.

Sorry user, but the setting and worldbuilding in Raildex is one of it's strong suits. The best thing about it, perhaps.
And while the setting of HO isn't particularly amazing, it allows for many crazy, exciting events to occur. Calling it bland makes it seem like you haven't even read it.

Have sweet Frenda-filled dreams.

I wonder how Accelerator would react to react to both Aleister in general and how he said everything was like it is in AC because of Touma

>Just Raildex
There's good shittalk in all of Kamachi's works even from nameless randoms.
>This is a civilian station, so if they want to fight a war, we’ll have them do so elsewhere.

Man, I wish I could hug Aleister. He was born in a shitty existence like all of us, tried to rebel against it but in the end it doesn't even matter. He never gave up, even though he knows it can't be helped he refuses to believe in this shitty reality.

Throw another building at him

In the end, all the Aleisters fuck off to found their own interstellar kingdom with blackjack and hookers.

> it's
> it is

I liked that guy Touma saved who just went up and shittalked Aleister to his face knowing full well what would happen to him.

I don't know exactly what you're talking about but he's kind of ugly so you can't really say he didn't do anything wrong.

Narration said he had a certain kind of beauty due to being androgynous.

>Why am I not surprised.

What? This guy is handsome asf

You're missing the point. EVERYBODY DIES in that case. While with aleister's plan only tens to hundrends of thousands of people die. And the technology researched in the city also improves and saves lives. Magic organizations are clandestine so healing magic is usually used only on their own members but everybody reaps the benefits of science.

No he's really not. He looks like a creepy stalker who just escaped from a mental institution and he's really skinny and just gives off a gross vibe. He's unattractive and I wouldn't even try talking to him.

>Mfw people call Aleister evil

I smell mobileposter

S3 when?

Everyone else dying or not is irrelevant to the point since I'm assuming that the plan would kill me. I'd be gone for good either way and the fact that it was done by some guy butthurt at fate would piss me off all the way over to whatever hell I ended up going to.

I'm not.

S3 is already confirmed.
Better question is S4 when?

>MobilePoster is confirmed NEET
W-What h-happened to him g-guys?

T. Neckbeard

Only a NEET could possibly shitpost for so long

>1/7 of humanity is evil
>A demon did nothing wrong is trying to destroy this evil
What did Kamachi mean by this?

Dead

Why can't you just be nice?

Coronzon thinks evil is necessary, and wants to rule the world.

Well you can't have good without evil so she0s right

>can't have good without evil
by what definition?

Evil being necessary is equivalent to the barbaric mindset that you need a punching bag for society to blame their problems on. We're not in the dark ages anymore.

>Evil being necessary is equivalent to the barbaric mindset that you need a punching bag for society to blame their problems on.
Except that stills happens to this day

Plz be this

Having adversaries=/=creating a punching bag for society to blame their problems on

Because it still happens doesn't mean it has to, or should. It's a watered down version of a witch hunt.

It's not really a requirement. It's just easier for society than trying to actually deal with the problems.

I miss mobile-kun.
Please comeback. We miss you.

>160785005
no we don't

>A demon was the head of the church
Raildex is truly too smart

Maybe the prophecy is true.

Ummmmm no we don't sweetie

That's not your sweetie bub.

The explosive gas bluff worked not because Mikoto believed it fully, but because only a crazy person would risk blowing themselves up when they could potentially win through other means. Note that Frenda’s bluff does not actually seal off Mikoto’s abilities: if Frenda was actually about to kill her, Mikoto would probably risk using her power to avoid dying for certain. Frenda certainly did well for not having OP powers, but she wasn’t as close to winning as you might think. Mikoto also had severe restrictions in the fight that made it hard.

How accurate?

>severe restrictions
oh please, any other level 5 would have splattered Frenda in a heartbeat

NT19 translation?
When?

Thelema is actually pretty libertarian. "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law" and all.

When the volume comes out

>Mikoto didn't eat or sleep properly in days
>Huge moralfag
>Didn't want to risk it

>Explosives wouldn't work on Accel at all
>Neither on Kakine or Gunha
>Misaki would be either insta win with her mindcontrol or she gets shoot before the "fight" even starts
>Mugino is a nutjob anyway

The economic axis even existing on there ruins it. Touma was always a Don't Tread on Me kind of guy anyway.

First, lets look at the initial conditions. Frenda had prior knowledge that her opponent was an electromaster and essentially infinite prep time to learn the layout of the facility and set up traps. Frenda's goal was simply to kill the intruder. Mikoto had no knowledge whatsoever on Frenda's abilities, or even that there's anyone there. Mikoto’s goals were to not give away her identity, destroy the facility, and save enough power to deal with future opponents and the last facility. Essentially, Frenda did not fight level 5 Mikoto, but more like strong level 4+ Mikoto. Mikoto also had limited power at start of fight (say 50%) and was restricted from moves like railgun and iron sand (her best moveset). If Mikoto had access to those moves, it wouldn’t have been close.

If Mikoto was a huge moralfag she would have convinced Kuribot to live instead of zapping her to bits.

Everything worked out alright, Kuribot is now happy being a tulpa

Mikoto doesn't believe robots are people

>another cancerous aleister thread
Fuck off.

>>>/abyss/

>>/trash/

>Discussion of series instead of Misaka worship
Seems fine to me Mikoto cuck

>using cuck unironically
Reminder that retards from Sup Forums should be hanged. This word is not cool kids.

When he will turn into a girl?

He was always a girl

And a boy. And a saint and a sinner.

>he doesn't know

Well the character is a cuck...... so

The Character is a cuck lad

Dumb cuckposter

You mean Aleister? Yeah, maybe. But what's your point?

Aleister can't be one, but Mathers was.

DAT Ass did noting wrong.

But the whole reason for Aleister's revenge was that he was cucked.

I guess death-chan took his daughter