REMINDER: IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE YOU WILL DENY YOU EVER SUPPORTED TRUMP

FORGET THE RED PILL: YOU NEED A FUCKING RED ENEMA

You guys are just fucking stupid. Really, really, stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/mueller-is-said-to-still-be-investigating-collusion-with-russia?utm_medium=deeplink
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/06/trump-putin-and-the-new-cold-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your post is the reason I voted for him. How mad?

>FORGET THE RED PILL: YOU NEED A FUCKING RED ENEMA
Ok, I laughed. Good work libshit.

>implying that trump isn't the first horse
3 to go.

just like they dindu bush now

Delusional. Like, are people aware of being brainwashed? It's sad that so many people are throwing their lives away to suck Clinton cock.

I'm voting for him again in 2020 just so I can drink the dem's tears one more time.

Stupid as we are...we are still MUCH smarter than you and the rest of the leftist vermin.

Yeah I got banned from T_D so now I'm off the train completely. Apparently Trump supporters can't handle the bantz.

fpbp

I for one regret voting for Trump. In all seriousness, we can’t let him have the nuclear codes

in the not too distant future we'll drag you from your home and send you to camps

Yeah because they sure as hell wouldn't want the woman committed treason against her country by selling them weapons grade uranium AND that's not all they got. They also got weapon & energy information materials from her well.
I mean shit, knowing that she could be bought wasn't good enough for them, they wanted to go ahead and take a shot with someone who had never committed treason.

Stupid? Yeah.

lmao another bad news day for trump haters

tired of losing yet faggot?

you cheeky bastard

See you on a rope one day.

red enema.... THEY MAKE THOSE?! Is that like the Mayan Calendar predicted the creation of writing on the start date of the long count calendar? And the end date was the beginning of the new start date which was actually the rise of Social Media?

I'll never regret voting for him because the only other choice was Hillary.

This libshit butthurt today has been quite the show. Flynn was practically exonerated, as well as,the trump russia crap. Guns are not going anywhere and daca is dead.

No I won't

Me too, and the lines at the polling booth in Sydney were huge.

When i got to the front of the line Tony Podesta said they were only accepting votes for Hillary but that he'd take all the children out for pizza.

liberals are so assblasted that this is the level of shill sliding in effect
sorry your president is never going to jail sweetie

Why are all white Australian men so damn hot?

>Flynn
>exonerated
I've never seen people create fictions for themselves with such speed and surety as Trumptards

you like enemas don't you faggot

Check what I said libshit. I bet you think hillary practically won

Hillary deserved to lose. You're still a fucktard.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/mueller-is-said-to-still-be-investigating-collusion-with-russia?utm_medium=deeplink

>Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his prosecutors haven’t concluded their investigation into whether President Donald Trump or any of his associates helped Russia interfere in the 2016 election, according to a person with knowledge of the probe.

>Friday’s indictment of a St. Petersburg-based “troll farm” and 13 Russian nationals should be seen as a limited slice of a comprehensive investigation, the person said. Mueller’s work is expected to continue for months and also includes examining potential obstruction of justice by Trump, said the person, who requested anonymity to discuss an investigation that is largely confidential.

All 5 of us get together three times a week and lift.

I remember how bad libs hated Bush. I was one of them. Let's reword your title towards liberals. Soon you will love Trump and say that you miss him. ell not too soon. 7 years from now. Screencap this

Oh, well if an anonymous source says Drumph is finished thats another thing entirely...

I guess Muller thought it was more important to investigate a bunch of Russian trolls that he will never be able to get his hands on than it was to follow up all those leads he had on Trump. Hopefully now he will have time to do so.

>pol in 2020: we were just pretending to be retarded.

Are the people in the picture the same ones that spent months telling me that Trump was about to be exposed as a Russian agent, only for the sum fruits of the investigation to reveal that the Russians were just fucking around on facebook and the only person associated with trump to have done anything substanially wrong did it years ago for the Podestas?

If so, tell them that theyre gay.

same shit different day
pic related
enjoy your constant non stop onslaught of losing

>sum fruits of the investigation
>he thinks the investigation is over

haha OP is actually correct. You can only REEE about the 'deep state' and call trump a daddy god emperor for so long until you realize you were the KEK the whole time

>tfw theres a future because hillary didnt win
feels good

I already deny supporting Trump. Only idiots openly support Trump.

>You guys are just fucking stupid. Really, really, stupid
what ever pedro you have to go back

>your president is never going to jail sweetie
You are correct.

He is going to prison. (((Kushner))) and Trump Jr first.

>FORGET THE BLUE PILL: YOU NEED A FUCKING BLUE ENEMA
>You guys are just fucking stupid. Really, really, stupid.

Not gonna lie, I get a small amount of satisfaction from reporting every thread like this and every off-topic thread. It's all about finding pleasure in the small things.

>mfw people already deny they supported Hillary
>mfw soon Obama will be the same

lmao what a snowflake faggot

kys

>a thread about trump is off topic
the threads that get reported the fastest are the ones that piss off fragile little magatards like you

You're great at giving advice user, you should follow it too.

I cant wait to see Muller indict the rest of us for saying mean things about Shillary online.

Who knows, maybe those Russian trolls will flip on Trump and the entire web of deception will come appart.

Your gay by the way, and statistically you do have Aids.

Absolutely SEETHING

>ITT: libshit brainlet tries to engage others in a game of intellectual superiority

>Your post is the reason I voted for him. How mad?
I don't doubt at all that some people are not only this easily manipulated, but proud of it.

>people unironically believe that Trump will ever be impeached

Deep down I want to see what really happens is somehow (((they))) actually manage to remove him. People talk a lot about Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo a lot.

his point was to prove that Trump saying there was no Russian meddling that affected the election was 100% a lie. He knew Bannon and Mercer and Kushner hired Cambridge Analytica to outsource pro-trump, Pro-Bernie, anti-hillary propaganda to russian toll farms.

No I won't.

When I remind Democrats that Hillary orchestrated the murder of Qaddafi which plunged Libya into civil war and precipitated the Mediterranean illegal immigrant crisis and the African slave trade in Libya and I voted for Trump because these facts demonstrate that Hillary was not worthy of office and a war monger, and Trump was the only one who didn't want to go to war in Syria, they always shut the fuck up.

They have no rebuttal.

You see Dems are supposed to be the anti-war party, the "can't we just get along" party.

But they voted for some hate filled bitch war monger who destabilized an entire region just so she could look like a strong womyn to her voters.

Democrats will never live that down in my book.

All I have to do is link the infamous Hillary interview where she excitedly states "We came, we saw, he died."

Go on Hillary voters, where's the rebuttal?

>be me
>think cool b8
>look up brainlet on google images
>photoshop a png of maga hat
>go on Sup Forums and expect people to agree with me

You sound like a fucking insane person, Infowars levels of nutty shit is what you're proposing. Where the fuck is all the proof to go along with this indictment. Don't tell me Mueller knows exactly what the fuck he's talking and not just parroting the same falseflag shit (((they))) are feeding to intelligence agencies to get the in peach ment ball rolling.

Hillary in office would unironically be a more effective and constructive presidency than the utter drooling moron figurehead we have now.

Of course, we'd have our war with Russia right now.

>believing the meme
Nobody wants a shooting war with Russia.

We sure can't out-nuke em, pablo

Because the shadow government wouldn't be siccing the media on her?

Because she actually understands how government works and will do more than watch Fox News, hold rallies, throw paper towels, and tweet.

>Because she actually understands how government works
She understands which wheels to grease?

Like anons can make a president

Russians btfo

We think on our own. You follow what you're told. That won't excuse from charges of sedition or treason either shill.

In the not so distant future... screencap it.

> Constant harping on Russian interference by MSM
> No one wants a war with Russia

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/06/trump-putin-and-the-new-cold-war

Try posting in the daytime, you'll glow less.

OP it's pretty obvious that your earliest memories of politics were during the Obama administration. Trump has done literally nothing that warrants the level of scorn he receives comparatively speaking with other administrations.

no

but muh russia spy narrative

>trump will never run a serious campaign
>trump will never win the nomination
>trump will never win Florida
>trump will never win North Carolina
>trump will never flip a rust belt state
>trump will not survive the recount
>trump will never win the unbound electors
>trump will not survive past his inauguration
>trump will be impeached
>trump voters were duped by Russians
>Trump voters will be ashamed of their vote
>trump voters will regret their vote
>trump voters will one day not admit to being trump voters
Any day now shills, you're bound to get one right

>Trump has done literally nothing that warrants the level of scorn he receives comparatively speaking with other administrations.
> Be a FUCKING WHITE MALE who isn't madam Hillary
its 2018, come on now

>YOU STUPID WHY WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY WHY WHWY HOW ARE YOU THIS STUPID GOD DAM FUCKING SHIT

Ok buddy, great argument.

It's not even about voting for Trump, it's about not voting for the commies.

You'll say you always supported Trump, you lying traitor

>A devil worshiping, child trafficking, pants shitting, warmongering, gangster married to a drug dealing, two-faced, cocaine addled rapist should be president.
The modern left in a nutshell

STOP RIGHT THERE, IVAN
Thanks to Mueller we know that Bernie Sanders supporters were Russian agents. You are colluding with Russia to undermine America.
The moment you posted your IP was backtraced and we can contact the cyber police anytime we want to have you charged as a Russian agent working for Putin.

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you.

You are afraid.

We are not.

You niggers are afraid of words. Fuck off

I used to hang out with nerds in middle school. We would’ve still called these kids fags back then.

This. Just like that incel itt saying hillary deserved to lose

>according to a person with knowledge of the probe.
Let me take a minute to laugh at the absolute state of shills hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Kek at American Horror Story Pasta
>Season 7, episode 1

Now that russian interference has been established, next target is trump & friends. Let pol have their brief moment.

>Because she actually understands how government works
exactly why I voted against her. she's made enough money profiting off politics.

I would take a bullet for Donald Trump.

I love how people are grasping on to this simple statement of fact as if it means the entire investigation is over. Yeah sure tell yourself that if helps you sleep at night but there are several plea deals on the table, ongoing interviews, and continuing indictments. Deep down no one actually believes this statement was any kind of legitimate exoneration.

ultimate cuck

>Shills getting btfoed by Ausbro skirmishers
>American regulars are just watching and laughing
>Libs channeling ALL THIS RAGE to avoid facing the cosmic futility of even getting a slightly Democratic House to vote for impeachment, much less a Republican House, much less getting 2/3rds in the Senate to convict, much less stopping Trump from firing the investigators and issuing pardons if he feels like it
>Rage, Mueller, and Electoral College memes help Libs to avoid the reality that the Obama myth is gone and the next Democrat government will need to give ground to Real America
Life is good.

Q predicted these nuclear codes prove your not a shill by saying one bad thing about racemixing please prove me wrong protip: hard mode: Jews.

Too Much Enema