Will you see Black Panther?

Sup Forums needs to prove that it is not racist once and for all and see this movie.

I went to go see it. It wasn’t bad, wasn’t great either. It’s what you’d expect from a marvel film with pretty good cinematography.

Maybe I'll pirate it, but I generally don't like superhero movies.

How would going to a movie about an extreme racist prove you are not a racist?

Probably, since she wants to go see it :F
Actually I don't mind black people that much, only nigger culture.
Wakanda depiction from what I gather from anonymous sources are very much in line with nationalist thinking anyway.
And it will be cool to watch it knowing that american niggers will believe Wakanda is a real place.
Another great movie is A Time to Kill, while not exactly only black actors it's very pro-black in a sense and if I were that father I would have done exactly the same.
So fuck off shill. Sup Forums isn't racist, we have everyone equally.

have // hate
>ftfm

capeshit is... shit

This will help you make your mind up.

fucking kek

Nice

The mouth never lies.

Yeah probably. My gf wants to see it too, she's caught up in the normie hype train.

i'll wait for the torrent like everything else i watch

It is anti white. And not because of the full black cast, it is because the movie genuinely hates white people.

I haven't seen a Marvel movie since Ant-Man.

I haven't seen a marvel movie since Thor. Watching my gf at the time foam at the pussy over Thor inspired me to start lifting.

>The soy is to a whole new level.

I know someone who is getting laid...and it's probably not OP.

Why do they all make this fucking expression.

Who the fuck is telling them to do that.

Won't pay for it but may see it eventually. Though I am still pissed at Marvel for nigger Heimdall.

Someone on Sup Forums needs to find a good theater cam version of it and stream it a Sup Forumsesque movie theater stream and we all make popcorn and have a good chuckle.

Somebody post the edits to this

the cam versions out right now look terrible

I’ll probably watch when it’s on dvd otherwise don’t really care

This

>paying $20 to watch kike entertainment in a theater full of hooting niggers
$1, Redbox, six months. And that's only because it's faster to just go pick up a bluray than download it.

Who the fuck is even the bad guy in this one? The one white guy cast in the entire movie?

>Sup Forums needs to prove that it is not racist
But Sup Forums IS racist.

>Paying to watch Hollyjew
Fuck no. Pirating is the only way to watch movies these days.

>be white
>bring black gf to see black panther
subtle trolling actually

No sorry I don't watch movies that are not ethnically diverse.

I exclusively torrent my propaganda, and no.

negro. please

When the I neva freez part came a couple of people in my room repeated the line and did the clicking noise. In the ending when black panther mentions de wey same guys just repeated de wey and ended up doing the yell. It made the experience better and people was so dam mad.

M4ufree will have it before long. Just watch it there like everyone else.

They're frantically trying to stack the audiences with niggers, to hide the fact that niggers prefer pirating and stealing movies instead of paying to watch them. So the only way to get the nignogs in to the theatres to watch Black Pander is to pander to them with Muh Gib'me. They'd rather wait until they can download the pirated version for free and spend the movie ticket money on a bucket of KFC and some Ripple. In the meantime these Gib'me's will be yet another excuse for niggers to wave their victim cards and blame slavery for (supposedly) not being able to afford a movie ticket for po' lil' Duh'leeri'us.

Just wait, within a week or two the SJW media will be posting headscratching articles wondering why most of the people in theatres watching Black Pander WON'T be nignogs. At the same time they'll be wondering why their box office is so low and attendance only lasted for a week or less.

It's not racist.

Just use your own free will and watch it.

It's 8/10, something fun to watch.

And it's not about Africans running around yelling we're kangs.

Because they were filmed with free Obamaphones