Boku no Hero Academia posted a new high TV rating last week of 4.5% (Episode 30)

Boku no Hero Academia posted a new high TV rating last week of 4.5% (Episode 30)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.geocities.jp/animesityouritu/&usg=ALkJrhjDTn5v8K9g26LmBGk0mXP9UueLVw
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-20/japan-animation-tv-ranking-april-10-16/.115096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasn't this last week?

>you now remember Sup Forums shitposting how BnHA flopped during the first season

Eat shit moefags.

ITT: How to make people hate a series and its fandom

Is Boku no Pico Academia worth watching? It seems to have plenty of cute girls for future wank sessions.

why would you give a fuck?

Slow paced snooze fest

Thats fucking low

>hurdur it's only 2 spots below One Piece, the biggest fucking series in Japan. No big deal at all!

It's an ok battle shonen with superheroes. Not enough All Might. Worth watching if you dig the premise.

Because I like it, and being a cancerous, obnoxius fanboi that rubs shit into other people's face is the worst thing one can do to a series they like

thats sound like a really gay think to worry about

HxH 2011 had around 5-7% when it was aired at kid's timeslot, and adult-otaku(2am) timeslot it had ~4%, those numbers are pathetic for a shonen jump

its lonly in here

Now yesterday some posed this question
>>if toga fucks her clone turned into deku, is that straight, gay, incest or masturbation?

I hope that user doesn't mind me turning it into a drawing

good shit arch

Mr. Compress's serious mask

>Bringing numbers from 6 years ago

>Filename
Any 01 somewhere?

Kek

No, libo, it's still an embarrassment for a timeslot right before Conan. Please, just free Umakoshi and let him work on something new.

>6 years ago when people still believed in numbers and not streams
>A series that's more than a decade old with generations of fans did solid numbers

Yes, and?

How do you rank it among Nanatsu no Taizai, Fairy Tail, and the Big Three?

>Fairy Fail

And before some smartypants started going "hurr why does it matter if it's 6 years ago vs now" I raise these numbers for One Piece in 2011 vs now
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.geocities.jp/animesityouritu/&usg=ALkJrhjDTn5v8K9g26LmBGk0mXP9UueLVw
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-20/japan-animation-tv-ranking-april-10-16/.115096

It's also reddit's favorite manga/anime.

You do realize that anime ratings in general have tanked hard in the past few years, right?

reddit probably likes all your shitty yuribait moe series like Hibike Euphonium, too

That was the point I was making

It's pretty good.