How does it feel knowing that this guy singlehandedly hacked the biggest election in history of the most powerful...

How does it feel knowing that this guy singlehandedly hacked the biggest election in history of the most powerful nation in the world and you drumpfkins actually fell for it?

I would have thought you’d put more effort into your post / bait.it wasn’t by any metric the most important election of a president in us history.

bait post. these are the guys that actually did it

I too have seen the movie Shattered Glass

If they did “hack” the election they did it in favor of my candidate so either way it feels pretty good
Sage

Tool is a pretty great band

Just received new intel from the FBI. These two were actually responsible.

Donald Trump: 62,985,134
Hillary Clinton: 65,853,652

Gary Johnson 4,489,235
Jill Stein 1,457,226
Evan McMullin 732,273
Write-ins 1,154,084

Hillary Clinton 65,853,652
EVERYONE ELSE 70,818,612

Tell me again she won the "popular vote".

>heels not placed firmly on the ground during squat
Western spy

we can squat and drink 40's any time

I can't believe the Russians have nukes!

Undocumented Mexicans actually voted for Libshits in our elections and they still lost due to their apparent crooked antics and shit tier candidate

Fucking slavs memed, shit posted, and bought ads, swing the election in favor of DJT? only a delusional liberal would believe ivan is capable of swinging the election.

The fucking absolute state of bait.

She won the popular vote dipshit. Who had the most votes in the election? Clinton. Your point is fucking retarded, as third party candidates only got that many votes because of how much people detested Trump, and, to a lesser extent, Clinton.

Trumptards: I made my decision to vote for trump in 2015
Me: Well Russia has been putting out false info since 2014 about democrats
Trumptards: But Hillary blah, im dumb, im a sheep, my cousin needs fucked, im black and I don't care democrats owned slaves first, Chicago, potatoe, you're racist,... I think I covered all responses

I guess if you count up all the dead votes, she won the popular vote

IT WAS SMINEM AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT

a picture of his new girlfriend

Gross

W E S T E R N
S P Y
S Q U A T
blin! heels touch down when Slavs squat around, pizdec

Look, cunt. The argument is:
>SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE.
Obviously she didn't. Numbers do not lie, cunt.
>you're a dumb cunt.

Get it cunt?

CUNT.

I had that same hoodie back in 2003. I went to see them and met a guy who ranted to me about the government and being visited by aliens. That's when I knew I had come home.